Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

looking good hunni. love that dress

Laurab21 said:
So seen as though you will be at TW before Xmas, what's your plan for maintaining as I'm starting to panick about that now!

Will defo conso the weight but not sure if I will stick at 11.4 Would want to go lower so will decide which way when I reach TW. Depending on when I reach TW, I might conso then cruise again in the new year.

And I have decided Dukan tomorrow, not sure I fancy a carrot for breakfast, would rather have porridge!! Besides I have done 11 days and lost 8.5lbs ( excluding WI tomorrow) that's pretty good me thinks, served its purpose of pushing me to -4st!! Hopefully I lose 2lbs by Friday to take me to the 11s!

dukannotsofatty said:
looking good hunni. love that dress

Thanks DNSF.
x

WIT WOO MISSUS!!! :D

you look SUPER slim :) and SO close to TW....think your plan for consoing over xmas and then cruise in NY is a good one :) keep at it, you're amazing....and that jacket/dress combo is very sexy ;)

TW for xmas!

love you! x

Wooohoooo you are looking sassy Becky - amazing - what a nice early christmas present to yourself!!!

WIT WOO MISSUS!!! :D

you look SUPER slim :) and SO close to TW....think your plan for consoing over xmas and then cruise in NY is a good one :) keep at it, you're amazing....and that jacket/dress combo is very sexy ;)

TW for xmas!

love you! x

Thank you mi lady. Now I love this post, its a shame I can't put more than 1 like!!!;)

Back on Dukan cruise today! :) Rhythm 3PPs/3PVs.

Food for today: Day 160 PP
Breakfast
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch
Beef steak

Dinner
2 steamed cod fillets
Total 0% with rasberry and pomegranate

Fluid intake
1.5l water
1 cup coffee
2 cups green tea

Exercise
Shred level 3

good to see you back on Dukan hunni but well done for all that loss, wow.

Hope you're sleeping well Dukan Warrior :D... fingers crossed for a decent weigh in, nice to see you back on the Dukan wagon if only so I can steal your food plan ideas :D

xx

I made bread using your recipe last night, Gosh it's lovely. Thank you for recipe. I found the recipe for your amaretto cheesecake but couldn't see if you have a recipe for the chocolate cheesecake that you mentioned in your diaries. Is it on here somewhere please?

I love your inventive recipes!

Paulinegin said:
Oh my life, Becky! You are one hot, *thin* Mamma!! Whit whoo missus :D

P x

Thanks P, it just hit me recently that I have list quite a lot!! Well chuffed I must say.

TamaraAbi said:
wow well done on the loss beck! :) x

Thanks Tamar, fast catching up with you! x

trudyc said:
Wooohoooo you are looking sassy Becky - amazing - what a nice early christmas present to yourself!!!

Thanks Trudy! I wasn't sure about buying yet as I am sure I might go down another size but Cornie kept saying you need something your clothes are looking ridiculous!! Cheeky, might be looking for a shovel to bash his head!!:D

alottolose said:
Hope you're sleeping well Dukan Warrior :D... fingers crossed for a decent weigh in, nice to see you back on the Dukan wagon if only so I can steal your food plan ideas :D

xx

Lol, glad to be back. This is so much easier, it feels more like home and proper eating! Carrot for breakfast! Ha!!

chinababe said:
I made bread using your recipe last night, Gosh it's lovely. Thank you for recipe. I found the recipe for your amaretto cheesecake but couldn't see if you have a recipe for the chocolate cheesecake that you mentioned in your diaries. Is it on here somewhere please?

I love your inventive recipes!

Thanks CB, glad you love the recipes. I haven't posted the chocolate one but I will do one and post just for you! :D

Wooohoooo my treadmill arrives tomorrow, I can smell some fat burning!!!! :D

Food for today: Day 161 PP
Breakfast
1 boiled egg

Lunch
Salt and pepper chicken
Muller fat free Greek yogurt- luscious lemon

Dinner
Venison cheeseburgers
Total 0% with blueberry

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cup coffee
3 cups green tea

Exercise
Shred level 3

Eccab77 said:
Thanks Trudy! I wasn't sure about buying yet as I am sure I might go down another size but Cornie kept saying you need something your clothes are looking ridiculous!! Cheeky, might be looking for a shovel to bash his head!!:D

That poor, poor man!! ;)

P x

Treadmill has arrived so definitely going on to it this evening!! Settled back into Dukan and glad did not suffer the flu this time, I suppose its actually an up in calories. I have lost 1.5lbs so far this week and crossing my fingers I lose another 1 to get into the 11s. Not too hopeful as it is PVs for 3 days from tomorrow. I have filled the fridge with asparagus though!:D

Food for today: Day 162 PP
Breakfast
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch
Tesco 1/2 roast chicken
Muller fat free banana and custard yogurt

Dinner
Pan fried liver
Oatbran toast
Baked amaretto cheesecake (the bit I froze, will be telling you if its a good idea later! :D)

Fluid intake
1.5l water
1 cup coffee
3 cups green tea

Exercise
Shred level 3
treadmill test! :D

image-2113759583.jpg

image-967825866.jpg

image-1050439630.jpg

Back