Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Did you ache today Becky, I'm still waiting for the dvd, Each time the post man comes to the office I get excited. I love getting deliveries x

The verdict on the cheese!! It is expensive I think, not that I will stop buying it! :D I used it in the cheeseburger pie and I think it tends to lose its cheesiness when cooked (might be the quantiy you have to use!). And have you seen how small 30g is? Mine weighed 33g for the bit I cut off and of course I had to take the 3g off! (and put it into my mouth! :D) I used it in my chicken quiche today and I could just taste it although it doesnt give that stretchy consistency. Its much better eaten uncooked and would be really good in salads or sandwiches!

Food plan today: Day 92 PP
Breakfast:
toffee muffins

Lunch:
chicken quiche
1 tbsp goji berries

Dinner:
ginger and lemon chicken and prawn stirfry
lemon and lime jelly
quark with lemon curd

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Turbofire stretch 40 class

Did you ache today Becky, I'm still waiting for the dvd, Each time the post man comes to the office I get excited. I love getting deliveries x

Ache?? I am walking hunched, I though stretches were meant to relax you, but then this is turbofire! :D

i have a vision of the hunchback of notre dam, "the bells the bells"

Hmmm that pie sounds nice, thanks for recipe idea, may have to hold off on the cheese though, don't think I'd stop if i had some to eat. LOL.

Eccab77 said:
The verdict on the cheese!! have you seen how small 30g is? Mine weighed 33g for the bit I cut off and of course I had to take the 3g off! (and put it into my mouth! :D) I

SNORT! :D

P x

Just reading and laughing. I LOVE cheese (cheesegirl, duh) in any way, shape or form. It's my biggest downfall, I can open a brick and proceed to eat the entire thing, who actually knew there were so many calories in it!!! and I don't dare weight out 30g because I know it will be a piddling amount not worthy of turning on the kitchen scales :)

Becky the cheese....now I don't know what to do, could it be too much temptation and once I taste I'll want it all......

Someone added to my Rep power, they said I am determined, focussed and friendly! :) (my eyes are leaking!) Its the first time I have gotten this, not that I think I am a bad girl but its nice when others say it. Someone once said 'what we are is not defined by how we view ourselves but by how others view us!'

Aww that's lovely Becky, you are def determined, focused and friendly :) you're menu's are brilliant, you're motivation to exercise is out of this world and you are very friendly and helpful :) I'm the same as cheesegirl and Sididd on the cheesefront that is my biggest downfall I would definitely have to have more than 30 g :/ so it's best I have none i think lol :)

Food plan today: Day 93 PP
Breakfast:
toffee muffins

Lunch:
2 pan fried salmon fillets
2 scrambled eggs
1 tbsp goji berries
natural yogurt with lemon curd

Dinner:
chicken breast strips
2 slices ham
lemon and lime mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Turbofire Tone 30 class

Becky, I am loving your diary! All the cheese chat mixed with the sweating and stretching chat....brilliant!

Have you experimented with the tofu noodles yet? They sound to me like they're unlimited with the stats you give. I know tofu is unlimited, as is plain quorn chicken style pieces and mince, so sounds like you can go for it!

Do you think it's the exercise that has made such a difference to your weight loss? I really can't believe it - last time I was properly on here you were just starting out with the exercising (and complaining vociferously about it!!!) and were a bit demotivated that the scales weren't shifting. And now look at you!!

Jx

PS Think I'm going to give that pie thing a go using quorn mince. Could well fail spectacularly but will let you know!!

You should have heard my awwww she is back! It was full of love with a tinge of I had missed you! :) Welcome back Joodle.
I have worked hard the last month and was rewarded by a 13lb loss! :)

Awwww, warm fuzzy feeling right back atcha lady!! And a THIRTEEN POUND LOSS!!!! Wowzers, that's spectacular, no wonder you look so darn hot in your photo. What's your little boy saying about his disappearing Mummy? Jx

Ok, I caught up fully and wow, you have been sooooo motivated! And Cornelius does indeed sound amazing, so all in all all, hurray for you!!

Jx

what is the rep power....I've noticed the number on teh side near our stats but just assumed its something to do with how many times you post.

I love cheese too and the really annoying thing is when I have to make cheese things for them and i can't have it BooHoo, I used to trim a piece off the block everytime I put it in sandwiches or on pasta. Its so hard not to do that now :(

what is the rep power....I've noticed the number on teh side near our stats but just assumed its something to do with how many times you post.
I asked that about a year ago (well a month) and no one seemed to know :/

DF and Debbie

You are able to 'rate' someone's comments by adding to their rep power - their 'reputation' on the board.

You do this by pressing the the star button in the bottom left corner of the post (on a computer, not on the phone app) and following through the process.

P x

Back