Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Used 1pp for cadburys Halloween head thing my boyf got. Been wanting chocolate badly last couple of evenings, I do hope this isn't the start of something... X

Becktoria79 said:
Used 1pp for cadburys Halloween head thing my boyf got. Been wanting chocolate badly last couple of evenings, I do hope this isn't the start of something... X

1pp for a craving Is brill ;-) xxx

I just worry I'll get a taste for It now! The boy better guzzle them quick!
Mind just found a vanilla pear custard bake thing on my ww app and if I don't top it with icing sugar I can have it for free! Hoping that will satisfy my sweet tooth. Xx

There's nothing like chocolate though ;-)

Managed to resist chocolate overload last night and the pear custard thing was pretty good though I think I had 2 portions worth!

Day 4

B- porridge, milk, fruit and natural yogurt

L- bagel and scrambled eggs, satsumas

T- Quorn bolognaise, wholewheat spaghetti
Baked banana and total 0% ( I didn't have this yesterday as planned)

S- fruit

Hopefully no pp will be used leaving me with 43pp to get through the weekend. X

Well done on holding back on the choccie :) your lunch sounds yummy - I adore scrambled eggs!

Actually had quark and bacon bagel instead. My colleague was off and so had to have his class and my own today so made it before leaving as knew would only get 5 mins for lunch. Been a crazy day! Still plan on doing 45 mins at gym tho! Xx

Good evening. A late entry here as had one busy day but happily rounded off in the pub with the boy.

Day 5

B- porridge, skimmed milk, fruit and natural yogurt

L- tuna salad
Satsumas

Tea - potato wedges

Snacks- banana
2 X crumpets and 1 laughing cow extra light
1 glass skimmed milk

Drinks - 5 1/2 pints Stella = 15pp

28pp left

Met the boy in the pub before eating tea so had the crumpets and milk to line my tummy. Made potato wedges for after the pub and they certainly did the right job of dealing with the post pint munchies. Maybe not the most balanced day bit could've been lots worse so quite happy. X

Yum! Beeeeer! :) sounds like a good day there Becktoria xxx

Thanks mets,

I am normally a pint drinker but last couple of weeks I've been having halves when out. Partly because of trying to save on points but mainly to try and save my poor head! I get terrible hangovers, and so easily since I got passed 30! Feeling fine this morning but ravenously hungry! X

hi just wondered if bacon was free or r u just using the medellions, my local tesco dont sell the medellions?! and the petit plains u r using thats those little bread rolls u part bake isnt it? r urs wholemeal, white or weight watchers, and r these free too

Hi Sarah. I use medallions, I buy normal bacon but just trim all the fat off and use the big meaty bit with no fat. The petit pains are the par baked ones but only ww ones. They're very nice. X

ok thanks i will do that with my bacon, i was looking in tesco an they have 5 shelves of rashers but no medellions it doesnt make sense to me!
we also dont have hardly anything w/w at our tesco so looks like im gonna have to drive all the way to asda to see if they have some w/w petit plain/ bagels/ pitta breads.

I never thought of using the bacon like that. Good idea!

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks mets,

I am normally a pint drinker but last couple of weeks I've been having halves when out. Partly because of trying to save on points but mainly to try and save my poor head! I get terrible hangovers, and so easily since I got passed 30! Feeling fine this morning but ravenously hungry! X

I get shocking hangovers too and I'm not even 30 yet! :p xxx

Haha Lucky you! Seriously though I've loved life since turning 30, got a great job, met my lovely boy and bought a house!

Day 6

A funny day due to not having any lunch and having family round, I did ok I think...

B- bagel, scrambled egg

L- n/a

T- potato wedges, bns wedges, chilli made with extra lean mince

Snacks- tomato garlic bread 3pp, 2x cheese and onion mini rolls 4pp, 1 mini egg 2pm 1 red velvet cupcake 7pp

Drinks - 3x mulled cider 12pp

No pp left! Sad face

I also baked loads of cakes and hardly any got eaten so I have the challenge of not eating any for the next day or so. I might have one for a treat on Monday after wi. Deffo no baking for a few weeks! X

Baking again? Haha! I still have buttercream left from last week.... Sooooo tempted to eat it! :p

Life begins at 30 then, eh?? ;-)

Becktoria79 said:
Haha Lucky you! Seriously though I've loved life since turning 30, got a great job, met my lovely boy and bought a house!

Day 6

A funny day due to not having any lunch and having family round, I did ok I think...

B- bagel, scrambled egg

L- n/a

T- potato wedges, bns wedges, chilli made with extra lean mince

Snacks- tomato garlic bread 3pp, 2x cheese and onion mini rolls 4pp, 1 mini egg 2pm 1 red velvet cupcake 7pp

Drinks - 3x mulled cider 12pp

No pp left! Sad face

I also baked loads of cakes and hardly any got eaten so I have the challenge of not eating any for the next day or so. I might have one for a treat on Monday after wi. Deffo no baking for a few weeks! X

Did you make the mulled wine yourself? X

Back