BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Morning you!

If it makes you feel any better it supposed to start raining here from lunchtime so I desperately want to get out before then but you can guarantee as soon as I set off walking someone will call me!!!! x

It's weird though, because as soon as I said I was gonna start walking the dogs its done nothing but rain! yet when I didn't want to walk em it was dry! Talk about sods bloody law! I might crack out the wiifit today, I doubt I'll be able to do too much but something is better than nothing!

*sarah-lou* said:
It's weird though, because as soon as I said I was gonna start walking the dogs its done nothing but rain! yet when I didn't want to walk em it was dry! Talk about sods bloody law! I might crack out the wiifit today, I doubt I'll be able to do too much but something is better than nothing!

It's typical isn't it! I had a wiifit and I sold it as I didn't use it, I then bought a kinect thinking that I would use that more.... Nope! Ended up selling that too as it was just gathering dust! When I bought my vibration plate John said, here we go again, another fad that won't get used!!! Proved him wrong though!

I've just called the dog Carer to have Alfie whilst I'M on holiday! All I need to do is book a ticket for one.... x

It's typical isn't it! I had a wiifit and I sold it as I didn't use it, I then bought a kinect thinking that I would use that more.... Nope! Ended up selling that too as it was just gathering dust! When I bought my vibration plate John said, here we go again, another fad that won't get used!!! Proved him wrong though!

I've just called the dog Carer to have Alfie whilst I'M on holiday! All I need to do is book a ticket for one.... x

haha I have both too! lol and I've got wiifit 1 and 2 ea sports active for kinect and for the wii, ufc trainer. they just gather dust!

And this weeks weight loss is..... 3lbs :D :D :D

I have one massive smile on my chops!!!!!

omg!! thats awesome sauce!!! well done chicken :D

I can't believe it!!! It's given me a real boost!!.

Can you tell me that I'm going to have a good loss every week please?!? x

I can't believe it!!! It's given me a real boost!!.

Can you tell me that I'm going to have a good loss every week please?!? x

I bet it has! mega boostilicous awesomeness dead chuffed for you hun!!

I will! must of been me crossing all my crossable bits!!! more likely your hard work though!

And this weeks weight loss is..... 3lbs :D :D :D

I have one massive smile on my chops!!!!!

Woop Woop. Well done, been reading your diary you worked hard you deserve it mate x.

Was gonna ask about the vibration plate, so your happy with it then? I'm doing Kettleworx at the moment and that's good too.

yummimetobe said:
Woop Woop. Well done, been reading your diary you worked hard you deserve it mate x.

Was gonna ask about the vibration plate, so your happy with it then? I'm doing Kettleworx at the moment and that's good too.

Thank you!

Yeah, I used the vibration plate whilst I was doing SW so it's hard to know what is weight loss and what is due to the diet if you see what I mean however I guess that's like anything i suppose!

Thank you!

Yeah, I used the vibration plate whilst I was doing SW so it's hard to know what is weight loss and what is due to the diet if you see what I mean however I guess that's like anything i suppose!

I think I know what you mean. 10lbs gone you must feel and see a lot of difference already x.

yummimetobe said:
I think I know what you mean. 10lbs gone you must feel and see a lot of difference already x.

Well my 'fat' clothes are feeling more comfortable... I need another stone off before I can get back into all the lovely clothes hanging up in my wardrobe... Rome wasn't build in a day!

Did u have any weeklies this week or just dailies? X

Back