Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Well, that asparagus is just amazing stuff. I had a huge plate last night and am stunned to report that i weighed in at slightly lower than when I left for my holiday, and it is totm this week. And I ate chocolate, dessert, fruit, bacon, rice and noodles and had 2 cocktails most evenings! Either the asparagus magically dissolved everything, or the scales are broken, or I have reached that mythical stabilization phase!

Pile on the asparagus, becca!

Cx

Well, that asparagus is just amazing stuff. I had a huge plate last night and am stunned to report that i weighed in at slightly lower than when I left for my holiday, and it is totm this week. And I ate chocolate, dessert, fruit, bacon, rice and noodles and had 2 cocktails most evenings! Either the asparagus magically dissolved everything, or the scales are broken, or I have reached that mythical stabilization phase!

Pile on the asparagus, becca!

Cx

I am going out to buy some more in a bit!! The bad bit is going loo, at 1 point yesterday I was up (I don't have a downstairs toilet!) 3 times within an hour! I suppose I can count going up and down the stairs part of exercise!! :D

So I got fired up today with Fire 30 and stretch 10 classes! I was more like just jumping and punching with no rhythm at all :D. I sweated a lot, and I am telling myself it means I worked hard! Stretch 40 class tomorrow. 40mins of stretching????? I think I will also go for a walk tomorrow, not convinced just stretching is exercise! :D.

Food plan today: Day 90 PV
Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
2 chocolate muffins

Lunch:
Ham, cheese and onion omlette
side salad
2 choc muffins
2tbsp goji berries

Dinner:
Meatza (there were asparagus tips in there! :D)
toffee cheesecake

Fluid intake
2l water :)
2 cups coffee

Exercise
Turbofire fire 30 class
Stretch 10 class

Becky......has your cheese not been delivered yet?

Not yet, quite miffed, was expecting it today! The omlette had extra light laughing cow triangles! :D

When you put the LC cheese in an omelette do you put it in with the eggs, how does you cook it. I would love the taste of the cheese in an omelette but my experience of LC is that it doesn't mix up very well, presume it has to be melted somehow.

When you put the LC cheese in an omelette do you put it in with the eggs, how does you cook it. I would love the taste of the cheese in an omelette but my experience of LC is that it doesn't mix up very well, presume it has to be melted somehow.

I use 2, slice them in half adn put them in whilst the omlette is setting. It doesnt melt properly, just warms and go even softer! Still tastes nice and cheesy! My Rosemary Conley one has arrived so that might change now! :D

I have received my cheese and have tasted it, it has the mature cheddar taste, very strong, however it does not have the smooth melt in the mouth properties due to the lack of fat of course! I am yet to see if it melts properly. I am having a cheeseburger pie for dinner so will let you know how that goes.
The cheese stats per 100g are
Cal 189
Protein 36g
carbs 0.1g
sugars 0.1g
fat 5g
sat fats 3.4g

I think its still a tolerated item and the portion is 30g?

it still sounds yummy

My DVD has been dispatched :)

Cheese hmmmm yum!!! Yes I think it is 30g, read that last week i think.

I used the LC today. I hadn't read this reply when i made the omelette :D I used two eggs, two triangles and mixed it all really well together, using a fork to smash down the triangles into the egg. I mixed in chopped tomatoes and water chestnuts....very tasty. I don't know if the cheese worked, but I did keep getting nice cheesy tastes in my mouth. Cos it was lots of tiny lumps it spread really well., Thanks for suggestion, thats gonna be my fave from now on....need to buy some more now.

I am getting excited here as I might have found spaghetti, macaroni and fettucini that I will consider friendly :D. They are made of Tofu and have 14cal per 100g and pretty much nothing else, I think 0.5gfat, 0.7g protein and 0.6g carbs. Can any of the 'veggie' girls walk me through tofu, taste, how much are we allowed, is it tolerated or free?

I went for my 30mins walk but did not do turbofire, lazy again! Tomorrow is rest day on the schedule so I shall do it then, lets just say I swapped them round! :D

Food plan today: Day 91 PP
Breakfast:
toffee muffins :)

Lunch:
2 grilled weightwatchers sausages
grilled chicken breast strips
orange jelly
1 tbsp goji berries

Dinner:
cheeseburger pie
chocolate trifle

Fluid intake
2l water :)
3 cups coffee

Exercise
30mins walk

Never heard of the tofu pasta, sounds very interesting. Where have you seen it?

And Cheesburger Pie, sounds really really interesting. What's that made from hun? xx

You'll be feeling the ache after that stretching today Beck if it's all floor exercises and stuff haha :)

Stretching?!!! Haa, why were we doing push ups? Fliiping heck it was tough, some of the postures were scary (for me) I dont think I am flexible at all! And yes my body hurts!

Never heard of the tofu pasta, sounds very interesting. Where have you seen it?

And Cheesburger Pie, sounds really really interesting. What's that made from hun? xx

Some website, I think its called Japan centre. I am definitely going to try them as soon as someone tells me how much is allowed per day!

The cheeseburger pie recipe is on the thread somewhere. Basically you fry mince, spices and onions. Press into a pie dish. Beat eggs, with fromage frais and pour on top. Sprinkle grated 5% cheddar cheese :)D) and bake!

Back