BeckyT's WW Food Diary

No work for me today... woooo hooo! The plan for today is to get up, have some breakfast, walk the dog for 5 miles which, come home, jump in the shower, have some lunch and head to the hairdressers this afternoon and after all that I have to go to my hubbys work to get my wheels changed... busy day me thinks!

Food will look like...

B: Porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made soup and a ham salad sandwich 3pp, caramel snack a jack 1pp

D: M&S count on us chicken tikka masala with pilau rice 10pp, ww wrap or petit pain 3pp

S: Squares 2pp

26/26 dailies
0/49 weeklies
7 activity points earned

Morning petal! food looks great again today! your motivation is awesome! wish I was as level headed as you! have a lovely walk with the pooch! xxx

Bless you!

I enjoyed the walk... The racecourse is just over 2 miles and we went round twice... I tried running a bit of the way but I don't think I manage much more that 15-30 seconds at a time. I'd love to be able to enjoy running but I don't! I love walking but I like the idea of covering the same distance much quicker hence me trying to run!

My motivation was to get round quicker so that I could get back and get ready so I can drop the pooch at his grannie's house so I can get to M&S before my hair appointment to check out there count in us range!!!!! x

Bless you!

I enjoyed the walk... The racecourse is just over 2 miles and we went round twice... I tried running a bit of the way but I don't think I manage much more that 15-30 seconds at a time. I'd love to be able to enjoy running but I don't! I love walking but I like the idea of covering the same distance much quicker hence me trying to run!

My motivation was to get round quicker so that I could get back and get ready so I can drop the pooch at his grannie's house so I can get to M&S before my hair appointment to check out there count in us range!!!!! x

have you tried c25k because it basically starts you off walk with 30 second bursts of jogging, and you build it up as you go along, see I'd love to be able to jog in the end :) thats one of my goals once I"ve lost weight is to be able to job in a morning :)

have you tried c25k because it basically starts you off walk with 30 second bursts of jogging, and you build it up as you go along, see I'd love to be able to jog in the end :) thats one of my goals once I"ve lost weight is to be able to job in a morning :)

i loved c25k i got so far on it when i was 9,7 it is really good and theres a iphone app.. im gonna start it again when i loose a few pounds xx

You've gotta be kidding, it doesn't matter how much we weight I lose I never get rid of all the cellulite all over my legs! I have tones of the stuff!! I think it's from all the binge eating large amounts of bad calories in a short space of time over and over again

Hi sweetie! I found that stuff I used to use

It's called actiderm and I used to use the wrap kit on my thighs then the anti cellulite lotion to help it even further! I'll pop the links here :)

I used to exfoliate my thighs in the shower and use this twice a week........
Actiderm Lipo Sculpt Wrap Kit (PRO)

then use this everyday to maintain my results Actiderm Anti Cellulite Lotion

it's not cheap hun, but it worked for me and I will be getting some more when I slim down (not point in me being fat without cellulite) it's definatley worth a try, you can use the wrap kits on your arms ( to reduce bingo wings), hips, tummy aswell :)

Good luck hun xxxxx

*sarah-lou* said:

It's called actiderm and I used to use the wrap kit on my thighs then the anti cellulite lotion to help it even further! I'll pop the links here :)

it's not cheap hun, but it worked for me and I will be getting some more when I slim down (not point in me being fat without cellulite) it's definatley worth a try, you can use the wrap kits on your arms ( to reduce bingo wings), hips, tummy aswell :)

Good luck hun xxxxx

Awww thank you! When I get closer to my target I'll be wrapping away! I have loads on the tops o my arms too

Guess what, I've had my hair cut short! It was past my shoulders before but my hair is really thin and I could never get any volume in it. I've had it cut in an inverted bob and she's back combed it tons so it looks huge now! It's really, really short at the back though but I can't see that bit!!!

BeckyT said:
Awww thank you! When I get closer to my target I'll be wrapping away! I have loads on the tops o my arms too

Guess what, I've had my hair cut short! It was past my shoulders before but my hair is really thin and I could never get any volume in it. I've had it cut in an inverted bob and she's back combed it tons so it looks huge now! It's really, really short at the back though but I can't see that bit!!!

Another plus to having it cut is that I will weigh less on Thursday!!!!

hiya luv u ready for ur night out in Manchester tomorrow?
i cant wait t get a sitter for lil legs and have a bottle or 2 of wine :)
xxxxx

BeckyT said:
Another plus to having it cut is that I will weigh less on Thursday!!!!

Awesomesauce hun! My OH bought me a waxing kit a few weeks ago and ive never used it (i kinda thought what was the point in using it, you know the whole confidence thing) but ive waxed my forearms, underarms, eyebrows, moustache (damn yoy PCOS) and legs! So looks like we both got rid of extra hair weight today ;) lol and im finally getting round to dying my hair! Im gonna look like a woman instead of a yeti! I must say i feel a tiny bit more confident today :eek: still ill but the doctor gave me some new meds to try out for my face, lets hope they work! And day 5 on plan no slip up yet!

P.s bet your hair looks fab! Piccie if possible please!
Xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
hiya luv u ready for ur night out in Manchester tomorrow?
i cant wait t get a sitter for lil legs and have a bottle or 2 of wine :)
xxxxx

Oh yes!!! John asked if I was having any wine tonight but I said I was saving myself for tomorrow!!!

Are you off out in Leeds? x

*sarah-lou* said:
Awesomesauce hun! My OH bought me a waxing kit a few weeks ago and ive never used it (i kinda thought what was the point in using it, you know the whole confidence thing) but ive waxed my forearms, underarms, eyebrows, moustache (damn yoy PCOS) and legs! So looks like we both got rid of extra hair weight today ;) lol and im finally getting round to dying my hair! Im gonna look like a woman instead of a yeti! I must say i feel a tiny bit more confident today :eek: still ill but the doctor gave me some new meds to try out for my face, lets hope they work! And day 5 on plan no slip up yet!

Xxx

I don't know what came over me! I've thought about having it a cut for ages but today I just went for it! Sounds like we are both shedding some hair... Every little helps!!!

I tried taking some picks when I got home but I just looked stupid. I'll get the hubby to take some tomorrow, I just hope I can style it again!!!

*sarah-lou* said:

Good luck hun xxxxx

Just had a nosey at these... Can I reuse the wraps or will I have to buy new ones once I've used them once?

How effective do you think it is? I don't mind spending the money so long as it has good results!!! x

i dnt no yet if im honest starting at a friends n going from there!
haha i no Carls on nights and asked if i was guna have any wine tonight and i said the same early night saving me self lolxxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i dnt no yet if im honest starting at a friends n going from there!
haha i no Carls on nights and asked if i was guna have any wine tonight and i said the same early night saving me self lolxxxx

The things we do hey!! Enjoy your night!

I think I will just have to write the lot of my weeklies off as it will a bit hard to point them as we're off out for a meal too. We're off to Bella Italia and I've checked the eating out guide and spag Bol is the best thing I can have which is 15pp... I only get 26 a day!!!!! I so want to lose next week but I don't want to have to start thinking 'I can't have that' as it will just make me fed up x

I can't imagine going down to that lil points! Yeh defo dnt go out and dnt have a good night!
Go out have ur spag bol maybe eat as much free food as u can and then go out and drink and have a good night! Its not like u do it every weekend :) xxx

*sarah-lou* said:

Xxx

Ouch ouch ouch have tears in my eyes for you xxx

BeckyT said:

Wow sounds stunning xxx think a new haircut in order here xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
I can't imagine going down to that lil points! Yeh defo dnt go out and dnt have a good night!
Go out have ur spag bol maybe eat as much free food as u can and then go out and drink and have a good night! Its not like u do it every weekend :) xxx

It's normally ok but 26 doesn't go very far when your eating out! I'm gonna have yoghurt and fruit for breakie which will be 2pp and some homemade soup before we go for lunch which will be 0pp which will leave me 24 dailies which will cover my wine....

The things we do hey!!! x

Back