Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Wow becca, great To 'see' you five weeks is no time especially if you come a little early xxxx good luck xxx

Yo gorgeous mamma, how nice to 'see' you! :D

Baby bump looks amazing - I'm such a toucher I'd be rubbing your belly for England if you we're anywhere near me! ;)

Much love, darling.

P x

time will fly by hopefully, looking great hun, x

Waiting with bated breath, becca!!

Cxx

SOOOOOO what news - hope your doing good! xxxx

Aiden Tinashe made an appearance via the sun roof on Wednesday night! Home now and we are all well.

image-38630230.jpg

image-1735260396.jpg

image-1969348105.jpg

image-2356331779.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful xxx

Wow Becca!! So thrilled to hear the news. Congratulations and big hugs Cxxx

Congratulations xxx hes a little beauty xxx

Congratulations xxxxxx

Congratulations xx

Thank you muchly mi ladies. So who are going to be my Dukan partners? I am keen to get back as soon as possible. Not today of course but I am thinking of starting 1 October. I found a breast feeding version someone used and I think I would follow that until end of December. Then from January onwards Dukan as it should be!!
Before you all think I am bonkus, I have ballooned big time. When I went in on Tuesday last week I weighed a scary 265.7lbs on the hospital scales!! :(, (baby was still inside!, thot i would mention before you all faint!! :) ). I haven't weighed myself yet after baby and I don't plan to until I start back on the diet!
This is the breast feeding version I found, anyone agree or disagree?
Breast feeding Dukan diet

1. Attack Phase - short phase where you eat only lean proteins and nonfat dairy. Lose weight fast during these few days - very motivating! Eat all you want of the 72 allowed foods. (I'll post the allowed foods separately.)

Nursing moms add daily:
2 servings of fruit
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1 slice of cheese
2T oat bran instead of 1.5
All allowed vegetables

2. Cruise Phase - longest phase; lose the bulk of your weight. Alternate pure protein days (as in Attack Phase) with protein + vegetable days.

I don't think I will get to my ideal weight by January so I will start proper attack in January and carry on.

xx

Thank you muchly mi ladies. So who are going to be my Dukan partners?

Dukaneer Caro reporting for duty, Mama B! So nice to see you again and especially that you're keen to get back on the plan after the baby. Agree with Pauline, your body will tell you what's working, so try and see.

ps does this mean the dukan ranger cookbook is back in action? :)

Back