Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Just checking in on your diary to see how you're doing and also to say a big thank you for your new recipe thread! To anybody who thinks this diet is boring or restrictive just out The Dukan Ranger Cookbook!!! Good work! :Dx

Thanks Ceri, I was going to put the baked amaretto cheesecake but not sure what the rule regarding cooking with alcohol is! Will find out then post it.

Becky i was wearing a size 6 and now im wearing a 4-4 1/2 lol with Dukan the weight comes off everywhere xxx

You what???? Size 6 which country are you from? :D:D Now whats that in english money?!!! :D

God i know becky, had to get a size 6 because me feet got that fat lol xxx

God i know becky, had to get a size 6 because me feet got that fat lol xxx

lol! I thought you were talking dress size, I must be tired, gotta go to bed!! :D

Thanks bec, liking your food, thanks for starting recipes.
xx

Beckstar when I was 206lbs a few moons ago :(...I had a size 9 shoe :eek:

Now I'm 6.5ish :) so yep the weight comes off your feet (I think the decrease in width which makes smaller shoes fit better... :) at least in my case x

Blimey I better not lose any weight off my feet I've got over 100 pairs of shoes !!!!!!!

Jojo25 said:
Blimey I better not lose any weight off my feet I've got over 100 pairs of shoes !!!!!!!

Flippin ell over 100 pair lol

Kikikikiki hilarious, what size, might come shopping at your house!!

Not a shoe person, me! I do bags, good thing we dont need to change bag size, I wont tell you how many Radleys I have, lets just say Cornie thinks I am mad!!!! :D

Food for today : Day 124 PP
Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
chocolate hazelnut oatbran bar
coconut and vanilla yogurt

Lunch
smoked salmon sandwich
8 crabsticks
toffee yogurt
baked amarretto cheesecake

Dinner
Mixed 'grill' (salt and pepper chicken, rump steak, fried egg, chilli king prawns)
vanilla yogurt

image-4076871154.jpg

Fluid intake (bad!!!)
1l water
4 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 9 6week 6pack DVD
Turbofire stretch 10 class

Oh my your mixed grill sounds gorgeous. Yum.

I wanna shop in Jo's wardrobe and eat in Becky's kitchen :D....mmmmmmmmmmm x (I might even forgive Ellie for calling me a traitor if she brings me some mincemeat :D x)

Back