Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

CONGRATS BECKSTAR!! :D - it's always great hitting a new number :) 13's eh...bet you didn't see that coming before dukan ;)........keep up the good work - YOU ARE AWESOME!! XX

Absolutely amazing!! You rock, becca. And woohoo asparagus!!!

Thanks, Ellie. Its exciting getting into the next bracket, if I continue with this good run of 3's, I should be getting into the 12's by my next target date which is 5 weeks away! Its doable just need to focus! This weekend is a temptation as I have my cousins around, I however am still convinced that I will stay strong! :)

Course u will - nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. Or summat like that - read it once and its so true.

Me darling - faffing around as per usual. But feeling so happy for you. I like to come on and stalk / check on your progress every day - been looking forward to this Fridays weigh in for you cos i knew u would do it.

Do we get treated to a new photo now you are in the 13's??

x

Thank you all my lovelies! :)

So far so good! I went shopping with my cousin and there was an italian market in town and she got so excited about these biscuits and pastries stuffed with various creams. I am glad to report I touched none!! :) Waited til we got home and then had my chicken and root mash (parsnip, swede and carrot). And as you can see I ate quite a lot today! :)

Food plan today: Day 101 PV

Breakfast:
scrambled egg
grilled tomato
2 grilled stuffed portobello mushrooms
2 weightwatchers sausages
1 bacon medallion
2 hazelnut and chocolate muffins

Lunch:
roasted chicken breast
root mash
1 tbsp goji berries

Dinner:
chilli con carne
steamed cabbage
Roast butternut squash
1 muffin with onken vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1l water
500ml diet coke
2 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
1hr walk
Stretch 10 class

BECKY!!!!!! You're doing so well, I knew you would be after all your posts the previous few weeks. Good for you, good, good for you. I need to make my muffins more interesting (does that sound a bit dodgy out of context?!) - what do you think about adding some pumpkin puree, you know, like with carrot cake? What sort of quantities would you add?

Ah, so pleased to see how well you're doing. Being in the zone is the best feeling, keep it up!

Jx

:wee: :party0049:-3lbs this week, gotta love asparagus!! I am in the 13's! :)

And Dukan centurion, its day 100 today!! :D Recap stats: 100 days of Dukan 30.5lbs lost, 7.4in off the waist, 8.4in off the bust, 9.2in off the hips, 4.8 off the thigh and 1.2in off the arm!! :)

Food plan today: Day 100 PV

Breakfast:
scrambled egg
grilled tomatoes

Lunch:
1 boiled egg
Ham
cottage cheese
grated carrots
1 muffin

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast
Roast vegetables
1 muffin

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
Tone 20 class
Stretch 10 class

Brilliant news Becky!! What a great week, have people been commenting on your losses x

BECKY!!!!!! You're doing so well, I knew you would be after all your posts the previous few weeks. Good for you, good, good for you. I need to make my muffins more interesting (does that sound a bit dodgy out of context?!) - what do you think about adding some pumpkin puree, you know, like with carrot cake? What sort of quantities would you add?

Ah, so pleased to see how well you're doing. Being in the zone is the best feeling, keep it up!

Jx

Thanks J.

I have not made pumpkin muffins but I think they should be nice. Probably the same amount of pumpkin puree as you would carrot puree?!

Brilliant news Becky!! What a great week, have people been commenting on your losses x

Thanks Debs. People are commenting on how small my bottom has become! :)

Three cheers for becky's disappearing bum!

I have survived the weekend even though I am tired and would kill to lay on my bed. Cnt do that, tomorrow is Monday gotta get ready for the week!!

Food plan today: Day 102 PV

Breakfast:
scrambled egg
grilled mushroom
1 bacon medallion

Lunch:
double cheeseburger
side salad
2 muffins

Dinner:
chicken salad
lemon and lime mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
Stretch 40 class

I am very tired today so will retire early. I didnt do any exercise as I felt very tired this morning and decided to listen to my body.

Food plan today: Day 103 PV

Breakfast:
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch:
smoked salmon
2 scrambled eggs
side salad
lemon and lime mousse

Dinner:
prawn salad
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
None

i need to look for this cheeseburger reciipe and right it down, rest well tonight x

The veggie spree ends and here comes the lovely PPs. I am happy with my schedule as I am away training in Wessex for 2 days and the days coincide with my PV days. I think I am well into this eating habit, I shouldnt worry about what I will eat, its easy; stick to the rules.

You wouldnt guess what I am thinking of doing. I can't think of going for 2 days with no exercise so guess what, I am thinking of packing my 2kg weights and doing the Shred off my iPad as I can get it on utube! Hands up those who think I am crazy!:D

Food plan today: Day 104 PV

Breakfast:
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch:
prawn salad
2tbsp goji berries
lemon and lime mousse

Dinner:
roast chicken
butternut squash mash
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake