BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Got back from my walk at 2'ish, I've already had my lunch and I'm hungry.... II have 7pp left and I have decided to opt for a ww beef hotpot as I thought it would be far better use of my points than having a curly wurly, wotsits and a ww bar which just wouldn't be filling at all. Feel a bit wrong having another lunch :eek:, it is within my points though and I still have 1pp left

Definitely a good choice hun! having an extra meal is a alot more filling than snacky stuff :) your just a wwering wonder ;)

xx

And don't forget you can have a treat but just take it out of your weeklies x

I know, I think I have only had 32 so far (would have to check my diary to be sure)

I know its a processed meal I just thought it would be more filling than eating chocolate and crisps x

Oh yes there is nothing wrong with the micro meals they are quick and easy just not to have them all the time. You have 2 days left before ya slate is clean have a treat lol x

Oh yes there is nothing wrong with the micro meals they are quick and easy just not to have them all the time. You have 2 days left before ya slate is clean have a treat lol x

Dont tempt me! I've really struggled mentally this week. I know I lost last week but if I have a similar loss this week or STS I honestly think I will cry! I know it's daft but I want to start reaping the rewards of all the miles I am doing. I tried the red dress on that I want to wear for my Christmas doo which is 5 weeks on Thursday and it still looks a mess! If I carry on with 0.5lb losses I am never going to be able to wear it

I'm moaning again, sorry! x

Your not!!! Your like me I was so down after my sts and I was convinced I don't crap the week after then I lost!! Have faith in it your doing great at it and your walking will be helping its not like your going full belt at gym where your muscle is heavier. Keep going. Do you drink water?? How many drinks do you have a day?? Do you eat fruit?x

Just noticed you do have fruit lol x

Dont tempt me! I've really struggled mentally this week. I know I lost last week but if I have a similar loss this week or STS I honestly think I will cry! I know it's daft but I want to start reaping the rewards of all the miles I am doing. I tried the red dress on that I want to wear for my Christmas doo which is 5 weeks on Thursday and it still looks a mess! If I carry on with 0.5lb losses I am never going to be able to wear it

I'm moaning again, sorry! x

Hmm, your going to get 2 tellings off now. ;)

1) I'm telling you off for apologizing for moaning! Don't, it's what we are here for and what your thread is for! your so super supportive you are allowed to moan once in a while you know.

2) why are you doubting your self missus? your doing amazing! you never slip up, you eat what your supposed too, you eat well and balanced. You walk alfie for miles, you will get there! your determination and sticking power is amazing and I'm always in awe of how well you do!

You will get there and with the amount of walking this week, I know you WILL lose a big number! <3

Your not!!! Your like me I was so down after my sts and I was convinced I don't crap the week after then I lost!! Have faith in it your doing great at it and your walking will be helping its not like your going full belt at gym where your muscle is heavier. Keep going. Do you drink water?? How many drinks do you have a day?? Do you eat fruit?x

Yeah I drink 3 pints of water a day and I have fruit with my breakfast and during the day.

I just keep thinking about you when you STS and you stuck with it and were rewarded with 1.5 off the following week x

Exactly hun so keep at it xx

Hmm, your going to get 2 tellings off now. ;)

1) I'm telling you off for apologizing for moaning! Don't, it's what we are here for and what your thread is for! your so super supportive you are allowed to moan once in a while you know.

2) why are you doubting your self missus? your doing amazing! you never slip up, you eat what your supposed too, you eat well and balanced. You walk alfie for miles, you will get there! your determination and sticking power is amazing and I'm always in awe of how well you do!

You will get there and with the amount of walking this week, I know you WILL lose a big number! <3

I've been told off again... :doh:

I shouldn't put target dates on my weight loss as it has a negative effect sometimes... I know its good to have an end goal and something to aim for but... I have my red dress issue in 5 weeks which clearly isn't going to happen and then I have already told myself that I HAVE to be at target for my holiday which means I need to lose 28lbs in 21 weeks.... if I carry on with half a pound here and there that ain't gonna happen either!

Regardless of my negative mind talk i do know that If i give up, I will easily put the 10.5lbs that i've lost back on within 2 weeks and that's no word of a lie. I have no choice but to carry on with my journey... I am not a quitter... Right! x

I've been told off again... :doh:

I shouldn't put target dates on my weight loss as it has a negative effect sometimes... I know its good to have an end goal and something to aim for but... I have my red dress issue in 5 weeks which clearly isn't going to happen and then I have already told myself that I HAVE to be at target for my holiday which means I need to lose 28lbs in 21 weeks.... if I carry on with half a pound here and there that ain't gonna happen either!

Regardless of my negative mind talk i do know that If i give up, I will easily put the 10.5lbs that i've lost back on within 2 weeks and that's no word of a lie. I have no choice but to carry on with my journey... I am not a quitter... Right! x

I know it's hard hun, the xmas target may be a little harder to achieve but the holiday target certainly isn't unachievable, your doubting yourself, when you are fantastic! yes you may have only lost 0.5lb last week but you lost a stonking 3lb the week before, which is great for someone your weight! you may see your self as big, but I only lost 2lb this week and I'm almost twice the size of you!

Your losses average out at 2.1lb per week, and ww is only supposed to help you lose 1- 2lb per week, so you are well above average, you body was probably a little shocked last weigh in as you had a big one the week before.

I'll bet you any money you like, that your loss this week will be 2lb. your body is just getting used to the loss that's all.

try and see that you lost 3.5lb in 2 weeks rather than 3lb one week and half the next. Your doing great! people on vlcd at your weight only lose 2-3lb per week and they don't get to eat <3

I know it's hard hun, the xmas target may be a little harder to achieve but the holiday target certainly isn't unachievable, your doubting yourself, when you are fantastic! yes you may have only lost 0.5lb last week but you lost a stonking 3lb the week before, which is great for someone your weight! you may see your self as big, but I only lost 2lb this week and I'm almost twice the size of you!

Your losses average out at 2.1lb per week, and ww is only supposed to help you lose 1- 2lb per week, so you are well above average, you body was probably a little shocked last weigh in as you had a big one the week before.

I'll bet you any money you like, that your loss this week will be 2lb. your body is just getting used to the loss that's all.

try and see that you lost 3.5lb in 2 weeks rather than 3lb one week and half the next. Your doing great! people on vlcd at your weight only lose 2-3lb per week and they don't get to eat <3

You are right.... Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will quite with the negative thoughts x :ignore:

You are right.... Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will quite with the negative thoughts x :ignore:

Haha erm have you read my thread? i'm little miss panic, worry and pessimism! but that's the thing, it's easier to support someone else than it is to be positive about yourself :)

xxxx

Think we all go thru this stage!! Just keep going think of all them skinny clothes and just think of how your doing and don't give up!! Otherwise you will regret it. This forum is great for support x

if you think positive you get positive results 2 more days til wi and you will be in the 10s and will get such a boost x

sarahloub1 said:
if you think positive you get positive results 2 more days til wi and you will be in the 10s and will get such a boost x

I wish lol! That would mean a 2.5lb loss!! I can hope x

I kno but you have done so well I have everything x for you x

Just keep thinking of that. You just need to be over your hump and it will make you think different. I'm trying to stick in my points and I still feel positive even tho I'm nor eating right hopefully from tomorrow ill be back to normal x

Right ladies, I've just come across something that might sound a bit wacky but.... If my friend is up for it then I think I might do it....

There's a midnight walk that you can do in Manchester called Shine. You can either walk the half marathon or a full marathon next September. As you know I'm doing just over 4 miles a day during the week and on Saturday I did 7.5 miles so I'm thinking, I could 'easily' build up to 13 miles. I'd love to think about doing 26 miles but I'm a long, long way off of doing that

I really don't like running but I do enjoy walking so this would give me something to aim towards instead of just walking the dog

My friend would probably be up for it, she's away on the Lakes this week so I'll give her a call when she's back. She's only 5ft nothing so she only has little legs!

What do you think? x

Back