BeckyT's WW Food Diary

aww sarah I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your child :( but I'm glad to hear you're much happier now and feeling better.

I really must start walking my dogs, they don't really like walking, neither do I for that matter and with my paranoia it can make it hard to leave the house without being a jibbering wreck!

What sort of dog are you looking at getting?

Noooo.not.my child my dog loo he was my baby u shuda re worded that x

Noooo.not.my child my dog loo he was my baby u shuda re worded that x

Oh sorry hun! that's still really sad :( I wish pets could live as long as we do :(

*sarah-lou* said:
Oh sorry hun! that's still really sad :( I wish pets could live as long as we do :(

I already worry about Alfie going and he's only a year old! I need to man up a bit, he's for years left x

I already worry about Alfie going and he's only a year old! I need to man up a bit, he's for years left x

loulou was 4 in feb and huddy is 8 months and I'm already panicking! I just couldn't imagine my life without them. As irritating as they can be at times! I never realised how easy my life was before I got another dog lol

he didnt die i just didnt get to keep him and that was worse!!

enjoy them while you can xx

he didnt die i just didnt get to keep him and that was worse!!

enjoy them while you can xx

Aww thats even worse! we rescued lou lou as she had been staying with a man who starved and beat her as he didn't want her because his best friend had said he was going on holiday for a week and could his friend look after her and never came back for her. The poor little maid was a mess when I got her, riddled with fleas and mites, starved and bruised and sore to the touch (she would scream and yelp if you picked her up), he said he never touched her, but those injuries don't come from nowhere. She was living in her own **** and piss, with nothing except a filthy plastic bed and an old tennis ball. She didn't eat out of a bowl, he made her eat off the floor.

She was supposed to weigh 6-7kg, when I got her she weighed 3.2kg, She cost me nothing, but came with some behavioural issues, but most of those with plenty of time and TLC have gone. I could've lost her as she was so thin, he told me that basically I either took her, or in the morning she would be put to sleep or dumped somewhere.

I held her all the way home crying. She still has terrible nightmares every night, and although me and tim can't afford for her to have the best of everything she has a happy little life and has the best of what we can afford :)

ahhh thats so sad :cry: at least she gets the love now! you might not be able to give her everything but all she needs is love and cuddles!!

i cannot wait dogs are so loving x

Ohh my god!!!! Cherry scone is amazaballs xxx

6 miles walked today, 19 miles in 3 days...

I'm going to aim for 5.5 miles tomorrow, weather and work permitting

wow love the motivation!!!

glad i made you more motivated it defo works in the long run rather than now x

Monday again.... I am sooooo tired! Only another 2 weeks and then I have a week off... Just think of all the miles I will be able to get in then :bliss:

Food for today...

B: 30g porridge, scanbran and skimmed milk 7pp, 1/2 grapefruit 0pp = 7pp

L: Home made soup 0pp, beef and horseradish sandwich 4pp, jumbo caramel snack a jack 1pp = 5pp

S: wotsits 2pp, ww toffee bar 2pp

D: Left over roast pork 8pp, cauliflower, broccoli, sprouts and carrots 0pp, gravy 1pp = 9pp

Cadbury twister 6pp and a thortons choccy 2pp

That will be 26/26 weeklies used...
32/49 weeklies used

4.1 miles walked today, 23 miles so far this week

Last edited:
Get your walking shoes on Girly!!!!! I took jack up to a lake near my house it takes all of five minutes to get to!!!! When there he decided he had enough and made his own way home... He did run a little when he though my super quick walking would catch him up and drag his sorry arse back!!!!!

sharxx said:
Get your walking shoes on Girly!!!!! I took jack up to a lake near my house it takes all of five minutes to get to!!!! When there he decided he had enough and made his own way home... He did run a little when he though my super quick walking would catch him up and drag his sorry arse back!!!!!

Jack just doesn't like walking does he?!?!! x

If it does not involve sleeping/food he is uninterested!!! No wonder the vet said I was the perfect foster mum for him!! Xxx

Back