Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Cookbook is your thread, I would post to the recipe forum, otherwise whats the point to having a seperate one LOL. Plus when looking for a specific recipe we wouldn't have to troll through pages and pages of one thread. Most of us know your recipes cos we see them on your food diary.

Where do you buy the tofu. I have only seen quorn. I keep seeing tofu in recipes and want to give it a go.

Laura but still post your on the main recipie thread.....where would we be with out your lemon curd invention xxx. How long would it last if made in bulk??????

sididd said:
Laura but still post your on the main recipie thread.....where would we be with out your lemon curd invention xxx. How long would it last if made in bulk??????

I make it now with 4 eggs and 2 lemons and it does a week easy!!! Mmm so good I don't know what I'd do without it now! Xx

Cookbook is your thread, I would post to the recipe forum, otherwise whats the point to having a seperate one LOL. Plus when looking for a specific recipe we wouldn't have to troll through pages and pages of one thread. Most of us know your recipes cos we see them on your food diary.

Where do you buy the tofu. I have only seen quorn. I keep seeing tofu in recipes and want to give it a go.

I bought it in Holland and Barret, it was in the fridge. I have also seen it in asda. x

Food for today: Day 129 PV
Breakfast
Fried liver with onions
Grilled tomatoes
Toast

Lunch
leftover breakfast
Sweetened and lemon flavoured 0% yogurt

Dinner
chicken salad
orange mousse topped with sweetend quark

Fluid intake
2.5l water
3 cups coffee
3 cup green tea

Exercise
Rest

Hooray beckstar, so happy you've discovered tofu! That means I get to look forward to lots of delicious recipes in the future.

Are you joining the insanity challenge lady b?

Food for today: Day 130 PV
Breakfast
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch
salt and pepper chicken
side salad
orange mousse

Dinner
bacon and tomato quiche
side salad
Sweetened and lemon flavoured 0% yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
4 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
More rest or laziness!

Hooray beckstar, so happy you've discovered tofu! That means I get to look forward to lots of delicious recipes in the future.

Are you joining the insanity challenge lady b?

I will try my best on the recipe front!

Sorry, I cant join the insanity challenge as I dont have the kit. I am doing 6 week 6 pack at the moment, hopefully I will start insanity with a 6 pack!!:D

I make it now with 4 eggs and 2 lemons and it does a week easy!!! Mmm so good I don't know what I'd do without it now! Xx

2 lemons!!!!!! I used the original recipe and when it asked for 1/3 cup of lemon juice, that took three small lemons. I made it yesterday morning and have had it on muffins, in yogurt and have just spraed it on bread....oh boy Bread and Jam. Yum.

I bought it in Holland and Barret, it was in the fridge. I have also seen it in asda. x

Thanks hunni, will look out for it in Asda fridges. Presume it will be near the ready meals, pastas. x

Eccab77 said:
I will try my best on the recipe front!

Sorry, I cant join the insanity challenge as I dont have the kit. I am doing 6 week 6 pack at the moment, hopefully I will start insanity with a 6 pack!!:D

Not everyone is doing insanity: others are doing Zumba, or just committing to some form of exercise for 60 days. We're missing you in the thread, beckstar! :)

Cx

Becky, you are still doing fantastically so pleased. back online now so going to nose around and start stalking you all again :)

debbielerwill said:
Becky, you are still doing fantastically so pleased. back online now so going to nose around and start stalking you all again :)

Welcome back Debs! Thought you did a runner:D X

Dukanista said:
Not everyone is doing insanity: others are doing Zumba, or just committing to some form of exercise for 60 days. We're missing you in the thread, beckstar! :)

Cx

Will have a look on the thread and nose around! x

I managed to pull myself out of bed for exercise today! hooray! :)

After dinner I made some lemon curd then ended up eating a second pudding! Yogurt with the lemon curd! :D

I have also noticed that I lost 2 days somewhere and today is day 133 not 131!!!:D

Food for today: Day 133 PV
Breakfast
lemon oatbran galette

Lunch
chilli, lemon and coriander prawn salad
lemon flavoured and sweetened 0% yogurt

Dinner :D
2 chilli chicken burger patties
steamed haddock
steamed asparagus
roasted butternut squash
natural yogurt with lemon curd
strawberry mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l water
4 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 14 6week 6pack DVD
Turbofire stretch 10 class

Ohhhh I do love the yogurt with the lemon curd. So so yummilicious.

I made some more tonight too LOL

Hmm losing days, not sure what to answer to that LOL.

Just catching up with a few diaries, great to see you're still doing well x

Back