Becktoria's simply filling food diary

That sounds nice never had baked banana how long does that take ??? Apparently it's the pottasium in them ...he always has one before going to bed when he's been out drinking x

Rednicola said:
That sounds nice never had baked banana how long does that take ??? Apparently it's the pottasium in them ...he always has one before going to bed when he's been out drinking x

I read that as - he always has one when he's out drinking - lol had visions of a man sat in the pub sipping his pint and eating a banana! Hahaha!

I get shocking hangovers too :-/ we'll see how I am tomorrow....

I am going to try that! Bake for around 20 mins. I split the nana in half and sprinkle on cinnamon and a bit of sweetener! It's lovely. Xx

Mets said:
I read that as - he always has one when he's out drinking - lol had visions of a man sat in the pub sipping his pint and eating a banana! Hahaha!

I get shocking hangovers too :-/ we'll see how I am tomorrow....

Lmao no he's mad but not that mad !!!!

Becktoria79 said:
I am going to try that! Bake for around 20 mins. I split the nana in half and sprinkle on cinnamon and a bit of sweetener! It's lovely. Xx

Oooo yum and so easy .... daft question alert but do you peel it first ???

Yeah I peel it! I wonder if you could do it with the skin on? The other week I had ww ice cream with it, it was gorgeous. Prob have some total 0% with it tonight! Xx

I think people stick them
On a BBQ in the skins ...I'm gonna definately do that never had it I'll peel it though like you x I love total on hot puddings x

Becktoria79 said:
If you try the banana thing mets let me know if it works! Enjoy your night! Xx

I don't have any :( water and headache tablets for me! xx

Right day 7

B- porridge, milk, fruit and natural yogurt

L- toasted ww pitta filled with laughing cow extra light(0pp) and ham.

T- lemon chicken and chickpea tagine with something. Not sure what as I usually use cous cous but don't have any wholewheat cous cous. Maybe brown rice or bulgar wheat ( if that's free)

S- fruit

Only 1pp left so no treats today!

Have a good day guys! Xx

Sounds great again beck only today and then treats are back xx I can't have any till wed :(

Bulgar wheat is free Hun so your ok ..will you put the recipe on Hun sounds lovely x

Sorry, I know I've posted in it before but what is the thread called for simply filling recipes? Can't seem to find it or am just being ridiculously dopey? Xx

Gah I ended up eating a cake. I've earned some activity points during the week so hoping they'll cover it but don't like to use them and irritated with myself. Xx

;) things we do I swear I need to go back to bed when I've just got up some days lol

Of course not snakes and ladders. There's a few of us doing this plan and lots of dead good meal ideas on these pages!

Monday- day 1

B- porridge with skimmed milk, plums, rasnerries and natural yogurt.

L- pea, mint and bacon soup with ww petit pain

T- pork stir fry with brown egg fried rice

S- fruit!

X

Back