Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Why is he having a pizza after paella?

Hi Becky. Here's to a good TS day in the sunshine today! Hope your OH isn't planning a BBQ today! You must have a resolve of steel to resist with all those smells around.

Well done on getting through it You are stronger for it.I took stepson to collect grandkids and he ate a fish butty in my car at my side lol at one point I nearly went feral but I tell you this if I had bit it I wouldn't have been responsible for the carnage lol hope you all have a good day

Hurray to the resisting pizza, you're doing fab!

Everytime I want something that someone is eating I just tell myself that it will still exist and be there after I've finished dieting :) xx

Doing great resisting it all and Katie is right it will all still be there when you are finished :)

Hurray to the resisting pizza, you're doing fab! Everytime I want something that someone is eating I just tell myself that it will still exist and be there after I've finished dieting :) xx

You've hit the nail on the head there Katie! That is so true, never thought about it like that before! Xx

Hi Becky. Here's to a good TS day in the sunshine today! Hope your OH isn't planning a BBQ today! You must have a resolve of steel to resist with all those smells around.

Haha, thank you! No thank god no BBQ would have probably cried!! I made OH and DD a roast dinner which I didn't feel jealous about and all leftovers have gone in Roxy's food bowl haha xx

Well done on getting through it You are stronger for it.I took stepson to collect grandkids and he ate a fish butty in my car at my side lol at one point I nearly went feral but I tell you this if I had bit it I wouldn't have been responsible for the carnage lol hope you all have a good day

Wow that is determination made of steel!! I would not be able to promise I wouldn't cave at the smell of a fish butty right at my side! There's being strong and then there is a line! Well done you though, keep it up! Xx

Good going Becky. Here's to another successful day tomorrow xx

Day 35 - wk 5 - 3Ib loss

Start weight 17.10
Today's weight 15.8

Hi everyone, well I managed to lose 3Ib this week which I'm happy with :) that's :Ib closer to goal!!

Here's to the start of another 100% Exante week!

Goal for the week - to reach wk 6 at 100% and lose another 3Ib xx

Back