BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Honestly, you'll be just fine!

I was silly really, lost just short of 3 stone and then piled every single pound back on so I've got it all to lose again so but the time I've finished I will have lost 6st.

I'll have a look for your diary.. x

We all make mistakes hun, what's done is done, but your doing something about it! you could be hiding away in denial :) takes a braver woman to redo what she has undone than to sit back and pretend it's not happened :) Be proud that you have done it all once, and your willing to go through that journey again knowing what difficulties can lie ahead.

I have to lose one of you to be at my goal. But we will get there!

Good luck hun

xxx

Right, I will just finish my diary off properly for yesterday...

I ended up using 26/26 dailies and 16/49 weeklies

I also earned 7 activity points as we were out walking for just short of 2 hours.... 14 AP's earned this week

I have now had 10 full days on plan which i havent done since I fell off the slimming world wagon in February so I am feeling quite pleased with myself :bliss:

My work plans are a bit up in the air today as I was supposed to be travelling down south later today but it looks like it may have bee postponed until tomorrow so I'm not sure what my evening meal will look like just yet...

B: 30g porridge 3pp, milk 3pp, 1/2 grapefruit
L: Ham salad sandwich 3pp and homemade soup 0pp
D: Nu Me cumberland pie 8pp with carrot and swede mash and cauliflower and broccoli

I will update later... fingers crossed I wont have to spend 4 hours on the M1 and M25

I don't have to travel down south today.... wooo hooo! Which means I don't have to eat out tonight... yippee! I still have to go tomorrow but at least one night is better than two!

The above only comes to 17pp so I will need to make up the other 9 somewhere throughout the day all though it really does feel like I am eating them just for the sake of eating them...

Last edited:
all sounds good when is ur offical weighi in day xx

Sorry hun, I didnt see this...

My weigh in day is Thursday...

I have to go into the office on Wednesday (I usually work from home) and I havent got a thing to wear, everything is far to small... I have managed to find an old 'fat' skirt that I'd put in a box to sell on ebay and even that is tight. Why or why didnt i see what damage I was doing when I was stufffing my face arggggggg :cry:

The only saving grace is that I should have been in the office 2 days and god knows what I would have worn on the second day :wave_cry:

To finish off my food for today I had a packet of frazzles with my lunch 3pp and a ww toffee bar this afternoon 2pp which leaves me 3pp left which will probably be a curky wurly later although i am feel really fed up after try to find some clothes to wear to work and I dont feel like I should be eating chocolate....

Off to have yet another word with myself me thinks...

To finish off my food for today I had a packet of frazzles with my lunch 3pp and a ww toffee bar this afternoon 2pp which leaves me 3pp left which will probably be a curky wurly later although i am feel really fed up after try to find some clothes to wear to work and I dont feel like I should be eating chocolate....

Off to have yet another word with myself me thinks...

Don't be too had on yourself sweetie, you made a mistake and your doing something about it :) hope you find something to wear

xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
Don't be too had on yourself sweetie, you made a mistake and your doing something about it :) hope you find something to wear

xxx

Thanks... I've found something but I feel scruffy and fat in it.

I suppose Rome wasn't built a day and I'm not gonna be able to get back into my clothes just by losing 4.5lbs am I...

Thanks... I've found something but I feel scruffy and fat in it.

I suppose Rome wasn't built a day and I'm not gonna be able to get back into my clothes just by losing 4.5lbs am I...

want me to be honest? no, your not going to fit back in them straight away but guess what? you will! think how exciting it is going to be when you can! will be like having a whole new wardrobe over again :)

xxx

want me to be honest? no, your not going to fit back in them straight away but guess what? you will! think how exciting it is going to be when you can! will be like having a whole new wardrobe over again :)

xxx

I know... next time I feel eating a load of rubbish I will just have to remember how I felt today!

I know... next time I feel eating a load of rubbish I will just have to remember how I felt today!

Write it down and stick it on your hot zone (the place you most often go to eat naughty stuff e.g the cupboard) so every time you go to eat something you shouldn't it reminds you how rubbish your feeling :)

my house ends up like post-it land!

xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
Write it down and stick it on your hot zone (the place you most often go to eat naughty stuff e.g the cupboard) so every time you go to eat something you shouldn't it reminds you how rubbish your feeling :)

my house ends up like post-it land!

xxx

Good idea... If I lived on my own I defo would. I do write things down in the back of a book to remind me so I guess that's pretty similar x

SammieAnn87 said:
Looking good becky :) let's hope our weigh in shows us havin a good week (so far lol) ;)
Xxx

Aww thanks Hun! Do you get weighed in the morning or the evening? My class is at 6pm... I'll be watching every hour tick by on Thursday!!! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
I have now had 10 full days on plan which i havent done since I fell off the slimming world wagon in February so I am feeling quite pleased with myself :bliss:

My work plans are a bit up in the air today as I was supposed to be travelling down south later today but it looks like it may have bee postponed until tomorrow so I'm not sure what my evening meal will look like just yet...

B: 30g porridge 3pp, milk 3pp, 1/2 grapefruit
L: Ham salad sandwich 3pp and homemade soup 0pp
D: Nu Me cumberland pie 8pp with carrot and swede mash and cauliflower and broccoli

I will update later... fingers crossed I wont have to spend 4 hours on the M1 and M25

I don't have to travel down south today.... wooo hooo! Which means I don't have to eat out tonight... yippee! I still have to go tomorrow but at least one night is better than two!

The above only comes to 17pp so I will need to make up the other 9 somewhere throughout the day all though it really does feel like I am eating them just for the sake of eating them...

Oooooooo I've just realised that I can't count....today is actually 11 days!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The weather is awful again today and I have to drive down to Slough later. Before I can do that I need to drop the dog off at the in laws and the main road to get there is flooded... it's going to be a long drive this afternoon that's for sure :character00182:

Food today will look something like this...

B: 30g porridge and 1 scan bran.... can you believe I am using my points for scan bran?!! Needs must ;) !! (7pp)
L: Home made soup (0pp)
D: I will be going to the carvery so I reckon it will be 10pp for meat, 5pp for stuffing, 1pp gravy, that will leave me 3pp in case I over do the stuffing!

26/26 dailies used
16/69 weeklies used
15 activity points earned

Food looks good hun, becareful on those roads today!

xxx

Def drive safely xx

You are doing so so well!!!
Ok what is the bran stuff ? (Assuming something V healthy, good for you that I just happen to never have stumbled across)
I am heading to Birmingham tomorrow. Was worried about eating out but a cavery sounds ideal!!!

Back