Becktoria's simply filling food diary

The bars are lethal! And you don't get much for your 2pp- there were some lying around this morning and I've ended up eating them- bugger! Still was too busy for breakfast so that'll have to be those points! My boyfriend absolutely loves them that's why they are always around. Usually they are hidden from me!

37pp to get through the day- totally do able! Haha! X

:) that's loads u will b fine

How's ur day been beck?

Hey Sarah, had a lovely day today, up really early as boyf off to a stag weekend so instead of going back to sleep i dyed my hair and for the first time ever I feel like I have gorgeous swishy hair worthy of a Pantene ad!
Went to see south pacific with my mam and that was great. Then tonight have been to see my oldest friend (as in who I've known longest) whose dad died recently and she's doing well. Had a good catch up. And best of all still got a couple of my 43 allocated points left!

Day 5 sf

B- 3x kinder bars-6pp (naughty)

L- jacket potato beans and salad-12pp (this was from a restaurant and very big so adding a couple more points than usual)

S- small piece of go ahead bar-1pp
Mini tub of ice cream at theatre-4pp
Grapes-0
Ww choc digestive-1pp

T- ww Lenin chicken risotto -9pp

S- 2x crumpets-5pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Jam-1pp

Total- 40pp.
Weeklies left- 18pp

So not a brilliant day but deffo not bad for a day out and being away from home. Tomorrow will be a harder challenge, I have 46pp to utilise wisely including a few drinks and they zap points! It can be done! X

What colour is ur hair?

Sounds like a nice day and I think u did pretty well despite being out all day, it's not easy!

I hate pointing jacket potatoes
I never know what is medium sized!

Looks like you are doing well! :)

Purpled said:
I hate pointing jacket potatoes
I never know what is medium sized!

Looks like you are doing well! :)

I think it's the size of a computer mouse isn't it?

Really good day for being out and about - its hard at times like that isnt it! You're doing well :)

Thanks guys. I've not done too bad today, got 16 pp left for drinks tonight. Hopefully I won't have post drink munchies when I get back in! X

Enjoy your drinks! Can you put something ready for when you get in, in case you have the munchies ???

if you are on s&F you dont need to pp daily only the weekly 49pp for extras or treats or are you doing pp well done on your weight loss

Enjoy your evening out, you have done brilliantly managing your points this week so you definitely deserve it!

fatlady said:
if you are on s&F you dont need to pp daily only the weekly 49pp for extras or treats or are you doing pp well done on your weight loss

I think becks having a pp day!

Yep I seem to have many more pp days than sf days really but I like this community!
Had 5 coronas and feel rather tipsy! 15pp need something to soak up the booze so maybe 2 of my mam's ww digestives and a glass of water is called for! X

Wow caronas 3pp each...may get some.

Do you find that since dieting you get drunk quickly? I am tipsy after half a bottle of wine. It's crazy!

I was quite drunk last night after 5 bottles, but I hadn't had a single drink in 3 weeks so...
I find when I'm on plan my hangovers are worse, not so much food to line my tummy I think!
I was very bad last night, my mam had loads of choc biscuits in the house! This is not good as the drunkenness caused my self control to vanish! I think it's fair to say the 2pp and 8ap I earned have gone. I'm getting weighed in about an hour at my mam's meeting, I'm hoping it won't show by then!
I'm a bit worried about weighing in first thing on a morning as I normally WI on an evening so I don't think it'll be a true weight loss reading, However I can't make my normal meeting tonight as I want to be home when my boy comes home and it's easier for me to stay on track if I have a WI. The weeks after I miss a WI I go a bit wobbly! X

Good luck beck to b honest uve been 100% except a couple biscuits so I don't see y u shouldn't loose! But then Wi in the morning means u have less food in ur belly than if u were to Wi later so just remember that nxt wk!

Yeah I know that it's prob less in morning but it showed 2lb loss taking me to 10:10 lightest I've been in 4 years! I'm actually feeling very thin at the moment (for me) my belly has been much flatter!
Happy with my loss but know I have a tough week ahead and that's not taking into account the time difference of WI so must be very good with how I spend my points this week! X

Back