Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

I'm back huni!
Missed u lots xx

Now thats a good girl, welcome back! I will be checking up on you with support and the butternut squash! :D

well done Becky, I am not so sure 99% of peoples will power would have stretched that far x

Thanks Debs, I need to focus otherwise I will be in cruise forever!! I HAVE TO reach true weight on target!

Well done you. The thing with this diet I think, well for me, is that the willpower seems increased, maybe its because I don't ever really feel hungry.

Lovely day for you x

Thanks DF, I know what you mean, I dont really feel hungry now, and I cant say I starved, I was fine and my muffins saved me.

well done Becky your will power is amazing!! xx

Thanks CPL, I am trying to build it up! (the willpower! :))

I made banoffee muffins today, lovely (1/2 pot toffee yogurt, 1/2 pot banana and custard yogurt, tsp banana flavouring!). And I ate asparagus like mad, about 100g each time! I need to lose 2lbs on Friday so I can get into the 13s! :)

Food plan today: Day 96 PV
Breakfast:
2 toffee muffins
scrambled eggs
steamed asparagus

Lunch:
steamed salmon fillet
steamed asparagus
2tbsp goji berries
1 toffee muffin

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast
steamed asparagus
roast courgette
lettuce
banoffee muffin

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Stretch 40 class

Last edited:
Becky, what have you done to me, I am aching all over and only on day two of shred. Although me thinks the pain might be worth the gain (loss) :)

where've you gone, have you ever not posted for 24 hours before?

Becky, what have you done to me, I am aching all over and only on day two of shred. Although me thinks the pain might be worth the gain (loss) :)

Dont worry Debs, you will get used to it......................then level 2 comes along and the pain will begin again! :D

Miss you beckstar!! :( x

I am here, I am here, fret you not! Monday is manic for me as I work a 12hour shift or til whenever work is finished (which is never!).

Food plan for Monday: Day 97 PP

Breakfast:
4 banoffee muffins
banoffee yogurt (left over from making muffins!)

Lunch:
1 boiled egg
lemon and chilli chicken breast

Dinner:
garlic and lemon prawns
tandoori chicken escalopes
quark with lemon curd

Fluid intake
2l water
4 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Fire 45 EZ class
Stretch 10 class

Tomorrow is exercise rest day, halleluyah! At least turbo schedule has rest days.

Food plan today: Day 98 PP
Breakfast:
4 banofee muffins
vanilla yogurt

Lunch:
pan fried salmon fillet
2 scrambled eggs
quark with lemon curd

Dinner:
lemon and herb prawns
lemon chicken
Floating island

Fluid intake
1l water
4 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Stretch 40 class

My exercise schedule had 'rest day' today so thats exactly what I did! :D Was very busy at work today so my head is all fuzzy, I need to sit down and be quite for a while! Cant wait for Friday because I sneak peeked today to a -2lb so secretly getting excited about being in the 13s! There is no way I am going to gain by Friday, I am going to make sure, a little extra (loss) is welcome though.

Food plan today: Day 98 PP
Breakfast:
4 banofee muffins

Lunch:
smoked salmon slices
luc lac beef
onion and chive cottage cheese

Dinner:
stuffed crab (yeah right! boiled eggs stuffed with grated crabsticks mixed with yolk! :D)
mustard chicken
Lemon flavoured natural yogurt

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
2 cups green tea

Exercise
Rest day! :)

Back