BeckyT's WW Food Diary

*sarah-lou* said:
have you ever had a youngs fish pie ready meal with butter sauce?

Nope!!!

It's only over the last 12 months I've found that I love fish, as long as its not fishy!!! I absolutely love smoked haddock mmmmmm!!!

Nope!!!

It's only over the last 12 months I've found that I love fish, as long as its not fishy!!! I absolutely love smoked haddock mmmmmm!!!

its like a non lemon hollandaise

Ooooo I didn't know about those, thanks! What's the butter sauce like? I'm not sure if I like the sound of it?!?

its nice! its quite like parsley sauce .. they do a parsley one as well!!.. also liddls do a steam meal with potatoes fish veg n parsley sauce with samon or haddock... and its like £2 and 8/9 points thats yummy as well x

its nice! its quite like parsley sauce .. they do a parsley one as well!!.. also liddls do a steam meal with potatoes fish veg n parsley sauce with samon or haddock... and its like £2 and 8/9 points thats yummy as well x

really? i never knew that! thanks hun I'll get some of them!

Holliexx said:

Thanks for the tips! Ww should make everyone pp there meals it would make so much more easier!!!!! x

if you have a farmfoods they do 2 packs(with 4 ineach) for £3 where as in asda i think they are more expensive ... x

if you have a farmfoods they do 2 packs(with 4 ineach) for £3 where as in asda i think they are more expensive ... x

yeah we do have a farm foods! ill be looking out there aswell! how come they dont do all the awesome food in just one place? lol

Well 1.5lb off... It's certainly coming off far slower than slimming world but at least it's coming off and in enjoying what I'm eating

It's such a shame Christmas is around the corner as I'm not going to get into that slinky dress!!

but are you enjoying your food more? remember there is still 12/13 weigh in's left hun! 1.5lb * 12 is 18lb hun thats nearl 1.5 stone!

Oh yeah, I'm really enjoying it... My crimbo doo will be the first week in December so that only gives me 9 more weigh in's... It is what it is and by next summer I'll defo be back at target so I'll just focus on that! x

Oh yeah, I'm really enjoying it... My crimbo doo will be the first week in December so that only gives me 9 more weigh in's... It is what it is and by next summer I'll defo be back at target so I'll just focus on that! x

I always forget that xmas doo's are so early! sorry hun, I'm such a numpty!

exactly! PMA as my mum would say, positive mental attitude!, just think how smoking hot you will look next xmas doo, you'll probably that smoking hot you could go in a bikini ;)

*sarah-lou* said:
I always forget that xmas doo's are so early! sorry hun, I'm such a numpty!

exactly! PMA as my mum would say, positive mental attitude!, just think how smoking hot you will look next xmas doo, you'll probably that smoking hot you could go in a bikini ;)

You've gotta be kidding, it doesn't matter how much we weight I lose I never get rid of all the cellulite all over my legs! I have tones of the stuff!! I think it's from all the binge eating large amounts of bad calories in a short space of time over and over again

BeckyT said:
You've gotta be kidding, it doesn't matter how much we weight I lose I never get rid of all the cellulite all over my legs! I have tones of the stuff!! I think it's from all the binge eating large amounts of bad calories in a short space of time over and over again

Dont even get ne started on celluite i had a proper meltdown the oter month trying dresses on drunk before i was due to go out! I look like a walkin kebab!!!..... I hate it when i lost weight i think i still had it

Holliexx said:
Dont even get ne started on celluite i had a proper meltdown the oter month trying dresses on drunk before i was due to go out! I look like a walkin kebab!!!..... I hate it when i lost weight i think i still had it

I defo still had it, all of it!! I honestly don't think I have ever seen anybody with as much as me! I even had laser lipo to help remove it but I think need about 6 months worth or treatment to make a difference!!!

I gt so angry n upset when i see people hu eat loads of crap and dont haveone bit on their body! Z

What have I told you missy! don't be so hard on your self! cellulite is nothing! just uneven fat pockets under the skin! unfortunately its one of the hardest things to shift! I have it everywhere hun, you have seen my gross pics so you know that I do too. When I was slimmer I got rid of mine by using these wraps and I cant remember for the life of me what they called, but they actually worked for me. You paint of this liquid and it absorb into the skin and burns away the cellulite underneath they were amazing! I'll see if I an remember what they are called for you hun.

*sarah-lou* said:
What have I told you missy! don't be so hard on your self! cellulite is nothing! just uneven fat pockets under the skin! unfortunately its one of the hardest things to shift! I have it everywhere hun, you have seen my gross pics so you know that I do too. When I was slimmer I got rid of mine by using these wraps and I cant remember for the life of me what they called, but they actually worked for me. You paint of this liquid and it absorb into the skin and burns away the cellulite underneath they were amazing! I'll see if I an remember what they are called for you hun.

Considering myself told off, again!!!

Oooo try and remember what it's called, I'm willing to try anything! X

Considering myself told off, again!!!

Oooo try and remember what it's called, I'm willing to try anything! X

Well someone has to remind you that you are lovely and fine the way you are! I'd faint if I woke up and was your weight, would be all my xmas and birthdays rolled into one :)

I'll try and find out hun xxxxx

No work for me today... woooo hooo! The plan for today is to get up, have some breakfast, walk the dog for 5 miles which, come home, jump in the shower, have some lunch and head to the hairdressers this afternoon and after all that I have to go to my hubbys work to get my wheels changed... busy day me thinks!

Food will look like...

B: Porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made soup and a ham salad sandwich 4pp, caramel snack a jack 1pp

D: M&S count on us chicken tikka masala with pilau rice 10pp, ww wrap or petit pain 3pp

S: Squares 2pp

26/26 dailies
1/49 weeklies
5 activity points earned

Last edited:
Back