BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Food lookin good luv!

Hope ur APR's coming along ok, nice u bbein able t stay at home with all this snow!
Xxx

Ive just been out with Alfie for an hour and got drenched in it! It's supposed to rain later so it should disappear

My APR isnt coming along very well at all... I hate doing it, really annoys me how you have to write in the 3rd person. I always think your manager should write it not you... rant over!

x

Day 7 is officially done and I've had an extra herbal tea! But I did have a chocolate I had left over for John little valentines surprise tomorrow.

He's already told me that he's left my card in his toolbox so I won't get it until tomorrow night! Great!! x

Week 2 Day 8...

Hopped on the scales and I have lost 6.2lb which is good but not enough to get me in the 10's :wave_cry: however I only have myself to blame for that I guess. Had a little bit of mind talk as I thought to myself, that I could have lost more than that on SW but it is what it is and now I am off to have my choccy shake!

Going out for a valentines meal tonight and I already know I will be having gammon with egg and lots of veg

B: Choccy shake with choccy milk + herbal tea

S: Tomato and basil soup + herbal tea

L: Choccy shake with choccy milk + herbal tea

S: Tuna and onions

D: Gammon with egg and lots of veg, will just drink diet coke

Becky that's an amazing loss! I'm so jealous! No, really really well done. Hope that inspires you to stick at it xx

Yeah it does! I wanted a little more as you know but i've had a firm word with myself as it's almost half a stone and if I hadn't have got my bum in gear last week I would still have it to lose wouldn't I!

Looking forward to saying hello to the 10's next week!! x

Yeah it does! I wanted a little more as you know but i've had a firm word with myself as it's almost half a stone and if I hadn't have got my bum in gear last week I would still have it to lose wouldn't I!

Looking forward to saying hello to the 10's next week!! x

It's a great loss I can breaky loose a pound in the last few months!

omg becky weldone that is a fab loss!!
how many more before ur in the 10's keep goin like that huni and i doubt it will take very long
xxxx

omg becky weldone that is a fab loss!!
how many more before ur in the 10's keep goin like that huni and i doubt it will take very long
xxxx

Fanks!! I'm 11st 1.2lbs so I need to anything over 1.5lb next week but of course, me being me, I want more than that!!

I really want to be at least 10st 6lb for my holiday if not less x

Fanks!! I'm 11st 1.2lbs so I need to anything over 1.5lb next week but of course, me being me, I want more than that!!

I really want to be at least 10st 6lb for my holiday if not less x

and how many weigh in have u got now 5? if u keep losing those numbers hun (which i have no doubt u will) i think u will smash 10st 6lb!
xxx

and how many weigh in have u got now 5? if u keep losing those numbers hun (which i have no doubt u will) i think u will smash 10st 6lb!
xxx

5 weeks today I will be up in the air right now so I have more weigh in's... My last one will have to be on the wednesday as I am staying at a hotel on the Wednesday night as I am flying from Manchester at 8.25am and you know what the M62 is like on a morning... it's not worth the stress and hassle of missing my flight.

The weekend before I go we are going to Scarborough for the weekend and we are taking Alfie... I am sooooo going to have to refuse fish and chips x

5 weeks today I will be up in the air right now so I have more weigh in's... My last one will have to be on the wednesday as I am staying at a hotel on the Wednesday night as I am flying from Manchester at 8.25am and you know what the M62 is like on a morning... it's not worth the stress and hassle of missing my flight.

The weekend before I go we are going to Scarborough for the weekend and we are taking Alfie... I am sooooo going to have to refuse fish and chips x

aaawwww that will b nice hun!
lol fish and chips at the sea side are the best arent they! when we go to scarborough i always wany an icecream from the nice ice cream shop on the corner near the life boat house mmmmmm lol!
xxxx

aaawwww that will b nice hun!
lol fish and chips at the sea side are the best arent they! when we go to scarborough i always wany an icecream from the nice ice cream shop on the corner near the life boat house mmmmmm lol!
xxxx

An ice cream from the harbour bar!!! There's always a big queue there as they are lovely! John always has an ice cream from there

As we will have Alfie we will be a bit short on places to eat as most places don't allow dogs (really annoys me) so it will have to be something on the go. I'll have to keep any eye out for a jacket potato to take away which isn't herbalife but it's better than fish and chips I suppose x

Back