Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Wow beck love all your meals today your porridge sounds gorgeous and so filling xx when's your official weigh day x

I'm having meatballs tomorrow - yummy! :)

Thanks ladies! Porridge and fruit is my absolute favourite breakfast, dunno how I'd cope if it wasn't on this plan. I try not to eat it every day but tend to have it most days!
The omelette is on my wwiphone app and looks yummy, excited to try it!

My meeting and wi are on Monday. I've managed well this week, have to make sure I don't lose the plot over the weekend! Xx

Keep strong Hun I know weekends are a killer my sons requested Chinese out arghhhh ...not sure my best option really I'd rather go and have a steak x

O and will you put the meat ball recipe on for me Hun xx

No problem, I'll put it on the recipe thread.

It doesn't matter how well I plan for a weekend pointswise it's always a struggle! Hopefully we'll think of all our good work this week and not want to undo it! Xx

Day 5

I've woken up starving!

B- porridge, fruit and natural yogurt.

L- tuna and salad sandwiches using ww petit pains.

T- I have friends over so making a kind of kebab spread with chicken, lamb and beef and salad and then pitta breads (ww for me obviously) a d people can just grab what they like. I'll make some point free dips and sauces to go along with houmous etc.
Pp will be getting used on alcohol and hoping to use a max of 20! Hopefully I'll stick to this!

Happy Friday everyone! Xx

Your dinner sounds really good :) yum! xxx

Thanks mets, it's quite hard cooking for guests when yr dieting sometimes especially tonight when we aren't having a sit down meal. What I'm making tonight means everyone is happy and I won't feel like I'm missing out! X

How did your meal go beck ??? I know a free humous recipe I'll put it on the recipe on the recipe thread x

Hi red that recipe looks good, I'll try it next time, I stayed away from the hummus last night as it wasn't point free! Everyone liked the pittas, although I could've ate as much as I wanted I only had 2, so was pleased with that.
Bad news is I'm trying to figure out how many points I used on drink! My friend also bought these little yogurt bar things that I need to work out points for. They were very small I'm guessing about 1 each but will work it out. I think I used about 40 pp altogether which is a lot but not the end of the world!

Day 6

B- bacon bagel (soak up that booze!)

L- tuna pasta (will use fromage frais instead of Mayo)

T- Quorn chilli, brown rice and salad

Quite a stodgy day but hopefully will keep the post drink munchies away. I'm always terribly hungry after a lot of alcohol. Will have to watch portion sizes. X

I've never actually made it but someone who has it loads gave me the recipe ...I'm gonna try it next week after I've been shopping x

Your day sounds good x hope the hangover isn't too bad x

How much did you drink then? I'm going out tonight and hoping to stick to G&T (slimline!) I say hoping as i know what I'm like lol

I think I've pointed for more than I actually had to be honest but I kinda lost count as my friend was topping up my glass despite my protests! I had 3 halves of Stella in the pub and I think 4 and half small glasses of wine (champagne flutes) but I've counted it as 7 glasses to be safe. So 30 points on booze. Sad face!

When I'm out I tend to stick to single vodkas and soda water. I feel more in control then!

Feel dreadful today and have just returned from sainsburys and had 2 mini crunchies I got for halloweeners because i need some sugar! I've got 1 pp left. I guess not too bad As tomorrow is my last day.

Have a great night out mets. Hope you feel better tomorrow than I do today! Xxx

Oh honestly I get so annoyed with myself afterwards. I've really cut down my drinking over last 6 months because I get the worst hangovers ever. I try to control it now as best as I can and start on water by midnight and take milk thistle but I've run out of milk thistle.
Today I just want to eat and eat but trying to control it.
Xxx

Awwww becks my hubby swears by bananas and a pint of water xx

Awww I've drank loads of water, should've had a banana too eh? I'll remember that for next time! I'm gonna bake a banana with cinnamon in some foil later on. Maybe that'll help! Xx

Back