Becky's WW Diary (",) WI +6lbs :( :(

misscheeky

Gold Member
Hi everyone.

some of you may know me from posting on the site and that. i stared cd last jan at 20 6 and managed through a lot of restarts and blips to get down to my lowerst weight of 15 10. I came of the diet as found out i was pregnant i sadly lost the baby and have been stuffing myself ever since. I was trying to stick to Unislim (its another weight loss prog here is irl) but just dont seem to be loosing always end up eating something crap. My plan is to do WW from now until xmas and then go back to cd in jan am getting married next year and want to have weight of for dress shopping and that. Ive never done WW before my 1st class is tomorrow night.

Can you have the odd bit of choc and drink!?

Hey :)

Well i've only been on it a couple of days so probably don't have as much experience as some of the other girls and guys on here, but so far am loving it! You can have pretty much anything you like, including wine and chocolate! As long as you point it in and are careful with your portion sizes. You can also do some excercise to earn a few extra bonus points! Good luck with your weight loss journey, am sure you'll get lots of support on here and at your class too.

PP x

That's right - you can have anything you like as long as you have the points for it.

Sorry to hear about your loss but congratulations on the forthcoming wedding.

Good luck with ww and cd x

get yourself to asda.. the ww wine is on offer and the little single bottles are only 2 points each and they do a white, rose and a red i think.. i dont like red but i was mildly surprised by how nice the white and rose were!

also, anything and everything is allowed so i'm sure you will manage to stick with WW until the new year when you go back to CD :)

let us know how your class goes :) its a bit daunting at first but everyone is in the same boat so you'll be fine! :) x

Asda seems to be good all round for weight watchers stuff, the one near me always has loads of weight watchers products and there's always lots on special offer :) It is a giant Asda though! x

aye i agree - the jar sauces were on for £1 each the other week.. wish i'd stocked up now cause the WW Korma is BEAUTIFUL!

Good luck on WW. I'm going to switch to WW in december, currently doing the vlcd W8.

Hi Becky,

so sorry to hear about the baby. :(. Saw the original thread on the CD forum. I'm also thinking of coming back to WW, 1st class tonight if i go 4 it. Hope you do as well on this as you did on CD. (you almost had as many 'restarts' as me!) :p

Lisa xxx

hey girls, thank you for all the messages!

sorry to say that we dont have asda's here in rep of ireland! :( we just have tesco,aldi,lidl m&s! im making a shopping list for thurs but will know more what to add tomorrow night after WI. im dreading it because i know ive gained lots!!

tesco still do quite a few ww products, dont know about the rest though. good on you for planning your shopping ahead of time though :) really helps to be prepared :)

Hello Huni,
Lovely to have you here with us,nice to see you on ww forum then me on the cd forum!
Oh yes you can have chocolate and drink!
Good luck if you need any help give me a shout xx

Hope you enjoy being on WW..it's nice cos you can have the odd bit of chocolate and drink if it's in your points :D

Welcome and goodluck Becky :)

Heya Becky,

Betchya dont remember me from when i first joined MM and was on the CD board for all of a day ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome and best of luck with your journey!

Hope your WI tonight isn't as bad as your expecting! And if it's not what you want, remember, you have been through alot, your weight wasnt your priority chick xxx

Back