Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Good going Becky, well done xx

You're doing so well Becky :) xx

Thank you everyone! I'm struggling today to fight the urge to eat! I just feel like I really need to eat something :-(

Hope I won't be like this for long and back to determined tomorrow! I drove past a fish n chip shop tonight and felt really down because I wanted some for my tea! I didn't though and suppose that's the main thing!

Thank you everyone! I'm struggling today to fight the urge to eat! I just feel like I really need to eat something :-( Hope I won't be like this for long and back to determined tomorrow! I drove past a fish n chip shop tonight and felt really down because I wanted some for my tea! I didn't though and suppose that's the main thing!

Stay strong.

Have a drink binge.....water, tea, shake, bullion and a glass of pop :)

Its not forever Becky. Driving straight passed the chippie was great determination & I bet you feel so glad you did now :D

Cheers lol :7834: I'm having black coffee of various flavours, my kind of cocktail replacement x

Its not forever Becky. Driving straight passed the chippie was great determination & I bet you feel so glad you did now :D Cheers lol :7834: I'm having black coffee of various flavours, my kind of cocktail replacement x

Hi Suzie, yes I woke up this morning and my first thought was thank goodness I didn't cheat last night! Would have been heart broken!

Hoping I'll be in better spirits today :) very early but so far so good :-D xx

Hope the day goes well Becky. Worth it in the end x

Hi Becky. Your weight loss is fantastic. Stay strong and keep the image of yourself looking svelt in that gorgeous wedding dress in mind!

Day 36.

Thanks guys :)

Had a really good day today and not really had any food thoughts which is good!

My blooming microwave broke on me tonight though while making my Turkey dinner so ended up having to do it in the pan! Not the same but will have to get used to it until I can replace microwave!! I've had so much expense this month paying my holiday and buying wedding dress, I simply cannot afford to part with another penny lol!

Hope everyone has had a good day!

Slowly catching up with everyone's diaries! Been so busy with work this week I've struggled to get on here! Xx

Argh doing this diet without a microwave will be hell, can you join/check any free groups to see if anyone is offering one?

That's a nuisance about the microwave. Hope the packs taste ok or else it will have to be shakes & bars for a while xx

I get paid at the end of the month so will be able to go but one. Until then, it'll be in the pan. To be honest, tonight's meal didn't taste too bad done in the pan. So I'm sure I'll live for a few days.

I'm definitely not allowing it as an excuse to come off TS anyway ;-) xx

Day 37.

Another 100% day! Been mega busy and stressed at work today, would normally go straight for the chocolate and crisp cupboard on a normal day of feeling like this!

Nipped to the post office this afternoon and normally I would always go to shop and buy myself a bag of sweets and my heart sank because I so badly wanted some but I just could not allow myself! I've never had willpower like this before, it's weird and is a definite first for me!

I keep wondering how I'll be when I've lost all my weight and start eating again! I just find it really difficult to imagine ever happening! Scared I'll put all the weight back on and probably more!!! I suppose now is the time to start helping re-train my brain that food is for fuel only and for overindulging on :-/ gona take a bit of doing is that one lol ;-) xx

Well done for resisting - re the end don't worry about it now, just look to eating smaller portions and keeping up on exercise, looking at my slim/healthy friends that's how they manage it xx

Well done for staying so strong & having such will power Becky.
Remember once you have reached your goal weight your mind set will be different. Use this time to learn about your trigger points & what helps you to stay on track. xx

Have a good day tomorrow Becky x

Hows it going becky? X

Back