Becky's WW Diary (",) WI +6lbs :( :(

Heya Becky,

Betchya dont remember me from when i first joined MM and was on the CD board for all of a day ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome and best of luck with your journey!

Hope your WI tonight isn't as bad as your expecting! And if it's not what you want, remember, you have been through alot, your weight wasnt your priority chick xxx

hi emma, no sorry i cant remember u!! but i know you from posting on sandy's diary thread. I hope wi isnt as bad either, time will tell!!

Fingers crossed for you tonight - it's an ending and a beginning x

Hi again darling!
I was having a very blonde moment earlier and completly forgot the reason why you stopped CD last yr, but I just wanted to say I am really sorry for your loss, I cant imagine what that must do to a person, and so I admire you for coming back on here and coming to terms with things, and deciding to join ww.:)

I hope you wi was ok today, but even if it was really bad(in your terms) the good thing is you are never going to be this weight again and in just 7 days a bit of that weight is going to be gone!!!

As i wrote in your other thread, dont compare your losses to that of CD, no matter what your losses are and they are all going to be fab, you are leading a normal life and eating healthy stuff. I loved CD but it was very hard and in all honesty didnt teach me anything about healthy eating, hence I am back to where I started. I knowothers have lost their weight and kept it off, but I didnt!!:( So that shows me I need to look in other places rather than just what I am eating, but the reasons why I eat and what I can do about it.

Let us all know how wi goes, and remember....its only for tonight..tomorrow is another day!!! and a new beginning!!

Hugs and kisses Lou XXX

Thinking of you hon, and a big pat on the back for going!!! XXX

hi everyone, well just back a while ago. weighed in at 17 3 :( not as bad as i thought it would be. so im hoping il be able to shift a stone between now and xmas with ww.

the class was a bit funny everyone was queing up to get weighed and i was just handed the stuff no explaining or anything just here you go! then half them left didnt stay for the class. the ww leader seems nice she was late aswell hmm doesnt look good does it!! anyways I have all my stuff now and am finishing of my shopping list for tomorrow moring. cant wait i am really gonna stick to this and lose a stone by xmas :) thanks for all the support love becky xx gona make a ticker now aswell!!

Well done Becky. It's not easy attending that first class but think how great you will feel at each and every class from now on. I bet you shift that stone and more.

Goodluck!

Not very impressed with your class leader though - they take enough of your money. Mind you, I only went to two classed and then, having got all the info, cancelled my monthly pass and I've been doing it on my own since then.

Not very impressed with your class leader though - they take enough of your money. Mind you, I only went to two classed and then, having got all the info, cancelled my monthly pass and I've been doing it on my own since then.

hi karen,

yeah the class felt very rushed aswell and a huge que around the room it was set up all wrong. she was nice though. I dont know if il stay for the class next week will see how i get on this week 1st :)

Well done for going Becky! That stone will be gone in no time and then you'll have to rethink it!:) xxx

well done on going last night honey, and here you go on your weight watchers journey!!

Enjoy all your yummy healthy food babe!
Have a good day and let us know later how it went XXX

hi guys, well today went well. i done the grocery shop first thing this morn. got lots of ww stuff :) had a mad busy dinner as had mil coming for dinner made a roast chicken. i was very good and didnt have dessert :) it all went down a treat!!! ww rocks :) ohhh and I went for a 30min power walk this morn after i dropped sophie to playschool and did a lot of cleaning and hoovering etc etc :)

well done hun,i am glad to see your first day has gone very well you will find this so much more easier then we al find cd,well done xx

welldone for getting out of the house! hope that when you wi next week you see a good result :)

you previously mentioned that where you live you dont have asda's - not sure if they still do now but tesco's healthy living range did/has WW points already calculated on the back of the packet.

thought it might just give you more choice if you cant get the same variety of goodies etc

Glad you had a good 1st day...and well done on doing the power walk!

hey girls, well day 2 for me and i ended up in mc donalds of all places at lunchtime. sophie kept at me and at me so i friggin gave in and brought her i know i shouldnt have anything. I had bottle of water and plain mc chicken sandwich! thats all not even a fry!!!!

Im still doing good and sticking to my points, that burger might have been a waste because i feel hungry so 2hrs later!!! but not to worry.

went for 30min walk as well this morning :)

Back