BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Ooooooo they look nasty!! Yuck (no wonder I am fat) xx
Why can't white thick bread toasted with tons of butter be good for you??? X

Ooooooo they look nasty!! Yuck (no wonder I am fat) xx
Why can't white thick bread toasted with tons of butter be good for you??? X

Amen! I tried them with jam, with nutella with all sort and just rank lol, you know furniture that is made from chipboard? the texture is the same as how I would imagine chipboard would taste.

Ohhh I leave the boards for a couple of hours and you're slating my scan bran!!! Ha ha!

I agree it is completely yuck on its own however i do like it crushed up and cooked in my porridge (it's a slimming world thing!!). Lets just say it helps to get things moving!

The drive wasn't too bad in the end once I got out of Yorkshire... By the time I passed Nottingham the sky was starting to look a lot brighter

I often opt for a carvery when I'm away, especially if I'm in my own. I look forward to going now!

Ohhh I leave the boards for a couple of hours and you're slating my scan bran!!! Ha ha!

Some people love it, me? I hate it. but it is good for something ;)

*sarah-lou* said:
Some people love it, me? I hate it. but it is good for something ;)

When I on slimming world I uses to make the scan bran Christmas cake, Ohhh that is lush!! I couldn't stop eating the stuff last year... No wonder i got to target in January!!!!

When I on slimming world I uses to make the scan bran Christmas cake, Ohhh that is lush!! I couldn't stop eating the stuff last year... No wonder i got to target in January!!!!

haha it does have it merits! lol

Look at these little beauties that I've just found in Tesco which are 1pp each... I want to try all 4 today!!!

image-2573587594.jpg

sharxx said:
The fudge one has my name all over it!!!!! Yum yum xx going to put them on my shopping list!!! Xx

I'm just having the bournville one.... It's gorgeous! I always find low calorie hot chocolate drinks far too sweet because of the sweetener, the options dark chocolate is ridiculously sweet even through its supposed to be dark choccy?

The bournville one however tastes like dark chocolate and doesn't have that awful sweetness to eat, yay!

Hi hun just catching up on diaries. Food is looking great, keep it up :) xx

Well it's just taken me 5 and half hours to get back from slough and I am absolutely good for nothing! The M1 was shut due to an accident so I had bo choice but to sit there. My appetite has been and gone so I just had soup and a petit pain

Food for today...

B: scrambled egg and 3 tablespoons of beans and a banana (7)

L: M&S ham sandwich (7) grapes (0)

D: homemade soup and a ww petit pain (3)

S: whilst I was say on the m1 car park I had a tray of blackberries and some ww sweets (1)

18/26 not great but I am far too tired to eat anything else :-(

Well it's just taken me 5 and half hours to get back from slough and I am absolutely good for nothing! The M1 was shut due to an accident so I had bo choice but to sit there. My appetite has been and gone so I just had soup and a petit pain

Food for today...

B: scrambled egg and 3 tablespoons of beans and a banana (7)

L: M&S ham sandwich (7) grapes (0)

D: homemade soup and a ww petit pain (3)

S: whilst I was say on the m1 car park I had a tray of blackberries and some ww sweets (1)

18/26 not great but I am far too tired to eat anything else :-(

aww honey, sorry about the horrile day you have had, get plenty of rest hun.

xxx

Morning all!

Today is going to be a good day as 1, it's weigh in day and 2, it's my last working day this week as I am on leave tomorrow as I'm off to get my hair and nails done tomorrow afternoon :p

Food for today...

B: 30g porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Probably a ham sandwich or maybe a bagel 6pp

D: Haddock 3pp (i need to weigh it and check the weight) 150g potatoes 3pp, babycorn, sugar snap beans, carrot and swede mash. Parsley sauce 3pp

22/26 so far
16/49 weeklies used
21 activity points earned and not used
I will add an extras at the end of the day...

Finally it's stopped raining so me and pooch will be off out for a nice long walk before WI :chores016:

Last edited:
Morning all!

Today is going to be a good day as 1, it's weigh in day and 2, it's my last working day this week as I am on leave tomorrow as I'm off to get my hair and nails done tomorrow afternoon :p

Food for today...

B: 30g porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Probably a ham sandwich or maybe a bagel 6pp

D: Haddock 3pp (i need to weigh it and check the weight) 150g potatoes 3pp, babycorn, sugar snap beans, carrot and swede mash. Parsley sauce 3pp

22/26 so far
16/49 weeklies used
21 activity points earned and not used
I will add an extras at the end of the day...

Finally it's stopped raining so me and pooch will be off out for a nice long walk before WI :chores016:

Hiya just A quick thought.. i see you have fish and sauce and potatoes and veg alot for dinner. dont know if you knew but youngs fish in butter sauce... u no the ones in the pouches which you do in the microwave for 2 n half mins... well they are only 3 pp so if you had that you would save some points for more potatoes or a bigger lunch?? x

Ooooo I didn't know about those, thanks! What's the butter sauce like? I'm not sure if I like the sound of it?!?

Ooooo I didn't know about those, thanks! What's the butter sauce like? I'm not sure if I like the sound of it?!?

have you ever had a youngs fish pie ready meal with butter sauce?

its kinda lie a non lemon hollandaise.

Back