BeckyT's WW Food Diary

that's an amazing loss hun x

Brilliant loss hun xx

Becky what was the pro point I phone app you have talked about??? Xx my cousin is wanting to do start but can't get to any meetings x

Morning all!

Had a lovely evening last night with little bit too much yummy food but it was valentines after all and I enjoyed every minute and mouthful! I'm still full today but we did eat quite late!

We are going to see some really good friends tonight who are having a party to celebrate the half silver wedding anniversary! They have decided to celebrate it as they reckon that they will be too old to celebrate the silver one!!! They own a lovely little pub near Lincoln so I am going to get my nails done at 5pm and then we are driving down there. x

Aw have a great time!!

I was in Lincoln last weekend, my sister lives up there. It's lovely round there (well compared to London!). Where's the pub? I'd love to check it out next time I'm up! :)

Hey :)
Popping in to subscribe to your thread i've been off plan since christmas but and put on 6 1/2lb :cry:but i've copped myself on n hopefully this is me motivated now I see your going on hols soon lucky you x

Aw have a great time!!

I was in Lincoln last weekend, my sister lives up there. It's lovely round there (well compared to London!). Where's the pub? I'd love to check it out next time I'm up! :)

They live by the marina in Lincoln and there pub is in a little village called East Drayton.

I've never thought of Lincoln as round!! x

Hey :)
Popping in to subscribe to your thread i've been off plan since christmas but and put on 6 1/2lb :cry:but i've copped myself on n hopefully this is me motivated now I see your going on hols soon lucky you x

I know the feeling!

Yeah 5 weeks time I will be laying in the sunshine so it's the last chance saloon to try and shift some weight before I go!! x

Ooooo sounds like u had. A great evening last night!
Have a lovely time tonight
Xx

Thanks I will do! I made a card on monopig for them from a picture that was taken of them at our wedding, it's lovely! I've also ordered them a personalised bottle of champers, you can have your own message printed on the label so it's a bit special... It hasn't arrived yet :O x

Sounds like you had a lovely evening and are set have another! 6.2lb is brilliant!

Xxx

Not bad, finally back on track! Are you keeping a diary on here at the moment? You haven't popped up in my subscriptions for ages.

Not bad, finally back on track! Are you keeping a diary on here at the moment? You haven't popped up in my subscriptions for ages.

Thats because my threads were deleted and I had to open a diary in the gold section.

Back