BeckyT's Food Diary

Well last night I had romesco chicken with rocket and goats cheese - allowing 12 syns

Main - chicken and roasted veggies and I ordered extra veggies - allowing 12 syns

Drinks - 2 glasses of champaign and 1 gyn and slim - 16 syns

In total 40 syns

Sunday 11th December - Red Day

Woke up feeling bright as a button today however I ended up back in be as my tummy felt really off. Still feels painful, just hope it's not the start of a stomach ulcer, suffered a lot with them in the past....

Breakie: oat so simple and scan bran. 1 advent choccy 1 syn

Lunch: which I think will be dinner as I've just eaten it - toasted bacon sandwich with tomato and egg

Syns today 1.5 syns
Syns for the week 41.5 syns

Updated: feeling a little better so have had a small banana, blackberries, raspberries and a shape yoghurt (0.5 syn)

Last edited:
Well done just had a look through your diary and you have been so good I've been rubbish I have had a cold that won't go and has gone to my chest now a mutant cold sore and the Xmas parties do feeling crappy. But I am determined to be an angel this week I'm only 8lb away I just can't seem to get there

Hi ya hun...

Thank you so much... It's not been easy but I got there in the end. One thing I've found that really helps is making my own soups and having them for lunch each day.

Only 8lb more little lbs, you can do it!!!! x

I know I might start having more soup even if it's ready made ww soup as I don't have a lot of time and they do take a while, I have to change something and eat less. So are you maintaining now? I just want to be the lower 9s!

Well I should be maintaining this week however I want to get another 1lb under my target so that it gives me a couple of lbs to play with. I'm just gonna carry on as normal this week and see if I can lose a little more.

I'd forgotten that ww do their own soups, I think it's an easy way to feel full without eat a big chunk of calories

Yeh it is but I do need something with it as it doesn't always feel me up! Yeh that's why I want to get to the lower 9s so I have a few lbs to play with maybe one day!!

If you can find time you might be best having a go at your own soups as I think they are much more filling. I sometimes use my other a & b choice an have cheese on toast after my soup and it feels like im being haughty when I'm not!

Yeh I will have a go I'm trying to use up stuff I have in the house as I'm so skint, but on my next shop I'll get more veggies good luck with the next 1lb I'll be in touch :)

Monday 12th December - Red Day

Feeling better today, mind you, i felt ok yestersay morning! Ive got a 4 hour drive to Slough this afternoon which will mean two nights of hotel stays so I will have to make sensible choices food wise. I think I will head to the carvery for my dinner this evening... yummmm!

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran. Advent choccy (1 syn)

Snack 1/2 pink grapefruit

Lunch: Homemade chunky veg soup and a shape yoghurt with raspeberries and blackberries (0.5 syn)

Dinner: Carvery - I will update my syns later as it will depend what veggies they have and if they are covered in butter... usually they are not to bad

Last edited:
Well I went to the carvery and it was yummmmy!

I think I'd best add 6 syns for stuffing, 2 syns gravy, 2 syns for butter on the sprouts and carrots - 10 syns in total

Just had a fibre plus bar as my other HEXb and 5 cheese triangles as my other HEXa

Syns today - 11.5
Syns for the week - 53

Tuesday 13th December - extra easy

Another hotel stay for me, back home tomorrow night, yay!

Breakfast: scrambled egg and baked beans. 1/2 pink grapefruit

Snack: banana

Lunch: 3 small triangle sandwiches in wholemeal bread. They had egg in them, not much mayo but will add 2 syns. Also had another banana as id forgotten id already had one. 1 satsuma. Not bad to say it was a 4 hour meeting!

Dinner: menu has changed in the hotel so opted for steak with a plain jacket potato and extra green veg. Guess I best add 6 syns for the oil :-(

Snack: might have some melon later if I get the munches

Syns today - 8 syns
Syns for the week - 61 syns

Wednesday 14th December - Extra Easy

Thankfully last hotel stay until January

Breakfast: 2 bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms 6 syns for oil

Lunch: crimbo meal at work... Melon to start, turkey, sprouts, carrots, peas, stuffing 2 syns, gravy 2 syns. I said no to the crimbo pudding and mince pies

Snack banana, apple

Dinner: chicken with lemon and dill 1.5 syns, sprouts, carrots, cabbage, swede

Snack fibre plus bar and 2 advent chocs to catch up on as I have been away (2 syns)

Syns today 11.5
Syns for the week 72.5

Last edited:
Thursday 15th December - Not sure what day!

Think I am in a grumpy mood today which has continued since me arriving home from 3 hours in the car yesterday and having to make dinner yet again.... It would be so lovely if someone else would actually make the effort for me once in a while and for that reason I havent got a clue what we are having for dinner

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran. 1/2 pink grapefruit

Snack: Pineapple chucks, satsuma, banana

Lunch: Homemade veg soup and a shape yoghurt 0.5 syn

Dinner: Who knows however without a doubt it will be something i have made myself

Syns today 1.5
Syns for the week: 75.5

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not alone! Just once, it's all I want! Just that one little gesture is all it would take he he!! It's the thought that counts!!!!

Well I can really either I suppose as my hubby has fitted a new kitchen, put a solid wood floor down and in the room and tiled the downstairs toilet and fitted a new suit...

I think I'm just over tired as it wouldn't normally bother me. I'm sure he would opt to go out for a meal however I'm up to my limit on syns and he probably want to go for a curry or a carvery!

BeckyT said:
Well I can really either I suppose as my hubby has fitted a new kitchen, put a solid wood floor down and in the room and tiled the downstairs toilet and fitted a new suit...

I think I'm just over tired as it wouldn't normally bother me. I'm sure he would opt to go out for a meal however I'm up to my limit on syns and he probably want to go for a curry or a carvery!

I know they don't get it do they

Today turned out to be a green day, not had one for a couple of weeks. I had a jacket potato, beans and 42g of low low cheese... It was delish! Just what I needed as I've been feeling hungry this arvo

Back