BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Hi.

I have def decided that I'm going to switch to weight watchers in the half term week :)

Looking forward to pointing things with u xxx

Hmmm iv cut carbs out to be honest yet when I was on sw I would only have green days I'm coping well without them.

I'll stick to other things I think x

Cai said:
Hi.

I have def decided that I'm going to switch to weight watchers in the half term week :)

Looking forward to pointing things with u xxx

Yay!!! Just noticed it on your SW diary!

I really like it and I'm sure you will do too xx

Just walked 7.5 miles so that's 13 miles in two days and I have to go out again later as john's great uncles dog needs walking as my MIL is on holibobs.... Come here you little red dress! I so hope I can wear it in 6 weeks time...

Food for today...

B: chopped strawberries and grapes and ww Greek style yoghurt 1pp

L: home made carrot and leek soup 0pp, apple 0pp, jumbo snack a jack 1pp

Didn't call at the pub so had 2 crumpets instead 4pp

D: not sure whether to have the other cheese and garlic Kiev with portobello mushrooms and garlic butter 9pp or asda chosen by you chicken sizzler with a ww wrap 10pp... I'll see what I feel like later arvo

Defo having a bottle of wine tonight - 19pp

Providing I drink all my wine

26/26 dailies
17/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
id have the kiev yummy!!! i love mushrooms x

I think I might opt for the Kiev... It's more up my street than the chicken sizzler thing but that does need eating

Mushrooms are lovely Sammie! Especially when they are smothered in some kind or garlic!!! x

i love garlic mushrooms done on a bbq :drool: xx

Well I opted for the chicken sizzler... Wasn't for me... Hubby is now finishing it off! I should have known really, It might sound daft but I like lots of different flavours on my plate otherwise I get bored and can't eat it.

Only had a quarter of it and i'm still hungry so I think I might have a beef sandwich just to make up the points I would have had

I'm such a traditional food kinda gal me thinks... Give me pie and chips or a Sunday roast any day! x

I'm exactly like that I get bored so easy with one flavour lol x

sarahloub1 said:
I'm exactly like that I get bored so easy with one flavour lol x

Glad I'm not alone! Don't get me wrong I could very easily wade my way through a very large bag of kettle chips no problemo but I've never really been one for pizza as I just get bored of eating the same flavour

Had a beef and horseradish sandwich and a packet of wotsits and I'm still hungry! x

mitch2044 said:
Have you tried doing butternut squash chip?

Yes I used to make them quite a bit when I did SW! I think I overdosed on them!! I made quite a but of butternut squash and red pepper soup... Maybe I will have to give the chips a whirl again!

You having a hungry day again?? It's when you do a big walk I think that's when the weeklies will come in handy for you x

sarahloub1 said:
You having a hungry day again?? It's when you do a big walk I think that's when the weeklies will come in handy for you x

Yeah and it's physiological as I didn't eat all of my dinner! I'm drinking my points in wine... Yay! x

Back