Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Hi Becky. Hope you're managing OK without your microwave. I think I would just stick to bars and shakes.

Hi everybody! Sorry I've not been on here for a few days. I've been so busy this week and not had 2 mins to myself!

I'm good thanks and still going strong :-D

I'm on day 40 today so I'm uber proud of myself! Will have a nice catch up with everyones diaries xx

Well done Becky. Stay strong!

You're doing so well Becky, fabulous achievement xx

That's brilliant you are stronger than you think. I thought of you tonight when my microwave went bang lol was just about to cook my dinner too ended up with fudge because I mixed toffe and banana packs together to make cake like instead it has the consistency of fudge a bit sweet but nice

Glad to hear that Becky. Hope you get a bit of a rest tomorrow x

That's brilliant you are stronger than you think. I thought of you tonight when my microwave went bang lol was just about to cook my dinner too ended up with fudge because I mixed toffe and banana packs together to make cake like instead it has the consistency of fudge a bit sweet but nice

Oh no so are you without a microwave now too? I'm getting a new one tomorrow thank god!! My OH has agreed to put his hand in his pocket ;-) I told him it's either that or I end up failing and he'd have to live with the guilt hehe!

I've been living off shakes and bars, cooking them in a pan is just not the same, they don't go soft enough! I've got so many turkey dinners to get through too, I bought a load because they were cheap lol!

Glad to hear that Becky. Hope you get a bit of a rest tomorrow x

Thanks Suzie! No rest for the wicked tomorrow though! Going to Toby Carvery for my mum n dads birthday and I'm panicking because I somehow need to get through the whole event without eating anything! It's mission impossible I know but gona give it a good go!!

I have a plan and I just hope it works ;-/ gona swap my plate with DD so I have the child's plate and she has mine then I'm just going to have the tiniest portion and just push it around my plate and pretend to eat... I'll put my meat on OH plate lol. Just hope I get away with it :-/ xx

I take it your mum & dad don't know. It is hard when celebrations pop up because they always involve eating.

Have a good time & fingers crossed it goes to plan. You could always put a bit of green salad on there just in case x

I take it your mum & dad don't know. It is hard when celebrations pop up because they always involve eating. Have a good time & fingers crossed it goes to plan. You could always put a bit of green salad on there just in case x

Yeah they know, they just don't understand. They think it will be fine to just break the diet for one day and then get back into it tomorrow. They think it's just me being silly by thinking it will cause me to lapse.

They purposely chose Toby Carvery for me because meat and veg is healthy and I can't make terrible food choices.

I will just be glad when this day is over!! They've just bought a new bungalow too so were going back there after and cracking open the champagne!!! I'll have to take a posh bottle of sparkling water for me haha xx

Oh that's a tough one as if they know then they'll probably be watching to see what you eat whereas people who don't know wouldn't.

is it not possible to be honest and say that you wanted to come and share the day but due to the importance of your diet to you that you're not going to eat but you're more than happy to sit with them while they do?

Sometimes the situations we find ourselves are just too difficult - they're harder than doing the diet.

Hope you have a lovely day and if you do find you need to eat just try and stick to the meat and veg xx

Why is it that every celebration involves food? :rolleyes:

.....makes things very difficult for us!!

Enjoy your day and hope that your plan works out :)

Hope the day goes ok for you.
Its a tough one and i suspect they will be watching you too!
Hope you get through it best you can xx

Hope today goes OK Becky. If you have to eat just have lean meat and green veg x

Thanks everyone! One good thing I have thought to myself this morning though is normally I'd see today as an excuse to eat and go wild then I'd lapse and find it really hard to get back into it.

Thus time though I've come a long way because I actually really do not want to eat and I'm trying to find ways to not have to! Even though it's a tough situation I'm in, I still can't help feeling proud of my attitude towards the diet. It proves that I am really taking it seriously this time!!

My younger sister, her boyfriend and my OH are all on my side haha, they said that they'll make sure I'm on the end of table and will hide me as much as they can haha. My sister says that she's going to keep shovelling food off my plate to eat for me lol, she is funny!! There are 10 of us going so hopefully there will be that much going off that they won't notice me!

On a separate note, I got into a size 16 this morning :-D not got into that outfit since Xmas 2012!! I'm slowly getting there!

Have a good day everyone xx

Whoohoo to the size 16 well done xx

Love your sister and her plans to take your food, she's going to have a great time :D

That's great about being a size 16 Becky. hope you managed to survive lunch!

Aw that's sweet of your sister & the others. Makes things easier when you don't feel you are battling alone.

Well done on the size 16, bet that feels fabulous.

Enjoy the day Becky x

Back