Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Wow! The galette I have just made is awesome. I took the advice of someone on the recipe threads to beat the egg white separately. It's so worth the extra seconds. This is it, proper pancake. Soft and not chewy. I used the extra fine Oatbran I got from holland and Barrett. The othe plus is I only used the egg white which means less calories and fat!! I will be ordering the sugar free maple syrup and making small pancakes, the rest well.,.,......

Last edited:
Measured myself again after 10 days of level 2 and I have lost a total of 3inchs. The inch losses from start of Shred is 3.2 off my waist, 5.3 off the bust, 1.5 off the hips, 1 off the thigh. Thats an amazing loss of a total 11 inches in 20days!

Wow, that's impressive!!! You must have dropped a few dress sizes too. Well done :)x

Becky great motivation from cornelius, more if that please x

You've spurred me on( again) to take all my measurements when I re start tomorrow
Tried level 2 with heavier weights today and was so hard
Did u like level 3? I like the strength moves! Xxx

Laurab21 said:
You've spurred me on( again) to take all my measurements when I re start tomorrow
Tried level 2 with heavier weights today and was so hard
Did u like level 3? I like the strength moves! Xxx
Taking measurements helps motivate you when you are having a bad weight day!
Level 3 was bril, loved it. Still hard but I think better than 2!

Wow, that's impressive!!! You must have dropped a few dress sizes too. Well done :)x

Thanks, I havent bought anything new yet but my clothes are very loose now! I dont want to buy now as I have a lot more to lose. I would probably do after another 2 months or if the clothes get ridiculously big!

Becky great motivation from cornelius, more if that please x

Cornie is lovely and happy with anything really. He doesnt mind whether I am big or not. He says 'whatever makes you happy, but when you are big I am worried about the health side not your looks. You are still pretty and my love for you doesnt change because of your size' Awww! He is a sweet darling and I think I am the luckiest girl.

All ready for the week. I made some carrot muffins for the first time so looking forward to them. I think I will ice them with cinammon frosting. Yum yum! :)

Food plan today: Day 75 PP
Breakfast:
Oatbran galette
scrambled eggs

Lunch:
Ham and cheese omlette
american cheesecake yogurt

Dinner:
pan fried chicken strips
chilli dip
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
2l sugarfree summer fruits squash
250ml diet coke
2 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 1 Level 3 Shred DVD (Yaay!!)

Eccab77 said:
Cornie is lovely and happy with anything really. He doesnt mind whether I am big or not. He says 'whatever makes you happy, but when you are big I am worried about the health side not your looks. You are still pretty and my love for you doesnt change because of your size' Awww! He is a sweet darling and I think I am the luckiest girl.

Becky you are a lucky lady he sounds perfect xxx

What a lovely man! I was so chuffed when my oh said he'd love me still with the weight back on and he's happy I'm losing it for me not him :) x

What a lovely man! I was so chuffed when my oh said he'd love me still with the weight back on and he's happy I'm losing it for me not him :) x

Its always nice when they dont mind and you have no pressure. I work with a lady whose hubby always tell her she is the ugliest woman! When she said she was going to lose a few lbs he said 'and how are you going to do that?' She is not even fat, I think she is a size 10 but probably feeling fat due to the hubbys comments! I told her if it was my hubby I would have hit him on the head with a shovel! :)

Put him under the patio.....

Was shopping in Tesco's this evening and I saw a lady shopping with his partner, he said 'we need some water' and she said 'and some oatbran'. Ahhh and that rang a bell!:) I asked her if she was doing Dukan and she said 'we are starting tomorrow but we dont even know how the oatbran looks'. I showed them where it was and welcomed them to Regime Dukan! Then I walked away smiling to myself '2 more to the wagon!' :)

I enjoyed my food today, veggies are always nice.

Food plan today: Day 76 PV
Breakfast:
Oatbran carrot muffins

Lunch:
chicken salad
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
prawn and egg stirfry
New york style cheesecake yogurt
1 tbsp goji berries

Fluid intake
1.5l sugarfree summer fruits squash
500ml diet coke
2 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 2 Level 3 Shred DVD

Becky, what do the shritaki (or however you spell it) taste like? I imagine them being a bit like super noodles?x

Was shopping in Tesco's this evening and I saw a lady shopping with his partner, he said 'we need some water' and she said 'and some oatbran'. Ahhh and that rang a bell!:) I asked her if she was doing Dukan and she said 'we are starting tomorrow but we dont even know how the oatbran looks'. I showed them where it was and welcomed them to Regime Dukan! Then I walked away smiling to myself '2 more to the wagon!' :)

I enjoyed my food today, veggies are always nice.

Food plan today: Day 76 PV
Breakfast:
Oatbran carrot muffins

Lunch:
chicken salad
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
prawn and egg stirfry
New york style cheesecake yogurt
1 tbsp goji berries

Fluid intake
500ml diet coke
2 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 2 Level 3 Shred DVD

I wish I'd bumped into you when I was doing my first Dukan shopping list!! Took me ages to find the oatbran!

Yesterday I read your diary from beginning to end, cutting and pasting loads of recipe ideas. Starting to feel like this is a plan I can stick to. Yesterday I made smoked salmon quiches, dukan bread and made up a raspberry mousse with sugar free jelly and yogurt and today is looking like my tastiest day so far.

Thank you, truly inspired!!! xx

Becky, what do the shritaki (or however you spell it) taste like? I imagine them being a bit like super noodles?x

They don't taste of anything, they just take the flavour of whatever you cook them in. They feel like chewing on rubber bands though :D (not that bad but the texture is a bit rubbery!) I found the DD site ones much better but they are a bit more expensive than on other websites. Me loving my food, would go for the DD site ones. I do trial so am ordrering from sugarfreemegastore to sample. They are 1/2 the price compared to DD website. If they are any good I will let you know.

I wish I'd bumped into you when I was doing my first Dukan shopping list!! Took me ages to find the oatbran!

lol

Yesterday I read your diary from beginning to end, cutting and pasting loads of recipe ideas. Starting to feel like this is a plan I can stick to. Yesterday I made smoked salmon quiches, dukan bread and made up a raspberry mousse with sugar free jelly and yogurt and today is looking like my tastiest day so far.

Thank you, truly inspired!!! xx

Thanks Roose, glad you found the diary useful. :) I have cousins in Stoke and visit once every 2 months, next time I am around I will let you know and we can share some Dukan moments! :D

I am aching today, I think level 3 is making its point! I still did it today though.My bottom is in agony, sittineg ifkind of intersting at the moment.
Today I am working late so better put up food plan in case I dont find time later.

Food plan today: Day 77 PV
Breakfast:
Oatbran carrot muffins

Lunch:
smoked salmon and prawn stirfry (i used beansprout as I have no noodles!, yummy and crunchy)
jelly and vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
steak and mushroom stroganoff
roasted parsnips and carrots
baked amaretto cheesecake (yummy, baked this one and left in fridge overnight, the real thing just no base!:))

Fluid intake
500ml diet coke
3 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 3 Level 3 Shred DVD

Back