Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Mmmmmmm thats on this weekends menu x

:0icanfly:3lbs off this week. Running late as I am working early today but couldnt wait to post so will talk about it later! :)

well done!!! x

:0icanfly:3lbs off this week.

Thank you ladies. x

So I am so excited with the loss considering I was on PVs the past 5 days. All I can conclude is the 5/5 seem to be working for me (for now! :)). I am past the 1.5st mark and I have lost 10% of my body weight. :)

Very unlikely I will meet the next mini goal as I need to lose 5.5lbs at the next weigh in, which I dont see happening. TOM is back next week as well! :( I shall just concentrate on the fact that I lost 3lbs this week and if I can manage the same next week then I will be out of the 200s!

I have 5 egg yolks in the fridge so I am off to rummage the recipe book to see what I can use them for! :) Dont feel happy throwing them away.

Becky well done, great loss I'm seriously thinking this 5/5 xxx

Cussssttttaaarrrrddddd!!!!!! Xx

Thanks, will do but was just wondering what i will eat the custard with, and suddenly, ahhhhh the galette that I am making in the morning, it will be like custard doughnuts! :D (brain fooled yet again! :D)

ooh yeah custard or lemon curd :)

custard, yes but my recipe for lemon curd says a whole egg? Anyways got another one, chicken carbonara. 3 yolks in each, realised they were 6 yolks in there. I put 1 in another tub this morning, reasoning if I don't get round to anything and the yolks have been there a while I wont have to chuck them all out! :D

one question. How does it feel to be 14.6.5?????? I wanna know skinny minny. xx

skinny minny! lol, I am far from that.

Well 14.6.5, I dont know really I am just happy as I know I look and feel better than 11 weeks ago. :) I would have wanted to have lost 2st by next week but I should really be happy with the 22, if I do well this week (hoping so since its 5PPs and 2PVs) I shall miss target by a small margin! Can't wait to move to the 13s!

You can do it too you know, just give yourself a month of just going for it and plan a nice meal out to treat yourself at the end of the month! That way you have something to look forward to, I tell you by the time you get to the end of the month you will be so pleased with your progress, you wont even want to eat binge at that meal! x

Becky well done, great loss I'm seriously thinking this 5/5 xxx

You dont need 5/5 Sid, you are there. You have consistently lost and with 5lbs to go and without drastically doing anything you should be there in the next 3weeks or at the latest 4 (says I! :D).

It's goodbye vegetables and hello pure protein! Hoping 5PP days would push things towards that elusive mini goal! :D

Food plan today: Day 80 PV
Breakfast:
lemon oatbran galette with caramelised goji berry jam

Lunch:
steak and mushroom stroganoff
side salad

Dinner:
smoked salmon and egg stirfry
coffee and chocolate meringues

Fluid intake
1l sugarfree orange squash
3 cups coffee

Exercise
Day 6 Level 3 Shred DVD
20mins walk

Carbonara, Becky is that in the recipe thread???

I think so. I copy them from all over the place, the recipe thread, other forums and the official DD site! :) If you cant find it or just lazy to look, I can post it for you. :D

Back