Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

i felt like you at the start... I was just a lb less than you and the same height... the weight dropped pretty fast.... kept setting myself targets for xmas then had to set new one after new one... think i ended up losing an extra stone after my initial target so keep plugging on and watch the lbs melt away :)

Why is it that I get hungry when on PVs, I woke up starving today!! Also I eat becuse I am hungry, whereas on PPs I have to say oh its past lunch time gotta eat!

I was just about to start my exercise this morning and Brad (my 5 year old) who always joins me (or rather disturbs me!) asked me if I was going to do Shred. When I said yes, he said 'why arent you doing turbofire, why did you buy it?' to which I replied 'I have to finish Shred first dear!' Yeah right!, the real reason is I am scared and asking myself the same question 'why did I buy it?' :rolleyes:

If my stats are anything that interest you, you will notice goal posts have shifted yet again! :D My target is now 147lbs which is still below my official dukan weight. Good news is BMI is still below 25. :) This will hopefully help me meet my mini goals and hit desired weight on target.

Food plan today: Day 68 PV
Breakfast:
2 weightwatchers sausages
1 bacon medallion
grilled tomato
3 mini oatbran pancakes

Lunch:
salmon and broccoli quiche
2 tbsp goji berries

Dinner:
pan fried pork chop
roasted carrots, butternut squash and parsnips
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 4 Level 2 Shred DVD

Here's Brad disturbing me on Shred and doing his inpression of Bolt (and yes I was shopping!!!:))

image-584458063.jpg

image-1327247724.jpg

Loving his bolt impression lol x:D

My tummy is really upset today and I have a terrible headache!:(

Good thing is after shred this morning, I went straight out and did a 30min walk. I dont know where the energy came from but I am not complaining! :D

Food plan today: Day 69 PV
Breakfast:
oatbran porridge

Lunch:
chicken salad
2 tbsp goji berries
Lemon cheesecake yogurt

Dinner:
steamed salmon fillet
steamed cauliflower
pan fried bok choy

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 5 Level 2 Shred DVD
[/]
30 mins walk

Last edited:
your diary is keeping me going with your food ideas, thank you!

your diary is keeping me going with your food ideas, thank you!

Oh thanks Debs, glad I am inspiring somebody. Pressure now to maintain standards! :) I really try to vary my meals, helped by the fact that I love cooking and obviously eating! :D

I did not have breakfast today as my tummy is still not settled so I shall treat myself to a 3 course dinner. :) The joy of vegetables disappear today, onto 5 days of PP from tomorrow!

Food plan today: Day 70 PV
Breakfast:
nothing!

Lunch:
steamed salmon fillet
scrambled eggs
pan fried bok choy
New york cheesecake yogurt

Dinner:
starter
tomato and basil soup
mains
roast chicken breast
wilted spinach
butternut squash mash
150ml glass shiraz rose (it had to be there!!)
pudding
frosted lemon cupcakes

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 6 Level 2 Shred DVD
10 mins utube abs video

Yay Becky yay! Great loss from last week, amazing! And also all that shredding - so pleased you're keeping with it, love your promise to yourself.

Brad is also too, too cute, maybe you can use him as a hand weight when shred gets too easy?

Not sure if you're still seeking views but personally, I am now wishing I'd stuck to cruise to get to my most ideal weight. Coming on to conso is fine, but I was wrong when I thought I'd just do it as a treat for a couple of weeks them back to cruise to lose the last 6lbs....

Yay Becky yay! Great loss from last week, amazing! And also all that shredding - so pleased you're keeping with it, love your promise to yourself.

Brad is also too, too cute, maybe you can use him as a hand weight when shred gets too easy?

Not sure if you're still seeking views but personally, I am now wishing I'd stuck to cruise to get to my most ideal weight. Coming on to conso is fine, but I was wrong when I thought I'd just do it as a treat for a couple of weeks them back to cruise to lose the last 6lbs....

Thanks J. I am really trying with Shred and not wanting to break a promise, I still havent promised myself that I will do Turbofire! :D

When Shred gets easy, ehhhhhh when is that? I still take a breather sometimes! And using Brad as handweights, not happening, he is too heavy, if he sits on my lap, i get a numb leg!!

You can still lose the 6lbs easily, get onto 2 or 3 days attack and move onto cruise and you should do it in 2 to 3 weeks, then get back onto conso. I have decided to still go lower than my official TW but not as much as I had originally planned. I was given 11st 4 so I set mine at 11st, then 10st, now 10.5st and the list goes on and on.......

All this discussion of Shred, Turbofire, Insanity....all sound very stressing LOL.

Good for you doing what you can x

Food plan today: Day 71 PP
Breakfast:
4 oatbran muffins

Lunch:
2 boiled eggs
left over chicken
chilli dip
blackcurrant jelly layered with yogurt

Dinner:
Ham and cheese omlette
lemon and lime cheesecake (yummy!)

image-421918850.jpg

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 7 Level 2 Shred DVD
30mins walk

Last edited:
The cheesecake was very yummy. I made out 6 slices, ate one then went back for 2 more!

I wish I could been as imaginative as you with my food! It all sounds and looks amazing!!!

You can, they are very easy meals just set aside a day to cook for the week then give the dishes fancy names to fool your brain. Something like mousse when its really yogurt mixed with Jelly! :D

I had not really cooked for this week so my lunch today was kinda interesting. I just ate for nourishment! I had to hide in my office as I dont think the people in the staff canteen would have left me alone! I dont like the comments. Well I suppose I could have had some comments if someone was having cottage cheese mixed with chopped crabsticks for lunch!

Food plan today: Day 72 PP
Breakfast:
3 oatbran muffins

Lunch:
crabsticks and cottage cheese
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
chunky chicken soup
2 weight watchers sausages
lemon and lime cheesecake (yummy!)

Fluid intake
1.5l sugarfree vimto squash
1l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 8 Level 2 Shred DVD
30mins walk

:stickdance:1.5lbs off this week. Very pleased as it has been 5days PV and 2 PPs. 3 more days of PPs and back to those lovely yummy veggies! :)

Tomorrow I finish Shred level 2 and shall progress to level 3. Have to watch the 3rd level first, hopefully I wont die just watching it. Really loving Shred, think its working for me. 2 weeks ago I bought a belt and I was doing it on the last hole (wipe the naughty smiles off your faces!) but today I have moved 2 holes!!

I have upped my fluid intake by consciously drinking 1.5l of sugarfree squash on top of my 3 coffees and usual 1l of water. The squash, Robinsons summer fruits, is 9cal for 100ml of undiluted squash. I overdilute my squash so I use 150ml (yes I measure it!) to make up to 1.5l so its really just 3cal per glass. More than the recommended but I think the good of the extra fluid outweighs the damage done by the extra 2cal per glass! (Dr B has spoken.) :D

Food plan today: Day 73 PP
Breakfast:
5 oatbran muffins (ate 1 extra from tomorrows quota, I was hungry wisper: they were just yummy!:D)

Lunch:
steamed salmon fillet
cottage cheese
raspberry jelly

Dinner:
chunky chicken soup
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l sugarfree summer fruits squash
1l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 9 Level 2 Shred DVD
30mins walk

Becca, how come you do the 5/5 did you do the 1/1 at all of go straight into 5/5. I'm not sure I could cope without veggies for 5 days, its was hard on attack, but although PP days go by quick, I do like the PV days LOL.

Eeeekk cheek u out finishing level 2! Level 3 is easier honest lots more toning I love it
I've re started with heavier weights xx

How much heavier Laura, i have 2kg and I cannot do all the shoulder reps with these so I swap with the 1kg towards the end! I just tell myself its better than nothing!

Back