Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Excellent result for the school and you must you so relieved its over now! Would it be worth starting day 1 from tomorrow and just having a 6 day week? That way you are putting a line between the *medicinal* foodies that *had* to be consumed over the last few days and the rest of the week?

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm about to get my journal out and do a good little bit of planning. I'm gonna pp for the week to get my portions in control and aim for 26pp a day so here's to getting my a**e back into gear!
Thanks for your support guys! So glad it's over! Xx

Right day one of 6 with 100% commitment! Im gonna have my little ww journal with me everywhere I go to try and keep me right. It does usually help me maintain focus!

Outline for today:

Day 1/6 26pp 42 weeklies

B- porridge -4pp
Light soya milk-1pp
Blueberries and raspberries-0pp
Grapefruit

L- rye bread-3pp
Scrambled egg made with 1 egg and 1egg white-2pp
Greek mullerlight-2pp
Fruit

T- quorn meatballs and zero point pasta sauce -2pp
Wholewheat pasta- 6pp
Parmesan-2pp
Fruit salad -0
Total 0%-2pp

Total-24pp

I think I will use the remaining pp to make a smoothie after the gym. Yes the gym! I plan to earn 4ap!

Don't want to use too many weeklies as I have eaten utter crap this week but going for a celebratory meal and drinks with colleagues straight from work on Friday. Luckily it's Italian so I know what I can have for low pp.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm feeling determined today!

Yeah I want to eat mostly sf food but point it to control my intake! I put my trousers on today ( I have 1 pair I hate my bum and thighs so mainly wear skirts and dresses) and they felt tight around the thigh area- I was doing so well! Still feeling good today.
How's your back Nomes? X

I was doing that too- it turned out under points and that's why I think thats why I had better losses.

I thought I was getting better but hubby told me I was whimpering all night and I woke up in pain :(

That's a great day one- enjoy the gym xx

Good plan for today beck, how's it going so far?

I've struggled in the last hour. Been hungry and wanted to eat! I've succumb to pistachio nuts and some bread the kids made. It was only a small bit so 2pp for that. The nuts I'm not too sure about, I think illhave to point at about 3pp. I'll take it from my weeklies. X

U can do it becks! Come on!

Great start to your 6 day week. I too find that having my food diary or journal with me helps me to keep focussed. I have had a mini blowout this afternoon which has blown most of my remaining weeklies so I will be trying to stick to SF food but pointed for the next two days.

Yeah, glad to hear you had a great result at school. I bet you're damn glad its over- Stressful stuff! Todays menu looks fab :)

Great work Hun! The 6 day think is a great idea!

How's the Greek miller light taste?
I might buy some!

I think you'll be proud of me Sarah! I totted up my points I'd had and it left me with 8pp so I ditched the idea of total 0%, put fresh basil and pepper on my meatballs instead of Parmesan and had a 4pp portion of pasta instead of 6! So I have not gone over my 26pp at all. In fact I've not even managed to eat half my pasta!
I also did a good session in the gym despite REALLY not wanting to go! After a couple of days I should be back in the swing if things, it's so hard after a few days eating rubbish though.

This is today

Day 1/6 26pp 42 weeklies

B- porridge, light soya milk and blueberries and raspberries-5pp

L- rye bread-3pp
Scrambles egg made with 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
Millerlight coconut Greek yoghurt-2pp
Strawberries
Banana

S- bread-2pp
Frozen banana-0
Pistachio nuts - 4pp

T- quorn meatballs-4pp
Homemade pasta sauce-0pp
Wholewheat spaghetti-4pp

Exercise- 1hr in gym-4pp

Total - 26pp
Weeklies remaining-42pp
Ap earned-4pp

Very pleased with myself as it has been hard.
Purple the coconut mullerlight Greek yoghurts are lush! Not as keen on the peach honey one but nice and creamy. X

Well done on your great day Becks :) Havent had spaghetti in ages, thanks for the reminder, I'll probably have some tomorrow!

Becktoria79 said:
I think you'll be proud of me Sarah! I totted up my points I'd had and it left me with 8pp so I ditched the idea of total 0%, put fresh basil and pepper on my meatballs instead of Parmesan and had a 4pp portion of pasta instead of 6! So I have not gone over my 26pp at all. In fact I've not even managed to eat half my pasta!
I also did a good session in the gym despite REALLY not wanting to go! After a couple of days I should be back in the swing if things, it's so hard after a few days eating rubbish though.

This is today

Day 1/6 26pp 42 weeklies

B- porridge, light soya milk and blueberries and raspberries-5pp

L- rye bread-3pp
Scrambles egg made with 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
Millerlight coconut Greek yoghurt-2pp
Strawberries
Banana

S- bread-2pp
Frozen banana-0
Pistachio nuts - 4pp

T- quorn meatballs-4pp
Homemade pasta sauce-0pp
Wholewheat spaghetti-4pp

Exercise- 1hr in gym-4pp

Total - 26pp
Weeklies remaining-42pp
Ap earned-4pp

Very pleased with myself as it has been hard.
Purple the coconut mullerlight Greek yoghurts are lush! Not as keen on the peach honey one but nice and creamy. X

Yay well done beck I am very proud of u! That's some good food choices there! Well done for getting back on track, that is indeed the hardest thing! It's nice to have u back on plan, I no u can do this!

Thanks Sarah, it is hard but once I have a few days under my belt it should get easier.

Today's plan;

B- oaty Bircher -5pp

L- rye bread and ham-5pp
Mullerlight Greek yogurt-2pp
Fruit

T- not sure yet, I have salmon and chicken in the fridge so gonna find something different to do with either of those. It's been ages since I tried a new recipe.

Going to gym straight after work so will earn another 4pp.

Feeling quite positive despite being absolutely knackered. I woke up thinking it was Friday! How disappointing to find it was only Thursday! Booking in for a hit stone massage at my gym this weekend! Can't wait! X

Back