Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

How has today been Becky x

Day 2! Felt starving all day but that's to be expected!will hopefully enter ketosis again in the next couple of days!

Really wish I could stay 100% now until my hols on 23 June but got another hen do at end of May and 2 weddings at beginning of June!!! I tell you, everything always comes when you don't want it to! But I can at least stay 100% until the end of May and then play it by here through June.

I would love to get another stone off before my hols but we'll see! Any loss is a bonus I suppose! Xx

Sounds just like me Becky, my hols on 22nd June and I'm coming off plan at the beginning of June while I visit my son for his medal parade --- we'll get there xx

Day 4. Well I'm on a roll :-D reached day 4! Hoping I will be on my way back I to ketosis by now?! Still feeling hungry so can't be quite there yet!

Going to see my mum n dad tomorrow, then playing badminton with OH and then taking Roxy out for a nice walk so will keep me nice and busy on the dreaded Saturday! I always find Saturdays soo hard on this diet as on a normal day this is my junk food and alcohol day :-( with no limits! I end up feeling lost without my walkers sensations and chocolate while watching tv all day! BUT that's the old me and I'm all in with the new me now ;-) xx

Day 4. Well I'm on a roll :-D reached day 4! Hoping I will be on my way back I to ketosis by now?! Still feeling hungry so can't be quite there yet! Going to see my mum n dad tomorrow, then playing badminton with OH and then taking Roxy out for a nice walk so will keep me nice and busy on the dreaded Saturday! I always find Saturdays soo hard on this diet as on a normal day this is my junk food and alcohol day :-( with no limits! I end up feeling lost without my walkers sensations and chocolate while watching tv all day! BUT that's the old me and I'm all in with the new me now ;-) xx

That's a great attitude Becky - you're doing great! Good luck for tomorrow - stay away from the chocs :)

Day 4. Well I'm on a roll :-D reached day 4! Hoping I will be on my way back I to ketosis by now?! Still feeling hungry so can't be quite there yet!

Going to see my mum n dad tomorrow, then playing badminton with OH and then taking Roxy out for a nice walk so will keep me nice and busy on the dreaded Saturday! I always find Saturdays soo hard on this diet as on a normal day this is my junk food and alcohol day :-( with no limits! I end up feeling lost without my walkers sensations and chocolate while watching tv all day! BUT that's the old me and I'm all in with the new me now ;-) xx

Yep doing this diet the best thing you can do is out with the old and in with the new - that's what I've learned, otherwise if you don't change your life and go back to it when you finish on the packs you just end up in the same place you started --- well done for making those changes :) xx

Hi Becky. How's it going?

Hi Becky. How's it going?

Hi Lynn, I'm not doing bad thank you :)

I made a decision that now I've got the bulk of my weight off (3.7 st to date) that I would start calorie counting for the last couple of stone! I've been doing really well and have been sticking to 1200 cals or under everyday.

I have to say I've been much happier since starting to do this and the weight is still coming off so it's all good :) xx

Hi Becky good to see you, am glad the new plan is working well for you xx

Good to see everything is going well Becky xx

Hi Becky. Good to see you're still doing well. Calorie counting is a good way of losing weight so long as you stick to it! How long to your wedding?

Hi guys, thank you! Still going well, lost 4Ib this week calorie counting :-D

My wedding is on1 Aug 2015 so a way to go yet! Can't wait though, will be taking my dress away and having a fitting on 14 June so very excited :-D just hope it fits! Xx

That's a brilliant loss Becky, well done. Calorie counting is obviously working well for you.

Is the dress fitting this year xx

I bet you will look lovely in your dress!

Hello everyone. I'm back after months of hiding :-/ and basically eating anything and everything! I'm on a drastic bid to lose some weight now!! It's 9 months until my wedding and I wouldn't even fit into my dress right now let alone be able to wear it :-(

My aim is to try and lose 2 stone by Christmas. I really hope this is achievable and not me living in fantasy land.

I weighed myself this morning and I am 16.7 which is still 1 stone 3Ib lighter than I started in February this year so it's not the end of the world I suppose! If I ca. Get back on track now, then I've still got a nice head start.

I really do find the exante tough it just physically but mentally too but undetermined that I will find the willpower I need from somewhere and will keep it.

I will be officially starting properly tomorrow so will be interesting xxx

Welcome back! And good luck! You have the power to do this so make it happen for yourself! Be strong! X

Welcome back Becky. I want to lose 2s by Xmas too. If we are very good we can just about do it I reckon. Good luck tomorrow xx

Fingers crossed :) would love to lose 2st.

Day 1 went well yesterday, managed 100%! Let's see how I get on today.

Woke up feeling starving but still determined to get in my wedding dress!

Back