Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Mmmmmmmm

How good am I though, I had a tissue to wipe my fingers if they got chocolate, didn't lick a finger or pop a single Malteser into my mouth!! :D my heart was bleeding though! :D

Eccab77 said:
How good am I though, I had a tissue to wipe my fingers if they got chocolate, didn't lick a finger or pop a single Malteser into my mouth!! :D my heart was bleeding though! :D

Very very good! I think I would have licked your fingers if I'd been there! Lol Mmmmmm chocolate!

Beks you astound me!!! I made a cake and before i could give it to anyone I was digging in!
Lol I poured washing powder on it and thought what a waste!! Defo not ready for baking yet!! Xx

Laurab21 said:
Beks you astound me!!! I made a cake and before i could give it to anyone I was digging in!
Lol I poured washing powder on it and thought what a waste!! Defo not ready for baking yet!! Xx

I know but i am so focused on this 13 day diet and it says any lapse even a candy and the effectiveness of the diet stops!! Of course I don't believe it but I am not testing fate, I have gone too far with it to jeopardise the whole thing! :D.
I bake for the boys all the time and for some reason I have lost all will of eating cake! You Laura on the other hand stay off baking!! :D

I've got to bake for a charity thing this week... :( argh

alottolose said:
I want cake :) I still have that pic saved on my phone lol :) yummers

3 days left til Becky does Dukan? :) x

The good thing is the cake was so level, I didn't have to shave anything off! Once iced I couldn't cut a piece but it was tempting! :D

2 more days to Dukan, it might be tomorrow if I don't lose anything in the morning!! ;)

oh my that cake looks delish, yum and so well done for not tasting, licking or shaving a bit anyway LOL.

xx

Did you get any feedback on the cake ? :) I wish DD's friends would send cake lol x

Or you could make DD's friends some cake! :D. No feedback yet as I missed her mother at collection time. She left a thank you card and some chocolates though, which Bradley had finished by the time I got him from aftercare!!! Well, they were only 3 truffles in a posh heart box! xx

Becky - u are hardcore. Loving your Blue dress skinny mare. Beautiful. xx

Hi Beth, long time! Thanks for compliments, what up with you? x

oh my that cake looks delish, yum and so well done for not tasting, licking or shaving a bit anyway LOL.

xx

Thanks DNSF. x

Excited.com went shopping and bought a few tops in River Island and they are all size 12! A dress from Planet size 14.

image-196411484.jpg

image-2293960012.jpg

image-1142730174.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing you look fantastic xxx

That's lovely! Fab on the size 12's too! I#d be happy if all of my clothes sizes started with a 1! :D

I started with a 2 as well but today I was buying 12's, I nearly cried!! Stick with it and very soon you too will do the same, its only been about 5 months.
xx

Wow!! Check u out!! You look beautiful!
Did u start dukan again today? X

Thanks Laura. Not yet, the 13day finishes on Tuesday but to be honest I am fed up now, I am tempted to revert back tomorrow!! :D

Eccab77 said:
Thanks Laura. Not yet, the 13day finishes on Tuesday but to be honest I am fed up now, I am tempted to revert back tomorrow!! :D

So seen as though you will be at TW before Xmas, what's your plan for maintaining as I'm starting to panick about that now!

Back