Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Day 32. I've started my day off with a pint of water, go me! I managed 4 pints yesterday so going to see if I can squeeze 5 pints in today!!

Looks like it might be another lovely day today :-D finishing work at 3 so may mow the lawn at front and back of my house!! It's always a novelty at the start of better weather and then it slowly becomes a chore haha!

Think I may go flower shopping tomorrow and get the gardens looking nice and pretty over the weekend ! It's fun to do with DD and it's great exercise! Xx

Try not to go to over board with the water Becky. Too much is not good for you. 3-4 litres is usually enough for your body.

Hope today goes well xx

Try not to go to over board with the water Becky. Too much is not good for you. 3-4 litres is usually enough for your body. Hope today goes well xx

Yeah I've heard that! I tend to have about 2 litres on a really good day! I'm naughty most days and probably lucky if I manage a litre!

I think I well and truly jinxed the weather, it's turned miserable :-( never mind!! I'll hold out for better weather tomorrow xx

Good luck with the water!

I can only do about 1 - 1.5 ltr a day as i get bored with it but i get the rest from other sources ie coffee etc.

I know plain water is supposed to be good for you but there is only so much i can take if it and i dont beat myself up if i havent had enough.

Becky you are doing so well, stick with it as you have and the numbers will soon go down.

Your wedding dress sounds beautiful :) xx

Day 32. I've started my day off with a pint of water, go me! I managed 4 pints yesterday so going to see if I can squeeze 5 pints in today!!

Looks like it might be another lovely day today :-D finishing work at 3 so may mow the lawn at front and back of my house!! It's always a novelty at the start of better weather and then it slowly becomes a chore haha!

Think I may go flower shopping tomorrow and get the gardens looking nice and pretty over the weekend ! It's fun to do with DD and it's great exercise! xxXx

Oops Ignore my last post Becky, misread this as 5 litres LOL. You would have been close to bursting xx

Hi Becky. Hope you have a good day today. The sun's shining so maybe it's a sign to cut the lawns!

Have a lovely day Becky. Enjoy some gradening if that's the plan. My plan is watching my husband mow the lawn lol xx

Hi guys! Gave the gardening a miss today, it's too windy!! Having to endure the smell of my OH cooking himself a fish paella! Smells absolutely gorgeous.. It's killing me but I'm sipping on my water and will get through it like I always do!

He never cooks either!!! Then as soon as I can't eat anymore, he decides to start cooking delicious meals! Typical..

Just having a relaxing and lazy settee day today xx

Typical Eh. These trials are sent to test us :rolleyes:

I was gonna treat my son to a takeaway pizza tonight but then decided again it as i think i may be too weak to resist.
He will have to wait till i have finished the diet ;)

I'm having a lazy day today too.

I was gonna treat my son to a takeaway pizza tonight but then decided again it as i think i may be too weak to resist. He will have to wait till i have finished the diet ;)

Haha, definitely!! My OH would not dare order a takeaway! It would be an absolute sin to allow something like that through my front door haha!

I'm hoping by the time I'm done with this diet that take away food won't appeal to me anymore but we'll se haha, probably asking a bit much there! Xx

Nah Becky they're horrid, not even worth a second thought :) xx

Back