Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Another vote here too Becky :)

Tried the salt & pepper chciken last night & it was so nice I've had it tonight too !!!!!!!!

Oooo just to tip the scales, another vote here. LOL.

got a question though re daffa cake recipe. You mention egg whites twice. Cream egg yolk,sweetener and jelly crystals in a bowl. Add oatbran, baking powder and egg whites and beat until well combined. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Fold into the other mixture
Do you have two lots of whites, or is it that the ones with the oatbran is after you have whisked them.

Can't wait to have a go at these.

as for recipe thread, you don't need to do anything as a definate day and details, you could do them as and when. Esp if its something you have cooked for your own meal and think....oooo they might like this.

AND....OH MY GOD....you just have to try Salt and Pepper Meatballs. I used your herbs/flavours and added them to mince and then made small meatballs. am seriously considering buying a melon baller to scoop small meatballs LOL.

My mistake, 1 lot of egg whites and you beat it separately until firm then fold into the other mixture! Sorry.

Will have a go at the meatballs! Sounds yum as well!
x

I was wondering if the moderators would allow us a thread where noone can put comments for the recipe thread. Its not that I dont want comments but I think the recipes would flow better and it would be easier to look up recipes eg if someone wants a recipe you can always say page..... The other thing is sometimes when people have been commenting it can go for pages before the next recipe is posted. Let me know what you think! ;)

Food for today : Day 119 PV
Breakfast
4 rhubarb muffins

Lunch
salmon salad with balsamic dressing
toffee yogurt

Dinner
grilled rump steak
2 poached eggs
steamed asparagus
lemon and lime mousse

image-1686066885.jpg

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea
1 cup fruit tea

Exercise
Day 6, 6 weeks 6 pack DVD
Turbofire stretch 10 class

Last edited:
Yeah becky would be much easier to find a recipie. Ask on the tec support for advice xxx

Sounds like a great idea, hopefully there's something techie they can arrange for you! If not, you could try naming the thread and adding something like "recipes only - no chat"..... As you're super scary, nobody would dare leave a comment after you'd stated that, he he :Dxx

My mistake, 1 lot of egg whites and you beat it separately until firm then fold into the other mixture! Sorry.

Will have a go at the meatballs! Sounds yum as well!
x

Don't apologies hunni, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missreading somethign LOL. Can't wait to have a go at this.

And maybe if people did post you might be able to delete them LOL.

we could always have a seperate thread for Beckys Recipe Chat....that way if anyone has a question about the recipe they could put it there. I know it means you have to keep looking there for answering, but at least the recipes, stay as just recipes. At the end of each recipe, put in big bold letters....DON'T FORGET NO CHIT CHAT ON HERE. that way newbies would see it to....and then link to the chat thread

That's a good idea. No chit chat on the recipe thread. Can't wait to see what you put on it Becky. x

Thanks guys I have asked the tech staff to see if they can help with the thread.

-4lbs off this week! :party0011: 4 more to my target and I have 2 weeks, crossing my fingers hopefully third time lucky.

Food for today : Day 120 PV
Breakfast
4 rhubarb muffins

Lunch
ham and cheese salad with balsamic dressing
orange mousse

Dinner
salt and pepper chicken
carrot and parsnip mash
tomato salsa
rhubarb muffin with sweetened quark

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
1 cup green tea
1 cup fruit tea

Exercise
Rest day

Thanks Collette, so excited in the 180s! Soon and very soon the 12s will be mine!! ;)

Since I am feeling good I thought I would show you the changing faces of Becca! :D
Doing my A levels 1995

image-2261220502.jpg

On my wedding day 2002

image-1171025910.jpg

In Zim May 2012. Check out Cornilius, I am not the only one who has ballooned over the years! :D

image-1288963357.jpg

June 2012, very much UNpregnant and starting Dukan

image-3364938055.jpg

Today, who would have guessed the change in just 4 months! :)

image-3590116280.jpg

They are fab pics, its great to be able to look back and see how far you have come in such a relatively short time. x

Thanks mi dear! x

excellent weight loss hun, well done. I'm sure you'll doit. Great pics, its really good to look back at them. Get em printed and keep em in your handbag as a motivator LOL

Becky you are now a shadow of your former self. You are fading away. Awesome well done. x

Back