BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Haha he sooooo did.. I norm foster his abandoned cats. I have 4 here at the mo. 3 of them need ongoing vet treatment so I guess you could say I have adopted, and the fact they have been here over a year. I recently took in a Bengal. He is stunning but a bit of a bully. I love him and wanted to keep but sadly the other cats really dislike him... So after all clear hopefully some time this week I will be looking for his forever home xx

Alfie would have a field day with cats to play with! As we don't have any cats, he's not sure what to make of them! He just wants to chase them ;-) I guess it must be the terrier in him but if we introduced him to a cat that didn't mind dogs I don't think he'd know what to do with it!

It's just as well Jack is laid back chap! x

Just got back from a 4.1 mile walk. I'm actually quite please with myself for going as its drizzly and full out. A few weeks ago I would have looked out of the window and taken a good look at the weather and thought, I'm not going out in that!

So that's 23 miles so far this week :D

Just got back from a 4.1 mile walk. I'm actually quite please with myself for going as its drizzly and full out. A few weeks ago I would have looked out of the window and taken a good look at the weather and thought, I'm not going out in that!

So that's 23 miles so far this week :D

well done chicken!!

I like it when it's dry and cold with no breeze but the sun's out!

Wow all this walking is amazing!!

I'm only up for walking if there is a pub at the end of it lol.

Hubby and I are planning ongoing to Blackpool at the weekend... I'll walk the golden mile a few times then!! :) xx

Cai said:
Wow all this walking is amazing!!

I'm only up for walking if there is a pub at the end of it lol.

Hubby and I are planning ongoing to Blackpool at the weekend... I'll walk the golden mile a few times then!! :) xx

That's the I only way I can get the hubby to walk if there's a pub at the end of it!

I've not been to Blackpool for years! I think I'd have to have fish and chips at the seaside ;-) X

That's the I only way I can get the hubby to walk if there's a pub at the end of it!

I've not been to Blackpool for years! I think I'd have to have fish and chips at the seaside ;-) X

Tim likes walking but he walks so fast my little chubby thighs cant keep up! lol and he moans the next day and I can't be dealing with it haha!

lol i love walking but craig is the same....my power walk is his normal walk :( but i do try but im scared ill walk that fast that ill trip up x

Food for today...

B: 30g porridge, scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp 1/2 grapefruit 0pp

L: Home made carrot and leek soup 0pp, beef and horse radish sandwich 6pp, satsuma 0pp

S: ww beef hotpot 6pp

D: Smoked cobbler 3pp, babycorn, carrots, cauliflower, 150g potatoes 3pp

S: squares 2pp

26/26 dailies used so far
33/49 weeklies used

Hoping to get in another 4 miles today which will total 27 miles this week :happy036:

Last edited:
smoked cobbler im guessin is fish? am i right! never had it i am a bit scared of tryin fish i like jus cod fillets but bit scared about trying different fish!!
once at school i choice this yellow fish and it was disgusting n the dinner lady made me sit n eat it!! so since then i ave stayed clear of fish unless in batter lol or jud cod fillets i cook them but nowt else!!
xxx

smoked cobbler im guessin is fish? am i right! never had it i am a bit scared of tryin fish i like jus cod fillets but bit scared about trying different fish!!
once at school i choice this yellow fish and it was disgusting n the dinner lady made me sit n eat it!! so since then i ave stayed clear of fish unless in batter lol or jud cod fillets i cook them but nowt else!!
xxx

Yes you're right, it is fish... It's very much like smoked haddock but it's more meaty in texture. I'm not a massive fish fan but John got me to try smoked haddock about 18 months ago after turning my nose up at it for years and I absolutely love it! Prior to trying it i just used to eat breaded or battered haddock, pref from the fish shop! or tinned tuna and that was about my limit!

It's very low in calories and very good for you! A lady at my old SW group lost 6st in 6 months and she ate fish 3-4 times a week x

SammieAnn87 said:
Yeh I like tinned tuna but never tried tuna steaks! Do u buy the fish fresh or frozen?xx

Oh I could eat tuna straight out of the tin I love it the much, makes my mouth water just thinking about it! I don't like tuna steaks either!

I try and buy fish frozen as its so much cheaper but the smoked cobbler is fresh x

Got back from my walk at 2'ish, I've already had my lunch and I'm hungry.... II have 7pp left and I have decided to opt for a ww beef hotpot as I thought it would be far better use of my points than having a curly wurly, wotsits and a ww bar which just wouldn't be filling at all. Feel a bit wrong having another lunch :eek:, it is within my points though and I still have 1pp left

And don't forget you can have a treat but just take it out of your weeklies x

Back