Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I can only get them at asda, which is annoying because my boyf has now decided he really likes them. I brought him proper bagels yesterday as I've only got 2 left and dunno when I'm next at asda!

Anyhow...
Day 3

B- bagel and poached eggs

L- sweet potato, bns and red pepper soup,Ww petit pain, fruit.

T- lime chicken and courgette with bulgar wheat, baked apple and raspberries with 0% total

S- fruit

Exercise - either pilates class or 45 mins gym session.

Have a good day everyone xx

I'm not sure what it is technically but it's kinda like cous cous in texture. I use it instead cos I can't find any wholewheat cous cous. It's ok though. X

I'll have to try some :) love cous cous

Need t try some bulgar wheat! What puts me off cous cous is when I make it myself it is tasteless and bland! I love ainsley harriots spice sensation cous cous. Used to eat it all time when on PP!

If I can make a nice bulgar wheat then would be great for simply filling :)

I used different stocks to make my cous cous. It wasn't so bland then :) perhaps you could make it up with egret able stock and add some spices to it as well?

I shove s stock cube in too. I really enjoyed my tea last night. I made baked apples with raspberries for afters and total 0%. Delicious. Felt really satisfied! x

I'm going to get some 0% tonight for my afters. I had some the other week with a touch of sweetener and I was suprised how yummy it was!

Yep I put in sweetener and vanilla essence. Not quite the same as vanilla activia but nice none the less!

Day 4

B- porridge made with skimmed milk and fruit and natural yogurt.

L- potato salad made with fromage frais, bacon medallions and spring onions
Fruit

T- chicken in cherry tomato and red onion sauce (1pp)
Baked cinnamon banana and 0% total

41pp left.

Potato salad made with fromage frais??? Is that nice? x

Ohh need to try that with 0% yogurt! Never thought about that! I read somewhere on minimins about putting options hot chocolate sachets into natural yogurt to give it a nice taste! Might give that ago too!

Yeah I read that too - great idea!

Mets- I think it actually tastes better with fromage frais- but that could just be me! I also use FF instead of Mayo in my tuna salads!

I have mixed options with quark and that tastes lovely, really cheesecakey! White choc ones are good for that!

I have to add 1pp to my day for a mug of options. Work was hard today, I needed a choc fix!

40pp left. X

Mmmmm cheesecake! I'm defo trying this :) I'll try the quark thing too. Thanks chick.

I've had a terrible week this week. Looking forward to a G&T after work tomorrow :) enjoy your choccy! xxx

Day 5

This will be the day I use my weeklies I think as me and the boy are going to see a band and eating out and drinking. I've managed to persuade him to pizza express as their leggerra pizzas are good for points and tasty!

B- porridge made with skimmed milk, plums and blueberries and natural yogurt.

L- bns and sweet potato soup. Ww petit pain. Fruit.

T- laggerra pizza -13pp

Alcohol- lots of pp no doubt! I'll work it out when I am sober tomorrow! X

Haha! Love the alcohol bit! :D I've tried to be good and point my 3 G&Ts but I may have more..... I only have a 3hr window mind.... 3 in 3 hours? lol

Jealous of your pizza express outing! xxx

That will be some slow drinking! I'm prob gonna share wine while we eat and then try to stick to vodka and soda. He has a driving lesson at 10am so sure that not much damage can be done...
Hmmmmm. X

Morning,

Managed to stay Exactly within my weeklies and don't have a hangover today so it's all good.

Day 6-

B- big breakfast to soak up drink and Kerb the post booze munchies; wwbagel, beans, scrambled egg and 2x bacon medallions

L- sweet potato and bns soup and ww petit pain

T- salmon baked with ginger, coriander, lime and chilli. New potatoes and steamed veg.
Baked apple, raspberry and total 0%

No gym today but cleaning house so that should burn some calories!
Have a good weekend everyone xx

Well done for sticking within your points :) xxx

Back