Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

I was just thinking the same yesterday, as I licked the quark tub clean before throwing it out... Said to myself 'you are addicted to something called quark..is that normal?''

Eccab77 said:
I made cream of chicken soup yesterday and hubby said 'oh thats clever how did you do it?'. chicken breast, some chooped onions, chicken stock, 0% greek yogurt and quark. He said 'is there anything with no quark in, can you imagine if you woke up and the newspaper headlines reads 'carcinogen found in quark, if you had a tub a week you are at serios risk of cancer!' Seriously! imagine though!!

Anyways I woke up thinking today is a rest day but since I have done the walk and the DVD I suppose it isn't, gotta do the butt lifts later!

Food plan for today: Day 42 PP
Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs and toast

Lunch:
turkey burgers
cream of chicken soup
muller fat free raspberry and cranberry yogurt

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
45 mins Rosemary Conley DVD
1hr walk
10 mins u-tube butt exercises

Can you give more details on the soup?! X

Can you give more details on the soup?! X

Because I am a self 'crowned cook' I don't measure things when I cook and this was my first take at this so you may have to tweak this a little!
1 chicken breast, 1/2 chopped onion, fry light, 1 chicken stock cube dissolved in 1l boiling water, 2 tbsp 0% greek yogurt, 1/2 tub of quark
Fry onion in fry lite but do not let brown.
Add chopped breast and fry until sealed (care not to brown)
Pour in the stock and simmer until liquid is reduced and the chicken is cooked ( you should be able to break the chicken if you press it to the side of the pan with the cooking stick)
Let cool, then blitz until smooth. Add the yogurt and quark (you might try extra light philly, it might make it creamier!) and mix until smooth. (if you know of any 2% cream you can add it in, but I suppose thats dreaming!)
Enjoy!

PS if you store this soup be careful when you warm it, if you boil the yogurt will separate and it will look, well very unappetising!

So since I did not succeed in getting a break from exercise yesterday, I thought i would have it today. I woke up and went to make sandwiches for hubby's packed lunch then realised that there was no bread in the house. I thought I might as well walk to asda and buy it. So i ended up walking for an hour and a half to and from asda. So much for a rest day!

maybe tomorrow then hun :)

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping all the exercise will pay off, I need to lose at least 1/2lb so I get to that glorious first stone!

Food plan for today: Day 43 PP
Breakfast:
2 poached eggs and toast

Lunch:
pan fried chicken breast
fat free yogurt with sweetener and vanilla

Dinner:
chicken curry and garlic bread
chocolate pudding

Fluid intake
2l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
1hr 30mins walk (rest day!!)

Good luck for the weigh in! x

Fingers crossed for your first stone!

I am crossing everything that can be crossed! If I don't lose anything I shall be the most demotivated person on the planet!

Aw hun, its awful isn't it. wanting a specific number....hope it all goes right in the morning hun x

Good luck becca! Holding thumbs for you (as we say in South Africa - I'm think as a Zimbabwean you may know a few of these expressions!)
Cx

Now somebody tell me why i should stick to plan this week and do all that exercise? Yes you guessed right, I did not lose anything! I shall go into my shell and tuck myself under my duvet and cry!:cry:

Now somebody tell me why i should stick to plan this week and do all that exercise? Yes you guessed right, I did not lose anything! I shall go into my shell and tuck myself under my duvet and cry!:cry:

Maybe you've just built up muscle sweetz?

Next week will be better :)

Ok, I havent given up on the diet, but I have given up on food! All I had today was a scrambled egg,2 slices of toast and a cup of coffee. I am tempted to weigh myself everyday this week to see when I actually lose something. What scares me is if I then gain along the way....arrrghhh :sigh::cry:Honestly this is how I feel, could have done with one of your shoulders!

Bekka well done for not giving up, this journey is so tough at times but it pays to keep your head down and carry on. Almost every single person on this diet experience stalls and rough patches when the weight just doesn't want to budge, it will come good in the end I promise, good luck.

I made myself a huge comforting chicken salad It was huge my hubby had to laugh! I even put croutons, dukan of course!

Food for today: Day 44 PV

Breakfast
Too sad to eat!!!

Lunch
Scrambled egg
Toast

Dinner
Warm chicken salad
Lemon flavoured yogurt

image-3384622440.jpg

Drinks
1l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
Rest day 10 mins walk to the shops!

Thanks guys I shall stick with it til February, I am sure I will lose something by then!

I felt like this last week as I lost absolutely nothing! Keep with it though, you'll most likely have a big loss next week (that's what happened to me!)

Back