Becky's WW Diary (",) WI +6lbs :( :(

well Becky we are here waiting for the result!! :)

i lost 8lbs!!!!!! woooohooooo im so happy and i went to the morning class the leader is much more nicer and seems to know how to run the class better. im on top of the world. best change my tickers and that!

Well done Becky! That is a great loss :D. Please add it to our WW WI thread (it's a seperate forum at the top of the main WW forum). We love to have big losses like that included. Fantastic result for you :)

Well done that is great.

well well done,thats amazing hun,you should be so happy :)

Well done Becky! That is a great loss :D. Please add it to our WW WI thread (it's a seperate forum at the top of the main WW forum). We love to have big losses like that included. Fantastic result for you :)

thanks girls, im really happy still :) i will look for the thread to add it now lea :) x

wowowow ... how brilliant is that! .... well done !!!!!!!!!! :)

hey hunni thats fantastic!! you deserve to be on top of the world!

so pleased for you :)

suz x

i lost 8lbs!!!!!! woooohooooo im so happy and i went to the morning class the leader is much more nicer and seems to know how to run the class better. im on top of the world. best change my tickers and that!

Well done Becky, that is brilliant! Glad the leader is nicer - it makes it easier for you and i found it kept me motivated.

You should be on top of the world, you have done brilliant!

Here's to a great week and great result next week too xx

Thats fantastic babe!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of you!!!
Over half a stone in one week and eating normal food!!!
Love and hugs Lou XXX

Wow that's really great! You should be very proud of yourself! :D

8lbs.. friggin hell thats awesome..!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if thats a bit slow.. i am a bit slow i mean.. erm.. shut up Cat.. ok then..

YAY

x x

Back