Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Awwwwww beautiful x

I had a scan yesterday and baby is another boy! The only person over the moon is Bradley. 'Yeeees it's going to be a brother, I am going to be a big brother!!!' Cornie and I were like 'well as long as its a healthy baby with both arms and legs!' We were secretly hoping for a girl!

Im the same would choose boys everytime xxx

Thrilled for you, sexy mama!!

Cx

Baby boy news....at least you will have the experience LOL, I must admit I am a girl mum, I kept calling the bump 'she' the whole way thru the pregnancy and was very pleased when it was right. However, we all say so long as they healthy don't we, and yet not one of us would really hate a child that had problems. They are all loved. So pleased for you Becca, a sweet little babba is coming to you soon LOL. You got any scan pics to show?

Awwwww I love boys too

Happy Easter Hun to you all xxxx

Mothers and sons!! I wouldnt swap my gorgeous boy!! (Even though i wanted a girl after growing up with 3 brothers)

Heeellllooooooo!!!!!!
Still alive and getting fatter! 13 weeks to go!

image-601134883.jpg

ooOO Hello missus, you do look well. Keep popping in to talk to us, even if its nonsense LOL. Time going by so quickly, bet you can't wait.

5weeks to go yaaayy!!! The heat is killing me! Cant wait now. Nursery done, hospital bags packed, baby clothes washed, ironed and packed!

image-3002709769.jpg

Back