Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Yes! They have, coconut, mint, hazelnut and chocolate fudge!
Torture!

Hmmm not floating my boat as last time. I still miss the white chocolate one but mega pleased the peanut butter one won! Mmmmm

I'd try the hazelnut one :)

I've heard of the epic kitkats but not been in a shop with them yet thankfully as I would need one of each for research purposes of course ;-) xx

Sounds like a really good day and huge well done to start the day with some of a krispy creme and then stick to daily pp! I really must look out the recipe for the thai chicken wrap as it sounds lovely. I bought two packs of ww wraps yesterday as they were half price in Morrisons (along with most of the other ww bread products, if anyone else is interested).

I have still never had a chunky kit kat, and despite not really being a big fan of milk chocolate I am quite intrigued by the hazelnut, coconut and chocolate fudge ones. They would be much better if they were dark chocolate and those flavours though...

Its good that you are have managed a fair bit of walking (and shopping!). Is the zumba at school still on? Will you be giving it a go this week?

How is the essay coming on? Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Hi Becks :) how have the past few days been? X

Hi guys, been far too busy to update. Back to work, assignment and too little sleep has not made for good food really although some parts have been really good but then a little lapse. Still... I'm a little further forward on assignment- well a lot but it won't be finished by weekend. My boss has been off sick too so been very very hectic at work. My brain is a bit frazzled! Been some bad bits of news knocking around lately so in away having the assignment to think about is better than thinking about some of the other stuff!

Am about to head off to ww meeting shortly. I'm going to ask to start from scratch as know I weigh more than I lost (if that makes sense) new year- brand new start ( I do a lot of these new starts don't I? ) I am socially free the next couple of weeks and being at work during the day helps. I am actually looking forward to getting weighed in front of someone to give me the kick up the arse I need. I am pretty annoyed at myself do having gained a stone since may and being so close to my starting weight of 2 years ago. But I will get there eventually.

I'll let you know how I get on and will try to catch up with you all tonight. X

Yep, new year, new start. It doesn't matter how many times you re-start, as long as you do. You can't change the weight gain, so I think starting a fresh with new motivation and focus is a good idea.

Fingers crossed it goes ok this evening :) x

Can't really put it any better than Mets, really. A new start could be exactly what you need, good luck for tonight and hope it gives your motivation the spurt you think it needs.

Thanks guys. 7.5lb back on so officially heaviest since I started pp 2 years ago! Still it's a kick up the backside and I am not going to be defeated! 26.5lb to lose! I can do it!

Well it's is what it is hun. Fresh new start, let's do this! :D Every time you feel like you're slipping, read that last post of yours... It might give you that kick up the bum again! X

Good luck on fresh start sometimes that's just what we need to kick our bums back onto track.

Focus on the reasons why you want to do this :) they tend to be great motivators x

That's pretty close to what I want to lose too. Bet you still get there before me!

Positive new start. Hope today has gone well x

Not been able to catch up with everyone yet I'm afraid, still stuck in this assignment and today I've had a headache I just can't shift (sugar hangover?).

Very pleased with myself especially when I ignored the open tin of roses in the staff kitchen today!

Here is today;
Day 1 26 dailies 49 weeklies

Skimmed milk throughout the day-3pp

B- 30g porridge oats-3pp
Golden syrup-1pp
Plum-0

S- grapes

L- spinach and rocket leaves
Chicken breast-3pp
Roasted veg-0
Olive oil-1pp
Ww yogurt-1pp
Peaches-0

S- banana
Crumpet-2pp
Jam-1pp
Almonds-2pp

T- haddock-4pp
New potatoes-4pp
Sugar snap peas

S- hot choc-1pp

Total- 26pp
Weeklies remaining -49

Tea was pretty rubbish but tomorrows will be good, meatballs and spaghetti!

Good day there :) and well done for resisting the chocolate! You probably have got sugar withdrawals so even better that you resisted them x

Thanks mets. Not a terrible day but I have gone into weeklies, something I was trying to avoid but sometimes 26pp really doesn't feel enough.

Day 2
26pp 49 weeklies

B- glass of milk-1pp
2x crumpets-5pp
Extra low fat spread-0

L- tortilla wrap-3pp
Spinach
Tuna-1pp
Low low cheese-2pp
Mini carrots

S- nectarine
Banana
Meringue nest-1pp
Almonds-2pp
Grapes

T- meatballs and sauce- 7pp
Wholewheat pasta-7pp
Parmesan-2pp
Creme caramel-3pp

S- Creme egg-5pp
Galaxy bubbles hot choc-1pp

Total- 40pp

Weeklies left- 35pp

A quick update. I'm stuck in assignment drudgery and only just quit for the day. Been very grazy and nibbly today and not eaten a proper meal. This is totally down to assignment avoidance and frustration! When I have a big pile of work to do usually I stockpile on chocolate to get me through. I did have another Creme egg and numerous meringue nests but I'm still saying that's a better alternative to a huge bag of malteasers and giant galaxy bar!

Day3 26pp 35 weeklies

B- fruit
Natural yoghurt-2pp
Honey-1pp

S- 6 almonds- 2pp
2 meringue nests-2pp
Grapes
Nectarine
Galaxy bubbles hot choc-1
Ww crackers -2pp
Creme egg-5pp

T- 2 crumpets -5pp
Onion chutney-1pp
Low low cheese-2pp
3 meringue nests-3pp

Total- 24pp

Weeklies remaining-35

Wow under pp didn't expect that! Might have forgotten Sonething though. Hope you've all had a good Saturday. I'm hoping to finish assignment tomorrow so can catch up with you all then.

A quick update. I'm stuck in assignment drudgery and only just quit for the day. Been very grazy and nibbly today and not eaten a proper meal. This is totally down to assignment avoidance and frustration! When I have a big pile of work to do usually I stockpile on chocolate to get me through. I did have another Creme egg and numerous meringue nests but I'm still saying that's a better alternative to a huge bag of malteasers and giant galaxy bar!

Day3 26pp 35 weeklies

B- fruit
Natural yoghurt-2pp
Honey-1pp

S- 6 almonds- 2pp
2 meringue nests-2pp
Grapes
Nectarine
Galaxy bubbles hot choc-1
Ww crackers -2pp
Creme egg-5pp

T- 2 crumpets -5pp
Onion chutney-1pp
Low low cheese-2pp
3 meringue nests-3pp

Total- 24pp

Weeklies remaining-35

Wow under pp didn't expect that! Might have forgotten Sonething though. Hope you've all had a good Saturday. I'm hoping to finish assignment tomorrow so can catch up with you all then.

That's not a bad day there Becks, it could have been worse! X

Yeah it's not bad but I kind of wanted to get through my first week on plan by eating well! Yesterday was not a good day for dieting though, any type of paperwork, where I have to sit and study for long periods has that effect on me though. Always has since uni, classic work avoider!

I agree with Mets, i think you did really well yesterday to keep the snacking within points. Being totally on plan and making healthier choices can happen once the essay is out of the way.

Hope the essay is nearly done so you can enjoy some of your weekend.

Back