BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Oooo I wanna see the hair!! Bet it looks Fab hun!!! You excited for tonight?

On my FB one of my friends is an actiderm rep she posts loads of pics when using the wraps ect, it's called Jess's Actiderm type it into search I think it's an open group so you can have a nose, I'm thinking bout doing them in that week between Xmas & New Years xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bambalina11 said:
Oooo I wanna see the hair!! Bet it looks Fab hun!!! You excited for tonight?

On my FB one of my friends is an actiderm rep she posts loads of pics when using the wraps ect, it's called Jess's Actiderm type it into search I think it's an open group so you can have a nose, I'm thinking bout doing them in that week between Xmas & New Years xxx

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! I'll get hubby up take some pics later, if they are I'll post!! I just hope I can style it again...

I'll have a nosey on FB, oooooo I hope it works, I'm excited!

Are you looking forward to Essex? x

Well plans have now changed we are off to Movida in London....I think I would have preferred Essex but hey ho!!

Ooo I bet it will look lovely!

I follow him on twitter and loads of people re tweeting how funny it was!!xx

Bambalina11 said:
Well plans have now changed we are off to Movida in London....I think I would have preferred Essex but hey ho!!

Ooo I bet it will look lovely!

I follow him on twitter and loads of people re tweeting how funny it was!!xx

Ooh where was you meant to be coming in Essex? X

sharxx said:
Ouch ouch ouch have tears in my eyes for you xxx

Im lucky enough tht waxing dosent hurt me that much (cos i'm ard as nails!!!!) probably from all the years i spent epilating, my skin is probably numb to my hair removal abuse! Xxx

I am just sat in Bella Italia and it was soooooo hard choosing off of the menu. I oped for sea bass, never had it before but it was either that or spag Bol which I know is 15pp

I have a pint of lager sat in front of me... Opps! We the also having dough sticks to dip in garlic oil... Opps again!

Oh well, guess I'll just have to use ALL my weeklies!! x

Yep but treating yourself within weeklies will ensure you stick at it!!!!! Love sea bass yum yum x on drive home now but I am sure I may have a cheeky sol tonight xx is it 3pp for a bottle???? X

sharxx said:
Yep but treating yourself within weeklies will ensure you stick at it!!!!! Love sea bass yum yum x on drive home now but I am sure I may have a cheeky sol tonight xx is it 3pp for a bottle???? X

I changed my mind at the last minute and opted for the spag bol...

The challenge for me will be getting back on plan tomorrow. If I have one day off I just can't seem to pull it back. I know I've only lost 6lb but I can't afford to let things slip

If only I could do moderation

BeckyT said:
I changed my mind at the last minute and opted for the spag bol...

The challenge for me will be getting back on plan tomorrow. If I have one day off I just can't seem to pull it back. I know I've only lost 6lb but I can't afford to let things slip

If only I could do moderation

You know you can pull it back! ;) keep up the fab work gorgeous lady! Yes i know i weighed mid week and it taught me a lesson! Consider myself told off too! Never again! Also i forgot tp say thank you fpr your lovely pm! It means alot that ypu would take the extra time to message me :D since i posted in the ttc forum ive had alot of support and heard alot of other stories of other people who are in similar situations, so i feel less alone. I also wanted to say a massive thank you to you for all the support youve given me! Its been invaluable! You really have been there so thanks again hun. People like you help me stay on track and make me realise that there is some amazing people out there, all my friends in my real life (you know what i mean) have neve ever supported me ( other than my mate becky but she lives miles away and has enough on her plate atm) and ots weird how i can feel so supported by strangers more than anyone (other than my family) any way ive rambled enough. Just wanted to say and extra special thanks to you becky :D its weird all the most supportive people i know are called becky! I'll pick you up on the ww wagon tomorrow :D

Xxxxxx

Awww bless you, thank you for such a lovely message... It brought tears to my eyes

I suppose in one way I've been off plan today but actually, on reflection, it's not been that massive. I did call at the off licence earlier as we'd already opened a bottle of wine in the hotel that was meant for when we got back. When I was in there I just wanted to buy, and eat, a huge bar of choc before I got back to the hotel.

I stood there for what seemed like ages. In the end I bought the larger bar but I only managed to scoof 2 strips before i got back to the hotel which is really good for me. When I want to binge, I binge. When I got back to the room I stuffed it in our back so hubby will be non the wiser

Sarah Lou - thank you for such lovely words. When I wake up tomorrow I will read them again and it will hopefully help to keep me on track otherwise I will go off the scale again for months and I don't want that xxxx

BeckyT said:
Awww bless you, thank you for such a lovely message... It brought tears to my eyes

I suppose in one way I've been off plan today but actually, on reflection, it's not been that massive. I did call at the off licence earlier as we'd already opened a bottle of wine in the hotel that was meant for when we got back. When I was in there I just wanted to buy, and eat, a huge bar of choc before I got back to the hotel.

I stood there for what seemed like ages. In the end I bought the larger bar but I only managed to scoof 2 strips before i got back to the hotel which is really good for me. When I want to binge, I binge. When I got back to the room I stuffed it in our back so hubby will be non the wiser

Sarah Lou - thank you for such lovely words. When I wake up tomorrow I will read them again and it will hopefully help to keep me on track otherwise I will go off the scale again for months and I don't want that xxxx

Aww it wasnt meant to get you teary hun! Was only meant to let you know how much i appriciate the support you have given me ( im such an old softie ;))

See you didnt scoff the lot, it doesnt matter you had a couple of strips, its the fact you didnt eat the whole thing, thats a pretty good nsv in my eyes! I theres always a positive way to look at things ( coming from the most pessemistic person ever) and breaking habits is the toughest bit about weightloss! You identified a previous downfall and avoided it! Go you!

You wont go off the rails becuase i need you here to keep me on track! We can do this together! Sleep well my lovely!

Xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
OUCH MY HEAD HURTS LOADS... Good night though :) xx

He he!!!!!! I reckon I had all my dailies and all my weeklies and maybe a few more. We had a good night though!

Try and stay away from the stodge!! x

i had 2 bottles of wine and countless shots so i wud say my whole 49! i feel sssooooooooooooooooo rough :( i brought in a ww pizza to have tnigh if i want naughtyness :) xx

Ok so my food and alcohol for yesterday went something like this...

B: yoghurt 2pp, chopped strawberries and raspberries

L: homemade courgette and broccoli soup 0pp

Ok so far hey!!!!

D: Dough sticks dipped I'm garlic oil... Haven't got a scooby on the pp's but I'll say 15pp
- Spag Bol 15pp according to the eating out guide but I reckon it was more...
- 3 x halves lager 9pp
- 2 strips of galaxy choccy 6pp
- a bottle of red wine 19pp
- 1/3 of a large bag of kettle chips? 10pp?

That's a whopping 76pp!!! So that works out at all my dailies and all my weeklies!!!!!!!!!

Ww keep telling us that they are there to use, so I have!

I've been a good girl today and have been on plan which is something I would have struggled to do on SW. For me, one bad day would have turned into a few months and I could never pull it back.

B: scrambled egg 5pp and beans 3pp

L: homemade courgette and broccoli soup 0pp and 2 slices of ww bread 3pp

D: Beef in peppercorn sauce with rosemary potatoes 9pp, cauliflower, broccoli and carrot and swede mash 1pp

That's 21pp so far... I might have a packet of crisps later which will take it to 23/26 and then I think I will leave it at that after yesterday!

Weeklies are there to be used and you used them! And it looked lush might i add, and well done for being such a superstar and getting straight back on it!

Food for today looks awesome! Keep up the good work gorgeous lady! Im sooo hungry but my pills keep makig me sick! :( i think ill go sleep them off and try and eat later!

Once again you knew a dieting trap for you and have overcome ot again! Your on fire girl! Keep up the fab work!!

Xxxx

Night out sounds amazing!!!!!! I think the same as you if this works with using the weeklies i am sold!!!!! There is a woman in weigh in who has list 10stone she swears she used all her dailys and weeklies!!!!!! Such an inspiration xxx

sharxx said:
Night out sounds amazing!!!!!! I think the same as you if this works with using the weeklies i am sold!!!!! There is a woman in weigh in who has list 10stone she swears she used all her dailys and weeklies!!!!!! Such an inspiration xxx

Oooooo really? I am scared from the first time I went to a meeting and I over heard a woman saying that she'd had a gain and she said it was because she used her weeklies

Everybody is different so I will wait and see what Thursday brings x

Back