Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

You are doing so amazing, and now you're even holding personal training sessions in your own living room! Excellent work :DX

lol Ceri! Personal trainings, I wish.

PPs done, now to the veggie galore!!! :D How lovely for me. I have some lovely dishes planned for the veggie 5 days, I cant wait! And quite a fair amount of asparagus! :) To put myself in the chef mood I made myself a posh breakfast today: breakfast sushi followed by lemon muffins!

image-2536983908.jpg

image-1442459733.jpg

Hi Becky!! I've read your diary (yes the whooole thing) and I love it :) you're so positive and look incredible! You're doing sooo well and should be really proud! I love how inventive you're cooking always is :) so thank you for a great read! I hope the speedy weight loss continues for you :) emma xxx

Beckstar :) any vacant properties on your road? I want to be neighbours with people who cook like you do and ring eachother up at 8am for walkies :D.....xx

Hi Becky!! I've read your diary (yes the whooole thing) and I love it :) you're so positive and look incredible! You're doing sooo well and should be really proud! I love how inventive you're cooking always is :) so thank you for a great read! I hope the speedy weight loss continues for you :) emma xxx

Thanks Emma, crossing my fingers I reach goal before positivity wanes off!! :D

Beckstar :) any vacant properties on your road? I want to be neighbours with people who cook like you do and ring eachother up at 8am for walkies :D.....xx

lol, I did see a 'for sale' sign on the corner, I shall enquire prices for you!

Getting the exercise out of the way first thing is so the way forward - can't find excuse after excuse then, whoops, too late to do it at all! And I'm sure eating loads of protein is part of the key to your fabulous losses too! keep it up, missus, and you'll be joining us on conso before you know it xx

Exercise needs discipline and I find morning does it, as for eating loads, thats never been a problem for me, doesn't matter which food, for now sticking with protein!! :D
I wish I was joining you sooner rather than later, but since I have convinced myself that February is soon, see you in the conso soon! :D

Food plan today: Day 109 PP

Breakfast:
breakfast sushi
lemon muffins

Lunch:
grilled chicken breast strips
4 crabsticks
vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
chicken kebabs
lemon and lime jelly

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
3 cups green tea

Exercise
Stretch 40 class

Hey, you missed a goal. You've now lost 15% of your original body weight. Erm, hello? Doesn't that get a mention?!?!?!

Clearly some things I just have to do myself round here.

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

Woohoo! 15% of you is gone!!!

(Hmm, when I say it like that, it kind of sounds mean....
)

Woohoo! 15% of your fat is gone!!!

That's better.

Jx

Hey, you missed a goal. You've now lost 15% of your original body weight. Erm, hello? Doesn't that get a mention?!?!?!

Clearly some things I just have to do myself round here.

Jx

Oh I had not even realised! I am busy enjoying myself! :D I shall join you now

Woohoo! 15% of my fat is gone!!!!
:party0019::party0019:
:party0019::party0019:

Hey hot stuff!

When are u starting 6 weeks to 6 pack
Mine came today!! Whoop!

No, mine is not here yet, have you started? If you can wait and we will do it together as soon as mine arrives :D

I am feeling bleeuuurgh today. TOTM is due next Monday but already announcing his visit! Feel sick, tummy cramps and the obvious: appetite! I carried dinner to work today but had to snack on it as I was starving by 4pm!!

Food plan today: Day 110 PV

Breakfast:
4 lemon muffins

Lunch:
BLT salad
orange mousse

Dinner 1 (4pm):
chicken and butternut squash curry
vanilla yogurt

Dinner 2 (8pm!:D)
chicken and butternut squash curry
chocolate cheesecake
Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
3 cups green tea

Exercise
None

Now that's a deal!! We can get 6packs for Xmas!!
Let me know when u get yours xx

Yeay!!! Will let you know as soon as it is here! 6pack here we come! :D

I really enjoyed my food today, you wouldnt have guessed I am on a diet!!!!

I am off to London tomorrow for 2 days so I may be quiet until Friday. I promise to be a good girl, banoffee muffins packed for Thursday when people are having coffee and biscuits! :D I will just reach into my handbag and they wont know where I got a different cake!! :D

Food plan today: Day 111 PV

Breakfast:
banoffee muffins

Lunch:
salt and pepper chicken (really yummy and moist!)
root mash
steamed asparagus
orange mousse

Dinner
chicken nuggets (really lovely as well)
brussel sprouts carbonara (yummy!)
vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Fire 45 EZ class
stretch 10 class

Hi Becky

How do you make the salt and pepper chicken that's one of my favourites when I could have takeaways. Is it on the recipe section? I am always on the look out for new things to make. x
Ps your weight loss is great. You are doing so well

Back