BeckyT's WW Food Diary

There was loads of sauce (far too much with the meal - I poured it over the chicken, veg and potatoes and it was just swimming in it) but I didn't really like the sauce either, and the veg was too crunch for my liking but I know some people like it like that.
And I'm with u on finding low point stuff! I find it exciting too. Especially when you're eating the same kind of things and then find something different thats quite low on points lol x

My phone is rubbish! Said my first one didn't post, so I posted basically the same thing again - sorry! Haha. But yer its good to try all different things, and some other brands work out better value than the WW stuff anyway :) x

:eek: how dare you accidentally double post! naughty corner for you! I've never really been into ready meals, but I've been ill recently and they have been a godsend! I think I always like to make things overly hard for myself and feel guilty eating a ready meal when I don't work and only run a business from home.

My OH got me one of the WW from heinz curries the other day and nearly fainted at 8pp! I've seen people get much nicer stuff, with more in (this curry was only 320g those extra 2.5 ounces of grub mean alot to me! lol) for not that much more.

I love that tesco have started to take some of there popular own branded stuff and make it light choices e,g tesco caramella ice cream they now do caramella in LC which made my OH day the other day! it only saves you 1 pp per serving, but all those 1pp add up over a year! (365 to be exact ;)) I've heard alot about morrisons NUME meals but I have to go past 3 tescos 2 asda's and 4 sainsbury to get to one even though its only 5 miles away!

There was loads of sauce (far too much with the meal - I poured it over the chicken, veg and potatoes and it was just swimming in it) but I didn't really like the sauce either, and the veg was too crunch for my liking but I know some people like it like that.
And I'm with u on finding low point stuff! I find it exciting too. Especially when you're eating the same kind of things and then find something different thats quite low on points lol x

aww sorry you didn't like it, but fro what you have said I might try it! i love my dinner covered in sauce and crunchy veg!

• [*=center]:giggle:

[*=center]

Yeah, it did look really nice!! Just wasn't my cup of tea.

I've heard loads about the NUME range from Morrisons, but the closest one to me is like 8 miles away. I like some of the Light Choices stuff though :) We make Light Choice sausages in work lol x

*sarah-lou* said:
:eek: how dare you accidentally double post! naughty corner for you! I've never really been into ready meals, but I've been ill recently and they have been a godsend! I think I always like to make things overly hard for myself and feel guilty eating a ready meal when I don't work and only run a business from home.

My OH got me one of the WW from heinz curries the other day and nearly fainted at 8pp! I've seen people get much nicer stuff, with more in (this curry was only 320g those extra 2.5 ounces of grub mean alot to me! lol) for not that much more.

I love that tesco have started to take some of there popular own branded stuff and make it light choices e,g tesco caramella ice cream they now do caramella in LC which made my OH day the other day! it only saves you 1 pp per serving, but all those 1pp add up over a year! (365 to be exact ;)) I've heard alot about morrisons NUME meals but I have to go past 3 tescos 2 asda's and 4 sainsbury to get to one even though its only 5 miles away!

When I was on SW I was always cooking from scratch but I've found with ww it's easier to point ready meals. Like chilli for instance, SW style it was syn free however on ww, you have to point the mince and the rice. Once it's cooked it's so difficult to do

lauramarlow88 said:
Yeah, it did look really nice!! Just wasn't my cup of tea.

I've heard loads about the NUME range from Morrisons, but the closest one to me is like 8 miles away. I like some of the Light Choices stuff though :) We make Light Choice sausages in work lol x

I can highly recommend the nu me Cumberland pie... It's yummy and it's a nice big portion unlike the messily ww meals!

I would if I could fit into any of my clothes!!!!

Ditto! I'm glad I don't leave the house, people might start noticing the 6 tops, 5 pair of identical leggings and 1 pair of jeans I always wear because I ate my way out of the rest.

*sarah-lou* said:
Ditto! I'm glad I don't leave the house, people might start noticing the 6 tops, 5 pair of identical leggings and 1 pair of jeans I always wear because I ate my way out of the rest.

That's like me!!!! When I'm working from home I'm just slobbing around in some scruffy bottoms and a top. When I walk the dog I've got some leggings and a massive t shirt that I gave to my hubby but had to ask for it back as everything else was too small. When I go in the office or am working away I had two outfits that I can wear!

When I was on SW I was always cooking from scratch but I've found with ww it's easier to point ready meals. Like chilli for instance, SW style it was syn free however on ww, you have to point the mince and the rice. Once it's cooked it's so difficult to do

I have done SW before and I used to love it, but if i was ill or tired or whatever there was always ton's of prep, tons of cooking then washing up. Plus i found it quite expensive, and i didnt feel confident enough to go out and eat or just grab something on SW. Plus all the SW friendly recipes were rank. roulade, smash pizza, couscous cake was all rank! all the sodding food abuse arguments just used to get on my t*ts, plus my old group were full of jealous *****es who if you lost more than 2lb would whisper and make you feel bad that you had lost more than them! when you latter found out they went on 3 nights out drinking and didnt eat 1 evening meal at home all week. Tim always felt like he couldn't help with the cooking as I was always saying you cant have this or I;ve had my hexa for today babe.

I tend to find SW people bad mouth ww quite a bit at times and then 2 months later they are over here giving it a try. I don't want to count PP forever and will probs go on to SF when I'm at goal. For me WW seems to fit in best with my life.

That's like me!!!! When I'm working from home I'm just slobbing around in some scruffy bottoms and a top. When I walk the dog I've got some leggings and a massive t shirt that I gave to my hubby but had to ask for it back as everything else was too small. When I go in the office or am working away I had two outfits that I can wear!

Love your new avatar hun! you look stunning! <3 xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
I have done SW before and I used to love it, but if i was ill or tired or whatever there was always ton's of prep, tons of cooking then washing up. Plus i found it quite expensive, and i didnt feel confident enough to go out and eat or just grab something on SW. Plus all the SW friendly recipes were rank. roulade, smash pizza, couscous cake was all rank! all the sodding food abuse arguments just used to get on my t*ts, plus my old group were full of jealous *****es who if you lost more than 2lb would whisper and make you feel bad that you had lost more than them! when you latter found out they went on 3 nights out drinking and didnt eat 1 evening meal at home all week. Tim always felt like he couldn't help with the cooking as I was always saying you cant have this or I;ve had my hexa for today babe.

I tend to find SW people bad mouth ww quite a bit at times and then 2 months later they are over here giving it a try. I don't want to count PP forever and will probs go on to SF when I'm at goal. For me WW seems to fit in best with my life.

Yeah I know what you mean. WW is so much more convenient. I know after a long meeting tomorrow I've a 4 hour drive ahead of me and the last thing I will feel like doing is cooking so I will just have one of the meals I bought today. John will just have to find something in the freezer! I suppose I will still have to cook for him even though we're not speaking

Thanks for the avatar comment btw... You're too kind xx

*sarah-lou* said:

I was the same when I did SW. I thought it was really expensive and just too much work over all. Sometimes, when you've had a busy day at work or whatever it's just a right pain in the arse. At least WW gives you that option. If you want to cook you can, or if cooking every single meal just doesn't fit into your lifestyle (like me) then you don't have to worry about falling off plan. And WW is so much easier to go out with. When I was doing SW I found I was saying no to going out cause I didn't feel confident with what I could eat or drink, and just didn't really think it was worth it in the ling run. Gotta have a life! X

On ww if i want to eat all my points in minstrels I can :D I'm off to bed ladies, my pills keep making me sick! but off to doc's tomorrow, that gnocchi bake was so nice on the way up :(

night my lovelies!

xx

*sarah-lou* said:
On ww if i want to eat all my points in minstrels I can :D I'm off to bed ladies, my pills keep making me sick! but off to doc's tomorrow, that gnocchi bake was so nice on the way up :(

night my lovelies!

xx

Eeeeew, get to bed immediately!

Night you x

Is it true you can mix and match sf with pp in a week??? The leader where I am said she does not want to go through it with us new ones until we get portion control!!! The amount of pp I have I could eat a trough x

sharxx said:
Is it true you can mix and match sf with pp in a week??? The leader where I am said she does not want to go through it with us new ones until we get portion control!!! The amount of pp I have I could eat a trough x

Is sf, super filling? I'm not sure what it is although when I first joined that there was a part of the plan that was similar to slimming world x

I think so??? I know last week if not totally making this up she mentioned you could have a sf day then the next go to your pro points x if that is the case would be very interested x
How do you make your soup? I have never made soup before!!!

Back