BeckyT's WW Food Diary

*sarah-lou* said:
Weeklies are there to be used and you used them! And it looked lush might i add, and well done for being such a superstar and getting straight back on it!

Food for today looks awesome! Keep up the good work gorgeous lady! Im sooo hungry but my pills keep makig me sick! :( i think ill go sleep them off and try and eat later!

Once again you knew a dieting trap for you and have overcome ot again! Your on fire girl! Keep up the fab work!!

Xxxx

You're so lovely... Thank you for your kind words, again!

It's you're WI tomorrow.... You've had a lot on your plate this week but at least you've persevered and have given in to those awful binge cravings

We ARE going to do this, ok!! x

BeckyT said:
You're so lovely... Thank you for your kind words, again!

It's you're WI tomorrow.... You've had a lot on your plate this week but at least you've persevered and have given in to those awful binge cravings

We ARE going to do this, ok!! x

That we are chicken! Im not hoping for a huge loss tomorrow even though its my first week ive eaten alot of junk! Onwards amd downwards! Xx

I'm feeling a bit fed up today... :sigh2: Me and the hubby have had a bit of a fall out. We dont really argue however it's all over going on holiday next year. I've been nagging about going for the last 3 months and he wont say yes or no. It all comes down to that fact that he's not bothered about going away which I find really. really odd. We normally go to Lanzarote in March as we have some friends out there at the same time as we own a timeshare. I fee; so fed up that I've had to beg and plead for months and he still wont say yes. Is this what it's going to be like every year? I dont know anybody that has a husband that isnt bothered about going on holiday. I am really, really stubborn and I will just go on my own or with a friend but it's not the same as I will just be wishing that he was there with me. I feel so sad I could cry but I'm not going to as I wont stop. Even if he does say yes now he will only be saying it because of our fall out. Plus, what will it be like the year after? Will I have to go through the same hassle again...

Anyway, I'm driving over to Norwich later as I have a meeting there tomorrow so at least I wont have to face him later...

Sorry for moaning x

Food for today..

B: 30g porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made courgette and broccoli soup 0pp, ham sandwich 4pp

D: Probably a tuna and egg salad 5pp and possibly some crisps later 2pp

18/26 dailies
Bust on my weeklies!

Ah lovely xxx men can be so so thoughtless x I don't think they have the same need as us to have firm plans....I love having an holiday to look forward to, I ridiculously plan every aspect. I search for great bars and restaurants around where we will be staying etc x my OH would book a few days before and not even think about it!!!!! I now book and tell him we are going. X hope you get your holiday planned! And OH comes around to the correct way of thinking!!! Your way of course xx

sharxx said:
Ah lovely xxx men can be so so thoughtless x I don't think they have the same need as us to have firm plans....I love having an holiday to look forward to, I ridiculously plan every aspect. I search for great bars and restaurants around where we will be staying etc x my OH would book a few days before and not even think about it!!!!! I now book and tell him we are going. X hope you get your holiday planned! And OH comes around to the correct way of thinking!!! Your way of course xx

I just don't get it! The stubborn side of me just thinks, well fine if that's how you want to be and I'll go on my own or with a friend. However as much as I would do that, it's not what I want, I want to go with him

If he does change his mind now I know it won't be because he wants to go but because of our fall out x

What's wrong with them!! I can't think of anything nicer than sun,good food, great company, lots of wine and a tan at the end!!! How can he not want that xx the mans a fool I tell you x

I'm feeling a bit fed up today... :sigh2: Me and the hubby have had a bit of a fall out. We dont really argue however it's all over going on holiday next year. I've been nagging about going for the last 3 months and he wont say yes or no. It all comes down to that fact that he's not bothered about going away which I find really. really odd. We normally go to Lanzarote in March as we have some friends out there at the same time as we own a timeshare. I fee; so fed up that I've had to beg and plead for months and he still wont say yes. Is this what it's going to be like every year? I dont know anybody that has a husband that isnt bothered about going on holiday. I am really, really stubborn and I will just go on my own or with a friend but it's not the same as I will just be wishing that he was there with me. I feel so sad I could cry but I'm not going to as I wont stop. Even if he does say yes now he will only be saying it because of our fall out. Plus, what will it be like the year after? Will I have to go through the same hassle again...

Anyway, I'm driving over to Norwich later as I have a meeting there tomorrow so at least I wont have to face him later...

Sorry for moaning x

Food for today..

B: 30g porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made courgette and broccoli soup 0pp, ham sandwich 4pp

D: Probably a tuna and egg salad 5pp and possibly some crisps later 2pp

18/26 dailies
Bust on my weeklies!

aww sweetpea! me and my OH bicker over the silliest things too hun, they just don't get what is important to us sometimes. OH doesn't see why the house has to be super tidy all the time and why I freak out when he decorates and why I get annoyed when he smashes glasses/plates.

Have you explained to him how much this time away means to you? that for a week/2 weeks you get him all to your self in a beautiful place without your normal life creeping in?

My OH doesn't understand why holidays are important or why I get stroppy when I don't get to go and see my friend for a week in the IOW in a whole year but he gets to go and see his family every 2-3 months. All he say's is "well shes not your blood" and the amount of times I've told him she might as well be my family and my blood and the worse bit he knows how close me and her are! we speak everyday on the phone for a an hour or 2 because we are super close and run similar businesses. We are that close that she misses me so much she is moving herself her kids and husband back to torquay as she wants her other 3 children to have the upbringing i gave her eldest daughter and misses me and my family so much! :)

men can be so thoughtless at times. Don't be sorry for moaning! have you read my thread recently! it's one big moan fest!

Food looks fabbylicious too hun! stay strong my lovely! xxx

Slight change of plan for my dinner. I've arrived in Norwich and there's nothing on the hotel menu so I nipped over the road to get something. I didn't really fancy salad so I was inventive and bought

50/50 Kingsmill crustless bread 4 slices - 5pp
A tin if tuna - 3pp
Extra light mayo -1pp
WW spread 2tsp - 0pp
Banana 0pp
WW Greek style yoghurt 1pp
9pp in total... Boring and dull put at least I can accurately point what I'm eating. My hotel room is gonna stink of tuna!!!!!

Whilst I was in asda I was stood will my phone working out the pp on some asda meals and I found some good things!

2 chicken enchiladas for 6pp!!!!! They are in the under 400cal section

Chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast potatoes and veg... I think this was either 6 or 7pp!! This was also in the under 400 cal section

I got another one too but I've left it I'm the car and I can't remember what it's called

Last edited:
Awwww Bwcky bigh hugs huni!
His not being very fair is he? What doesn't he like about going away? I mean is there something he doesn't like?
Surely that feelin of getting on a plane somewhere and gettin away for a week or so is brilliant!
I no what u mean though when he says Yes now it jus feels as though his said yes because of the fall out! I defo think u need t have it out with him though babe tell him ur not going throw this every year! U work very hard and a holiday Is something for u both to look forward to!
I wanna go away after the wedding next year but I want Lucas to come so havin a battle with the future in laws coz they wanna take him away and I cnt not have lucas eith me for a week I wud hate it! And carl jus isn't in to bookin anything or anywhere and I try not t fight with him but with my mouth its a bit difficult if I'm honest!
Xxxx

Slight change of plan for my dinner. I've arrived in Norwich and there's nothing on the hotel menu so I nipped over the road to get something. I didn't really fancy salad so I was inventive and bought

50/50 Kingsmill crustless bread 4 slices -4pp
A tin if tuna - 3pp
Extra light mayo -1pp
WW spread 2tsp - 0pp
Banana 0pp
8pp in total... Boring and dull put at least I can accurately point what I'm eating. My hotel room is gonna stink of tuna!!!!!

Whilst I was in asda I was stood will my phone working out the pp on some asda meals and I found some good things!

Chicken in peppercorn sauce with roast potatoes and veg... I think this was either 6 or 7pp!! This was also in the under 400 cal section

I got another one too but I've left it I'm the car and I can't remember what it's called

Atleast your sticking to plan hun! who cares if the room stinks of tuna! could be alot worse lol! and those meals sounds awesome! I still haven't been shopping yet! Lazy or what!

I must write down all the little nuggets of info people find :D

SammieAnn87 said:
Awwww Bwcky bigh hugs huni!
His not being very fair is he? What doesn't he like about going away? I mean is there something he doesn't like?
Surely that feelin of getting on a plane somewhere and gettin away for a week or so is brilliant!
I no what u mean though when he says Yes now it jus feels as though his said yes because of the fall out! I defo think u need t have it out with him though babe tell him ur not going throw this every year! U work very hard and a holiday Is something for u both to look forward to!
I wanna go away after the wedding next year but I want Lucas to come so havin a battle with the future in laws coz they wanna take him away and I cnt not have lucas eith me for a week I wud hate it! And carl jus isn't in to bookin anything or anywhere and I try not t fight with him but with my mouth its a bit difficult if I'm honest!
Xxxx

I know, I just can't understand it

We never argue, ever. The last time we argued before last night, would have been 2 years at Christmas Eve! We just get on!!!

I can go away in march on my own as I know some people out there and I'd be quite happy lazing in the sun all day and having a few drinks with them in the evening. One of my friends has asked if I was to go away for a week, maybe Ibiza in June... I'll leave it another week and book something. I'm 33 years old and life is too short...

You need to have something to look forward to after your wedding and take Lucas too... He's your life and your family! We never ended up going abroad for ours as we were doing our house up. We booked a boutique lodge on its own lake about 30mins from Windermere... It was beautiful but I reckon Lucas would be bored! x

Its not nice if u dnt have fights normally!! Yeh defo u need to jus tell him fine u dnt wanna go I will go on my own and surely if u go alone on 2 holidays this year John will think o I'm not guna stay at home 2yrs in a row?! But like u say his ur husbands and holidays are something u want t enjoy with him? I think it will b in this country but I jus dnt no where yet!
Xx

*sarah-lou* said:
Atleast your sticking to plan hun! who cares if the room stinks of tuna! could be alot worse lol! and those meals sounds awesome! I still haven't been shopping yet! Lazy or what!

I must write down all the little nuggets of info people find :D

Yeah I know!! At least I'm trying!!!

I wished they'd put the pro points on everything!! Our lives would be soooooo much easier! x

Yeah I know!! At least I'm trying!!!

I wished they'd put the pro points on everything!! Our lives would be soooooo much easier! x

tru dat hun! lol or a ww restaurant or take away? that would be awesome!

BeckyT said:

A tin if tuna - 3pp
Extra light mayo -1pp
WW spread 2tsp - 0pp
Banana 0pp
8pp in total... Boring and dull put at least I can accurately point what I'm eating. My hotel room is gonna stink of tuna!!!!!

I had that chicken in peppercorn sauce thing yesterday and I didn't really like it tbh. You might be different but I wouldn't buy it again x

I had that chicken in peppercorn sauce thing yesterday and I didn't really like it tbh. You might be different but I wouldn't buy it again x

aww really? thanks for that info hun! I had a tesco light choices Salmon and brocolli bake (basically a fish pie) yesterday and I thought it was lush! yet my OH who's fave food is youngs fish pie ready meal (with the butter sauce) said my pie had too much fish!

you never know till you try it, I tend to try it once before I buy in bulk. I learned that mistake quick! lol

BeckyT said:

A tin if tuna - 3pp
Extra light mayo -1pp
WW spread 2tsp - 0pp
Banana 0pp

I had that chicken in peppercorn sauce meal yesterday but I didn't rate it tbh. You might like it, but I wouldn't buy it again lol. Got a few other meals in the fridge for me to try though. I'm having the chicken sizzler tonight - that's only 7pp. Gonna have it with chips :) x

My phone is rubbish! Said my first one didn't post, so I posted basically the same thing again - sorry! Haha. But yer its good to try all different things, and some other brands work out better value than the WW stuff anyway :) x

lauramarlow88 said:

Oh no!!!! What didn't you like about it?

I still can't get over the chicken enchiladas, you get two in a pack and it works out 6pp for the whole lot x

lauramarlow88 said:
My phone is rubbish! Said my first one didn't post, so I posted basically the same thing again - sorry! Haha. But yer its good to try all different things, and some other brands work out better value than the WW stuff anyway :) x

I love finding low point food, it's exciting!

Maybe I just need to get out more?!!

Back