Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Hi everyone, not been on in a while! I will admit to being a bit naughty whilst been away from here! Got the hen do tonight so looking forward to that and having an indulging night off and then from tomorrow will be having a nice 100% stretch through May!

I've been naughty but not too naughty. My stomach is still much smaller and so can only manage less than half of what I used to eat before which is good! I've put 5Ib on which I'm more than happy with and suspect a lot of that will be water and will come off in the first few days of being back on!

So I'm not worried, I've slowed weightloss down by a couple of weeks but so what!! I've still got 7 weeks to lose a stone or more for my hols :) xx

Didn't notice you had posted so ignore my last entry.

5lb isn't anything really, like you say most of that will be water.

Enjoy yourself tonight xx

Have a great night tonight! Good luck when you get back on it - you must have been pretty good as 5lbs is nothing really like the others have said x

Thanks for your posts guys had a really good night :) went to watch Sarah Millican! I have to say I found her a lot funnier than I expected!

Back on it from tomorrow :-D can't wait to have that in control empty 100% Exante feeling! Can't beat it. Will face the music with the scales in the morning. Consumed copious amounts of Sambuka and a very naughty Donna kebab with extra garlic mayo so the scales are not going to be my friend tomorrow but it really won't matter :)

Will start from day 1 but will keep my start weight from the original 1st Exante day of 17.10!

Going to bed now as well and truly knackered.com but will spend this week catching up on everyone's diaries xx

Good luck with tomorrow's restart.

Day 1

Start weight 17.10

Today's weight 15.4

Total loss to date 2st 6Ib

Total gain since last WI 10Ib

Right so I've now had a 10Ib gain since last WI :-/ but not to worry this day forward will change that!

Having a good day so far today and my mind is with it and back in the zone :) here's to a food free May! Xx

Not too bad becky, you could have that gain off in the first week.
Good luck x

That gain will soon disappear Becky, well done for getting back on it x

Hope you are having a good day Becky, that weight will go in no time x

Day 2! Felt starving all day but that's to be expected!will hopefully enter ketosis again in the next couple of days!

Really wish I could stay 100% now until my hols on 23 June but got another hen do at end of May and 2 weddings at beginning of June!!! I tell you, everything always comes when you don't want it to! But I can at least stay 100% until the end of May and then play it by here through June.

I would love to get another stone off before my hols but we'll see! Any loss is a bonus I suppose! Xx

4st1.5 and that's with protein and veg I need to lose 2 pounds and then I will be in the 16stones only by half pound but can't wait lol hope your journey is blip free from now x

Wow that's absolutely amazing!! You should be so proud :) you should post some before and after pics!! Well done you. How much more are you planning to lose? Xx

Day 3.

Another good day! A couple of food thoughts today but nothing I can't handle ;-)

Me and OH have decided to play badminton together so we're going on Saturday morning! Hopefully a good way if getting some exercise in without feeling like a chore! Xx

Well done Becky, that will work up a sweat & use up some calories x

Wow that's absolutely amazing!! You should be so proud :) you should post some before and after pics!! Well done you. How much more are you planning to lose? Xx
I have 2st1.5 to lose to get to overweight yay can't wait to be just fat lol and then I will have a rethink. I am already planning meals lol

Back