BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Morning becky hope your ok :) thought id pop on and have a nosey! Hehe
I weighed myself on saturday just to see the damage of valentines day and I had lost 2lbs!! I couldnt believe it so its now gave me a massive boost and motivation to keep it up :) I may even go for a jog this morning if the other half decides to get his bum out of bed lol x

How was your weekend hun? x

Morning hun!

In one word, busy!!!! The roof is now finished on the extension so the scaffolding can come down today or tomorrow and the concrete floor will go down on Thursday. We've put our old kitchen on ebay so that will be getting taken out this coming weekend so I'm not going to have a kitchen for circa 2 months!

Weekend has been a bit off plan but nothing major, just had food instead of shakes

Heading down south later and wont be back home until Wednesday night x

u have been one busy lady this weekend! bet its going to look gawjus when all finished
xxx

I hope so for the amount of money it has cost us! We will have the garden to sort out once it's all done as we had to pull up all the decking to get the mini digger in when we had the foundations done. At least we can do the garden in the summer!! x

Right, hectic weekend and i have plenty more of those in store! I have ordered my HL bellybuster which will hopefully be delivered for when I get back on Wednesday so I am going to start it on Thursday. I am going to take my measurements but I am going to try and stay off of the scales until the 20th March which will be easier said than done but the number on the scales will be what it will be. I am not going to be in the 9's which is my own fault so I'm not interested in what the pesky number is

I will be shaking it for breakfast and lunch and I will probably go to the carvery for dinner x

It could be easier said than done but I dont see the point in getting on them.. Hopefully I will have a nice surprise on the 20th! I will have to take my scales with me as I will be down south the day before my holidays however once I get back up north on the 20th I will be going to the airport that night to stay in a hotel so i am there for the morning x

Right, hectic weekend and i have plenty more of those in store! I have ordered my HL bellybuster which will hopefully be delivered for when I get back on Wednesday so I am going to start it on Thursday. I am going to take my measurements but I am going to try and stay off of the scales until the 20th March which will be easier said than done but the number on the scales will be what it will be. I am not going to be in the 9's which is my own fault so I'm not interested in what the pesky number is

I will be shaking it for breakfast and lunch and I will probably go to the carvery for dinner x

After sat I'm gonna try stay off them til 23rd march - let's do it!!

I don't think I could ever not weigh!!!!! I wish I had your will power fair play xxx so what is the difference with the belly buster Becky??? Do you have different shakes etc??? Xx

Well that's my plan, i will see how I go! The shakes are the same but the tablets are different it breaks down, absorbs and eliminates the fat in your body and it also eliminates food cravings which helps you lose weight and centimetres x

Well that's my plan, i will see how I go! The shakes are the same but the tablets are different it breaks down, absorbs and eliminates the fat in your body and it also eliminates food cravings which helps you lose weight and centimetres x

They sound really interesting becky! Lets hope they make you lose even quicker!

Sounds good!! Impressed at how you can eat, or in your case drink the same x I so admire people who can do the fluid replacement diet, my will power would never let me xxx

Back