Becky's WW Diary (",) WI +6lbs :( :(

Bump!

How are you doing now Becky?xx

Hey girls :wavey:

sorry i dont seem to write much in here as i have another diary in the members only section link in my sig and i do get confused easily!

Im still doing brill cant believe how easy it is. Ive walked everyday since thurs even find myself not out of breath as much but still just sticking to 30mins might up it to 45mins from thurs. I love just getting out on my own clears the head and listen to my mp3. some days its the only peace i have with a 3yo!!!

Really looking forward to wi on wednesday,cant say im excited about going to the class but excited about getting weighed yayy :)

Glad it's going well. Good luck for wi x

good for you hon!! keep up the good work and I am glad you are enjopying all the yummy food ww allows XXX
WI for me tonight, but have totm so I have my finger crossed, sts last week so would be nice to have a loss this week, if not I just have to look at it over the month rather than just each week. Easier said than done though!! lol XX
Enjoy your day Love to you XX

Hey Becky,
I am glad your still doing well hun,how have you found the diet? Have you ever been hungry? Good luck for your wi Wednesday xx

Hey girls :wavey:

sorry i dont seem to write much in here as i have another diary in the members only section link in my sig and i do get confused easily!

Im still doing brill cant believe how easy it is. Ive walked everyday since thurs even find myself not out of breath as much but still just sticking to 30mins might up it to 45mins from thurs. I love just getting out on my own clears the head and listen to my mp3. some days its the only peace i have with a 3yo!!!

Really looking forward to wi on wednesday,cant say im excited about going to the class but excited about getting weighed yayy :)

Good luck for Wednesday! Sure it will be a great loss, you are doing so well! x

so change of plan with my class. im going to one thats on in the morning instead of the evening one because where i drop my wee girl to playschool it is handier for me my class is at 10am on wednesday now :) hopefully this leader will be a bit more organised!! :)

Good luck for tomorrow x

good luck for your weigh in - im sure you will have done great after such a good week :) x

Good luck for wi tomorrow babe, and a bonus is that you are weighing in the morning, which is better than last thing at night!!(and might make you loose an extra pound or 2 this week!!!)let us know how you get on asap!!!
lou XXX

hope it went well hun

suz x

Back