Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Crossed hear too xxx

right Becks, get out of bed and on them scales, I have terrible cramp and fingers,toes gone blue!!! Put us out of our misery! x

Thanks for all the crossings, you may release now! Or you can stay like that for the next WI :D

-2.5lbs today that's 4lbs to go!! :) I shall update my stats later as I am on my iPhone at the moment. Inches are looking lovely as well!! The prediction was after 3 attack days it would be -2lbs. When I weighed yesterday I had lost 1.6lbs so I am pleased with the 0.9lb overnight loss. :) Wasn't expecting it as yesterday was Pv but then I had 375g of asparagus throughout the day!!!! :D

wooohoooo 2.5LBS is fabulous - so close now bet you can taste that gala meal!!! xxx

Thank you all my dearies, you cant even imagine my happiness!! :) 4lbs to go, really, seriously!!! Is this really me?!!
Food for today: Day 185 PP
Breakfast
Lemon oatbran porridge

Lunch
Tesco whole chicken minus the breast!!

Dinner
mince fritata
muller lemon yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Level 1 Shred
30mins treadmill

Thank you all my dearies, you cant even imagine my happiness!! :) 4lbs to go, really, seriously!!! Is this really me?!!
Food for today: Day 185 PP
Breakfast
Lemon oatbran porridge

Lunch
Tesco whole chicken minus the breast!!

Dinner
mince fritata
muller lemon yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Level 1 Shred
30mins treadmill

You have done so well Becky, a true inspiration! Do you think you'll be happy at TW? I got to my original TW doing WW, lost nearly 3 stone and still wasnt happy so dropped another 8lbs!!

You have done so well Becky, a true inspiration! Do you think you'll be happy at TW? I got to my original TW doing WW, lost nearly 3 stone and still wasnt happy so dropped another 8lbs!!

No I wont be, I want 10st but Dr D set me 11st4. I thought if I achieved what he set me, then I can always see if I want to lose more! I think I want to lose a little bit more and hope the excitement of achieving my true TW might give me motivation to lose that little bit more. If I reach TW before xmas, I will go onto conso but then cruise again in the new year until Feb when we meet, then I will start conso with a gala meal, hopefully in size 10s!! :D

well done beckstar :)...god bless asparagus ;) xx

lol Sarah, just been to Tesco, bought another 3, 125g packs of asparagus tips!! :D Will have them at least once on all the PVs til TW! :D

No I wont be, I want 10st but Dr D set me 11st4. I thought if I achieved what he set me, then I can always see if I want to lose more! I think I want to lose a little bit more and hope the excitement of achieving my true TW might give me motivation to lose that little bit more. If I reach TW before xmas, I will go onto conso but then cruise again in the new year until Feb when we meet, then I will start conso with a gala meal, hopefully in size 10s!! :D

10st1 is the top end of my BMI and I hate being 10st anything! At 9st 11 (as of this morning...sigh) Im still not happy! Think I have naked body appearance issues which I can only sort with the correct exercise and toning etc Sometimes weight isnt an issue, we're suckers for what the scales say!!

10st1 is the top end of my BMI and I hate being 10st anything! At 9st 11 (as of this morning...sigh) Im still not happy! Think I have naked body appearance issues which I can only sort with the correct exercise and toning etc Sometimes weight isnt an issue, we're suckers for what the scales say!!

I know but my end of bmi is 10st10 so I will still be overweight at true weight!!!! Firstly I would prefer to be in the normal range and secondly I so want that size 10!! Give me those 2 and I will rest!!! :D

You'd easily get into a size 10 top half in DPs!

Top not too bad, the 12s are loose, the hips are a nightmare comfy 14!! Sometimes 16s! Hoping for at most comfy 12 on the bottom.

Back